Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@TheOptimist: Perhaps I was unclear but you got the gist. I just could not see a way for him to take out Thor or Hulk. But I am no Batman.

Even I know how to take down both of them, but it isn't easy. Cure hulk the same way he did to others when he was doc green. Thor probably won't be defeated, batman how get him to be sent back through the portal to Asguard.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Avengers

ThanoswithIG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman solos

priyanshu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman wins he is a genius and i am just an 8grade boy i can make a plan he obviously can

so 1st ironman: bat will hack Jarvis (i know that jarvis will repair itself but before that iron man would be dead) batman will enter stark tower and stun batman and then kill and then he would completely destroy jarvis and make a software to take all his suits under his control okk done

2nd hulk: hr would use hulk buster or make a anti gravitational room and will make hulk enter that room and now hulk is useless

Natasha and hawk eye: he will send iron mans mark 43 and mark 1 to destroy both

Thor: he will make a portal device which will make Thor transport between universe and he can also pick thors hammer cause if wonder woman and Dr. Manhattan can lift it than Bruce can do that with ease

sorry for any type of spelling mistake

(now anyone)

(note i have not included whole avenger like spiderman flacon black panther ms. marvel etc.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Movie Batman Vs Movie Avengers: Beats Hawkeye to a pulp, beats Black Widow only just, beats Iron Man with the emp gun, loses in a close fight to Captain America, would be killed by Thor or Hulk

Comic Batman Vs Comic Avengers: BATMAN!

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 559

Batman would win because hes more popular so plot would let him win haha. But seriously he should lose to Thor & Hulk.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoptimist: I disagree, if you're speaking realistically, the difference between Batman taking out the Justice League and taking out the Avengers is that the Avengers don't have clearly defined weaknesses, and often overpower their own weaknesses.

priyanshu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ironman hacks into Batman's computer and understands he is Bruce Wayne

sends hulk to destroy his home and his company buildings Thor destroys his cars and tech and captain america beat him to pulp then hawk eye fires him up by his arrows

.....and

batman still beat them because he is damn go batman

Dark-Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman should be able to defeat the avengers with prep. The problem is thor but since batman doesn't kill could built the same glass cage like loki was trapped in avengers.

batmanwins77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kboyle21: he took down Grundy didnt he?.. He took down Bane didnt he?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d30ff90eed8f
deactivated-5d30ff90eed8f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Batman has prep time, wins easily. If he doesn't have prep time, it's a slaughter.

batouni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EndurableYUGI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ima end this debate right here. Right now. Watch Justice league doom. Or a comic similar to it. In it, Batman managed to devise plans to neutralize any/every member of the Justice League. Including Superman, Flash, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, etc etc. Batman outsmarted Darkseid and Lex Luthor who's one of the smartest men on the planet. Hell, he beat Solomon Grundy with sheer strategy and patience and this guy is debatably strong/er as the hulk. Thor is a bit more complicated. He'll have to Upgrade his Insider suit with highly concentrated and altered fear gas release valves. Then Rig the area with a similar gas. Lure Thor. Rig gas to cause fear of Mjolnir. The rest is simple.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@endurableyugi: Finally an educated man

Imagine green strength pill, insider suit, hellbat suit and an army of justice busters

Insider gives JL abilities, speed force, green lantern ring, flight, invisiblity etc

Hellbat gives invisibility, super strength on par with Superman and darkseid

Green pill gives anyone Superman level physicals as seen when Batman’s butler Alfred KOd Superman

And an army of justice busters made to counteract all members of the league

The avengers don’t stand a chance

I could even mention the final batsuit made to kill trillions and merge the dead with their counterparts in the universe being made by the world forger

They really don’t stand a chance

Avatar image for supermanfan1938
Supermanfan1938

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz said:

@endurableyugi: Finally an educated man

Imagine green strength pill, insider suit, hellbat suit and an army of justice busters

Insider gives JL abilities, speed force, green lantern ring, flight, invisiblity etc

Hellbat gives invisibility, super strength on par with Superman and darkseid

Green pill gives anyone Superman level physicals as seen when Batman’s butler Alfred KOd Superman

And an army of justice busters made to counteract all members of the league

The avengers don’t stand a chance

I could even mention the final batsuit made to kill trillions and merge the dead with their counterparts in the universe being made by the world forger

They really don’t stand a chance

You using a composite? Batman doesnt have a green pill in the main canon

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanfan1938: Soz no green pill the hellbat still provides more strength then any iron man armour is capable off

IMBatman02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By IMBatman02

Mismatch let me tell you how batman is going to defeat avengers .

First of all he needs 1 thing to defeat Thor and the rest are easy Since its prep time He is going to steal claws of horus from hawkman and he sneaks on thor and knock him out with claws of horus next time he goes and sneaks on hulk and knock him out with knockout gas and kick him with his mighty bat kick then he transforms these 2 into watch tower and plants 100 of remote bombs with long distance and takes photo of thor and hulk and send it to avengers and when avengers came for rescue he will blow the building and boom they all dead and if thor was still alive batman will go and steal Wonder woman's sword and sneak on thor again knock him out with claws of horus and stomps him with sword of wonder woman and thor will die

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes if he can to just about anyone then the avengers are no problem

Avatar image for deactivated-61d5b6b85123e
deactivated-61d5b6b85123e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman can only take them one by one in a group he is getting murderstomped I love Batman but I'm smart to know that even batman can take on the avengers as a Group

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By mbatz

@nightwing12537: Nah I already explained he can take them on

Hellbat + Insider + justice buster + Lex Corp power core + Dionesium

This would be a mismatch

The hellbat grants above superman level stats and they get noticeably higher with the devastator, it also grants invisibility, flight and energy blasts.

