deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

The Batman
The Batman

First off, I'd like to bring up the Insurgency Soldier Feat, he defeats 7 Soldiers in 14 seconds, these soldiers seem to be trained combatants who are highly skilled for fodder. He gets tagged 0 times in the exchange and although he shoots 1, we deducted that to make it 7. although he does have a gun it shows great CQC Skill and Combat Awareness.

Secondly, he takes out 4 Mercenaries in quick succession without being tagged.

And his most mentioned feat, which is often used to lowball. I did an analysis of it in a CaV, so I will just copy paste that here if anyone wants to see.

This upcoming feat is over-used as an anti-feat just because he was tagged, but we need to keep in mind here he was completely surrounded by 4 Mercenaries who were all attacking in rapid succession and at some points attacking simultaneously, for Bruce to monitor the activity of each thug and react to all of the incoming strikes isn't an easy task, also considering the fact they were armed with knives. But the fact that he manages to hold off all 4 while only getting tagged once on the cowl is impressive enough, and although they do tag him a few times after, this is due to the fact he gets hit out of nowhere and the fact that the mercs just kept getting back up, the fact that it took 7+ hits to put some of those mercs down speaks for itself, especially since we know how hard Bruce can hit.

It must have required great skill, combat speed and combat awareness to monitor the attacks of all thugs and not get tagged often, first he grabs the first merc's belt, while he punches the merc in front of him to incapacitate him to avoid a hit from him, he then goes back and hits the first merc in the face, this stuns the merc and allows Bruce to release his grip on his belt. He then hits the 2 mercs on his sides simultaneously, then proceeds to headbutt the merc on the left, now they were all stunned the first merc could have had time to recover, so Bruce pushes him back with an elbow strike. He then proceeds to simultaneously block 2 knife attacks from his sides, but the merc in front of him has recovered so he instantly goes in for a knife strike, Bruce dodges and moves to the left in order to use that merc in front of him as a quick shield to block strikes from his right. He quickly hits the merc on the right with a punch to the face, and performs an arm-breaker on the merc being used as a shield, this forces the merc to drop his knife and he is in immense pain, Bruce then kicks the merc on his right in the knee, this means he can no longer stand. So there is 3 left in the fight. The merc on his left quickly goes back in for another strike with his knife but it is blocked by Bruce and Bruce holds grip of his arm, the first merc goes back in for an attack, he is kicked backwards and Bruce uppercuts the merc he has a grip of. Then the first merc goes in for a hit but it is blocked and he is punched in the face, then the remaining merc gets punched in the head hard enough to flip him into the ground and break part of the ground. The last merc goes running in but Bruce dodges and tackles him to the ground, then pummels his head in until he is shot in the back of the cowl by a new fifth merc - Link.

After he gets shot by this merc, he flips the merc over his shoulder and breaks his arm, until he gets kicked in the face out of nowhere by one of the mercs he was previously fighting and pulled to the ground by another one of the mercs he was just fighting, he blocks their attacks but is kicked down and stabbed in the shoulder, he shrugs it off and kicks one merc down. He then knees the other merc in the face. He then punches the previous merc in the leg to floor him, he pulls the knife out of his shoulder, backs the merc he kneed onto the wall and stabs the knife in his shoulder, restricting him from moving. He is then hit from behind so he punches the merc behind him in the face, and knees him in the gut and then tosses him into a wall. That leaves 1 merc left who is stuck against the wall, he digs the knife into him to finally put him down - Link.

Now for the second part, it is unfair that he was tagged numerous times, as he was dealing with the merc with the gun, and previously he saw that they were all down, and then they suddenly get back up and attack him out of nowhere, Bruce was not expecting regular mercs to be so durable therefore he got tagged more than he should as he didn't make sure they were down and out, he will not make the same mistake with Ward as he has prior knowledge and knows that Ward is a skilled combatant, therefore he will make sure Ward is down and out.

Next showing, Bruce takes out 4 Armed Soldiers only getting tagged once.

Here, he gives a losing fighter a tip to allow him to dominate a fight.

Dominates Deadshot in a CQC fight, who could momentarily hold his own against Enchantress.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

tl;dr

Still not even a mid tier combatant for CB LA streets.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tl;dr

It's basically everything from our CaV but made into a thread.

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What we've learned? Batman cannot fight 4 fodder at once without getting tagged

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline said:
@supremegeneration said:

tl;dr

It's basically everything from our CaV but made into a thread.

So basically feats everyone is already aware of. Also, nice feat for Deadshot. Here's what happens immediately after, for the readers:

No Caption Provided

Not to mention that she's literally fighting all of them at the same time.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the first gif, dear readers, always remember, it's 2 feet of extra reach!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c917f846ef0b
deactivated-5c917f846ef0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not to mention them coming at him one at a time gauntlet style

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration said:

not to mention them coming at him one at a time gauntlet style

And that he didn't really outskill any of them, just abused physicals

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

Not much people can.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kevd4wg

@subline said:
@kevd4wg said:

Not much people can.

