Posted by Saiyan77 (2135 posts) 2 years, 6 months ago

Poll: Battlefield 1 vs Infinite Warfare (27 votes)

Battlefield 1 81%
Infinite Warfare 19%

What game is better and no considering the remake of Modern Warfare in this

#1 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Infinite Warfare.

#2 Posted by lettsplay10 (20589 posts) - - Show Bio

@helloman said:

Infinite Warfare.

PFFFF HAHAHAHAHA

#3 Posted by JasonHawke (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

Titan Fall 2

#4 Posted by cruelwinter (986 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd hold judgement until I play Battlefield 1's story, because IW's campaign was surprisingly great.

Avatar image for transformers1024
#5 Posted by Transformers1024 (7600 posts) - - Show Bio

Battlefield 1 for sure. I don't even like first person shooter games and will still admit that's a great game despite me sucking at it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f
#6 Posted by deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f (1804 posts) - - Show Bio

They both kinda suck IMO. Battlefield 1 has way to many fully auto's to be WW1 and the game feels off just like BF4 and Hardline IMO.

Infinite Warfare is just... Bad.

#7 Posted by AmbushSeeker (182 posts) - - Show Bio

They both kinda suck IMO. Battlefield 1 has way to many fully auto's to be WW1 and the game feels off just like BF4 and Hardline IMO.

Automatic weapons were surprisingly common during WW1.

#8 Posted by Lawz (893 posts) - - Show Bio

Titan Fall 2

This. Easily better than both games. Best shooting mechanics to date.

That said, I can understand if you prefer Battlefield 1's more grounded historical approach. But there is literally NO reason, other than maybe sticking together with oblivious friends who don't know any better, to choose CoD over Titanfall 2.

#9 Posted by InFamous_Wolf (1427 posts) - - Show Bio

Well judging from the Battlefield 1 beta that I played I'm gonna say Infinite Warfare is the better game. But in all honesty Battlefield games were always incredibly boring to me, I just prefer the fast paced COD gameplay.

#10 Posted by WastelandMan (8810 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't played either. Still know the answer is Battlefield 1.

#11 Posted by DarthAznable (16928 posts) - - Show Bio

People die when you shot them in Infinite Warfare so...

#12 Posted by PenguinDust (9142 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by HighAccuser (9696 posts) - - Show Bio

BF1

#14 Posted by Adriusus (3234 posts) - - Show Bio

Battlefield 1 is way better. I don't like the idea from Infinite Warfare getting set in the future.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
#15 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (7657 posts) - - Show Bio

BF1

#16 Posted by Costy21 (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd hold judgement until I play Battlefield 1's story, because IW's campaign was surprisingly great.

This

#17 Posted by MAZAHS117 (12707 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeeeeaah...Titanfall 2 reks

#18 Posted by ChomP (684 posts) - - Show Bio

Infinate Warfare by LONG way. i literally took BF1 back 2 days after purchase JUNK.. let alone server issues 'when' you could a multi player game.. seriously i will NEVER buy BF again..

IW does have some flaws. but Zombies is awesome, campaign (WAY better than BF), Multiplayer takes some getting used to but is heaps better with less CAMPING as opposed to BF 32 campers on each map AWESOME said none EVER!!! graphics are not a good as BF but i can live with that. PLUS if you want he style you have Modern Warfare Remastered included.

#19 Posted by The_Kidd (12162 posts) - - Show Bio

It was?

#20 Edited by cruelwinter (986 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_kidd said:
@cruelwinter said:

It was?

Yeah. Disagree?

I haven't enjoyed a CoD game since MWII. Infinite Warfare changed that for me. If the series continues to be this solid, I will consider it a good time for Call of Duty.

#21 Edited by The_Kidd (12162 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_kidd said:
@cruelwinter said:

It was?

Yeah. Disagree?

I haven't enjoyed a CoD game since MWII. Infinite Warfare changed that for me. If the series continues to be this solid, I will consider it a good time for Call of Duty.

Never played it but I see plenty negative feedback for Infinite. So you didn't enjoy Advance Warfare?

#22 Posted by cruelwinter (986 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_kidd said:
@cruelwinter said:
@the_kidd said:
@cruelwinter said:

It was?

Yeah. Disagree?

Never played it but I see plenty negative feedback for Infinite. So you didn't enjoy Advance Warfare?

No. I didn't like Advanced Warfare. The only thing I loved were the fantastically animated, almost live action cutscenes. I couldn't bring myself to finish half of the campaign.

#23 Posted by Noone1996 (11847 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by The_Kidd (12162 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_kidd said:
@cruelwinter said:
@the_kidd said:
@cruelwinter said:

It was?

Yeah. Disagree?

No. I didn't like Advanced Warfare. The only thing I loved were the fantastically animated, almost live action cutscenes. I couldn't bring myself to finish half of the campaign.

I thought A.W was best after the M.W games.

#25 Posted by cruelwinter (986 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_kidd said:
@cruelwinter said:
@the_kidd said:
@cruelwinter said:
@the_kidd said:
@cruelwinter said:

It was?

Yeah. Disagree?

I thought A.W was best after the M.W games.

I literally just realised that A.W is a M.W game, lol.

What is it you enjoyed about the game? I could never finish it, but I might reconsider and revisit it.

#26 Posted by The_Kidd (12162 posts) - - Show Bio

@cruelwinter: I liked the futuristic weapons and their take on how urban combat might be in a few years to come.

#27 Posted by Strider1992 (18501 posts) - - Show Bio

I have always preferred COD to BF but this time BF1 was better.

#28 Posted by Beast_mode999 (2588 posts) - - Show Bio

Infinite warfare was the bane of CoD...

Bf1 was amazing