The insider grants all of the powers of the justice league, speedforce, green lantern ring, lasso truth, heat vision, super senses, invisibility, flight and teleportation also it’s worth noting it flies using jet propulsion combined with manipulation of its gravitational field.

Justice buster grants things such as Red Giants, Plasma Shield, Thrust and Thermal, bind of veils which when placed on someone traps them in a lie we’re their desires occur, supercomputer that can calculate and perform at FTL speeds to react to flash specifically, these are the relevant ones.

Lex Corp power core to power this since insider needs to be charged, hellbat eats at metabolism, justice buster I assume also has a battery, but the Lex Corp power core can just be bought from Lex Luthor, quite simple.

Dionesium a substance Batman has discovered and recreated which gives him regeneration, this is the same substance found in the rock that gave Vandal Savage he’s immortality, the same material in the Talons electrium that gives them zombie like regeneratio, the same substance found in the Lazuras pit, pure dionesium in low concentration grants temporary regeneration, but its Batman‘s morals that prevent him from being immortal like Vandal Savage and it’s stupid of you ask me.

I was also gonna add superman Robots that live in the fortress of solitude but I’m not sure if this is outside help or not plus it would make this match up quite one sided.

But combining these suits and having dionesium inside the suit forming a thin layer would make this an easily above superman level Batman with all the powers of the justice league, invisibility, flight, FTL supercomputer, energy absorption and more.

Batman could beat the avengers, especially with an army of these suits operating autonomously and being honest just one is enough

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: I would agree 100% if It wasn't for That the insider is limited due to the fact that the Bat family defeated him in the suit including spoiler dodging one of Bruce heat blast. But Hellbat would be extremely helpful in this battle also Bruce is Now 1,000,000 years old technically since Darkseid sent him back in time meaning he has vast knowledge of the world. I see the Justice buster as a better suit of hulk buster though Supes ripped through I can possibly see Captain marvel or a Extremely enraged hulk doing the same and the dionesium isn't that limited?

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing12537: True but I meant the suits are combined, the main flaw of the insider is its battery hence why Bruce will purchase a Lex Corp power core so that it doesn’t work of a battery, metabolism.

So it’s Hellbat but with insider powers and JB powers contingencies and supercomputer powered by a Lex Corp power core and there is an army of them, and like I said it’s up to you uf you want to include superman robots which Batman just has to ask to help no hacking there friends

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m a little confused by the OP, but if we are talking movie versions he might be able to pull that off. Comic versions tho? Not a chance in Hell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay then Batman is Murderstomping all of them with minimum damage LOL

chadwithscars2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this a Joke? Batman stomps. no diff.

Avatar image for deactivated-61699d62a80aa
deactivated-61699d62a80aa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This thread has some interesting potential. Alright, so let's say the team in question is a standard Avengers line-up consisting of Cap, Thor, Iron Man, Hulk and some reserve members like Black Panther, Captain Marvel and Wolverine.

For Cap it's fairly simple; Batman could potentially beat him. Wolverine and Black Panther could also be beaten by prep and a suprise attack. While it would be hard for Batman to sneak up on both I believe that with the right gear he could potentially do it.

Iron Man can be taken out by a virus, EMP or hacking? Something like that. Not too knowledgeable on Tony but I doubt it didn't happen numerous times before.

Then some of the heavy hitters. This will be hard. Marvel's heavy hitters do usually not have a Kryptonite. They can only be defeated by physically stronger characters or certain forms of hax. I'd say he has a shot against Carol using some form of psychological trauma or the same tactic he used for Wonder Woman; putting her into an illusion against a virtual equal combatant.

Hulk and Thor will be a huge problem though. And honestly, without insane levels of bat-wank I don't think he can beat them. Like I said, they don't realy have a Kryptonite, and both would one-shot him with an omnidirectional or just too fast attack like a thunderclap or a lightning bolt.

So in conclusion, I'd say that he potentially has an answer to everyone up to like low high tier but above that he isn't realistically succeeding if a character does not have an exploitable weakness.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee0713dd622
deactivated-60ee0713dd622

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Let's see:

• Captain America is easily dealt with via a sneak attack or sleeping gas. Same with Hawkeye and Black Widow.
  • Wolverine is hard to deal with, but he can be incapacitated by magnets or some sort of restraining device. Same with Black Panther.
  • Iron Man is extremely hard, due to being a tech genius like Batman. Emps won't be anything more than a momentary distraction, and viruses probably won't do much either. With extremis, Tony would stomp Bruce, but without it, Bruce can take it in a 50/50.
  • Captain Marvel is hard, Batman probably loses against her.
  • Against Hulk, Batman is screwed 99% of the time. The only way he might be able to take out Hulk is to calm him down, but Immortal Hulk makes that currently impossible. Batman dies horribly most of the time.
  • Against Thor, Batman has no chance. His best option would be to run the hell away of try to reason with Thor. Batman dies 100% of the time in a direct fight.
Avatar image for deactivated-60a26b2f7af3a
deactivated-60a26b2f7af3a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Batman know everyone's weaknesses then it's over. That's how he defeated the Justice League. But if Batman fought the avengers by himself, with no prep. He would get owned

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol no. But I remember seeing this funny animated video once about it.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@priyanshu said:

Thor: he will make a portal device which will make Thor transport between universe and he can also pick thors hammer cause if wonder woman and Dr. Manhattan can lift it than Bruce can do that with ease

This is probably one of the dumbest things I've ever seen on this site. It's up there with Wonder Woman being smarter then Spider-Man for sure.