Many* and even Nolan Batman pulled that off

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

Nolan Batman is extremely skilled.

Tell me 1 agent who can replicate that feat without getting tagged.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline said:
@kevd4wg said:

Nolan Batman is extremely skilled.

Tell me 1 agent who can replicate that feat without getting tagged.

Firstly lol, secondly there's honestly no reason to think even Black Widow would fail to do that. May and Daisy certainly can. Bobbi lacks fodder feats, but based off her performance against May I'd say she should be able to as well

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#14  Edited By ProfessorRespect

All these are just him beating up fodder and another dude who can beat up fodder

I can tell any bum to throw a right hook, doesn't make me a skilled fighter

Batman still sucks, and is low tier by LA standards

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wtf is this

why is everyone in this thread being so idiotic? i don't understand if this is a troll thread or what but there is no reason for people to be like this and bring up characters from a different UNIVERSE to try to hate.

if you don't like dceu batman just gtfo, you guys are like those people who bring up MCU Thor on every thread involving dceu superman just to make irrelevant comparisons to hate on him

cv sucks

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is really good, I think his skill is pretty underrated.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 anthp2000  Moderator

Lol I live for these threads.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its sad how making respect threads for a single power/ability (likewise with xZones thor speed respect thread) has became a thing now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: B.. b... but he loses to agent hunter.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline said:

@kevd4wg: based off what feats?

Take for instance Daisy's fight against the Alisha's in S2

Loading Video...

Now I know what you're thinking, but this isn't impressive sure she fought 5 people who are pretty easy to argue above anyone Batman has fought, but she did get tagged and eventually overwhelmed. But this is S2 Skye, she was literally fodder in the AoS verse. I mean literally the episode before(IIRC), May did this to her

Loading Video...

May was literally easily dealing with Skye with just one arm while holding back, and then when Daisy took May off guard and Daisy hit her while May was trying to talk to her, May gets serious and completely fodderizes her in skill.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: So Skye fought 5 Alishas, taking them on 1 at a time, getting tagged numerous times, and she lost the fight. Not too good imo. If S2 Skye is supposed to be a noob then why not post some later season feats.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

wtf is this

why is everyone in this thread being so idiotic? i don't understand if this is a troll thread or what but there is no reason for people to be like this and bring up characters from a different UNIVERSE to try to hate.

if you don't like dceu batman just gtfo, you guys are like those people who bring up MCU Thor on every thread involving dceu superman just to make irrelevant comparisons to hate on him

cv sucks

OP brought up Ward first in the spoilers.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: I swear dude, you're a solid debater I've read your stuff, but it's like whenever there's an agent in a thread the thinking part of your brain shuts down, like completely. Like for instance

taking them on 1 at a time

Wut? Sure most of Daisy's fight with Alisha is off screen, but at the start we clearly see Daisy engaging with all 5 Alisha's and as soon as one of them lands a solid hit(by catching Daisy off guard) she gets overwhelmed, so that means they couldn't land a clean hit on her with all 5 at once. I don't see how it's bad that Daisy had all of them on the ground and only had to fight them like 1-3 at a time when they got back up. Also even with the parts on screen she was clearly fighting multiple Alishas on screen more then once. I mean, you're basically saying because they didn't Choreograph Daisy blocking all at once, she only fought 1 at once when we clearly see her fighting multiple at one time. This is what fighting one person at a time looks like just look at Batman's fight with the Mercs in a dream. I don't see how this is any different then like the tie in comic where Bruce got tagged.

getting tagged numerous times,

Keep in mind this is novice Daisy, May was literally fodderizing her with one hand. And it's not like Alisha is unskilled either, she's beaten Agents easily before, and honestly agents alone should be > mercs.

and she lost the fight.

By being taken off guard and overwhelmed. It's not like everyone has Batman's physicals, gear ,or suit

Not too good imo.

The fact that it's legit comparable to the stuff Batman did disagrees. Sure it's inferior, but this is novice S2 Daisy, who an actual top tier agent like May fodderized

If S2 Skye is supposed to be a noob then why not post some later season feats.

Sure, take for instance in S3 where May takes on 3 superhumans(could snap chains and shrugg off Icers) and goes completely untagged. Keep in mind that this is the reverse of Batman's feat. Instead of grossly outstatting everyone, she is grossly outstatted, at the loss of one person and the gain of not getting tagged at all.

Keep in mind she started the fight while in the Superhuman's bear hug. I'll take that over Bruce's feats any day

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: Yeah the part where he beat all soilders wasnt real it was just a nightmare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themongoose: Zack Snyder confirmed that when Flash traveled back in BvS he was from the Knightmare era. The event happened in the original timeline. But because Flash warned Bruce, the event was avoided.

And it's not like it's a massive outlier.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

wtf is this

cv sucks

OP brought up Ward first in the spoilers.

Don't ignore context. Ward was brought up because I literally said I copied parts from our CaV.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All he did was beat some fodder

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline said:

@themongoose: Zack Snyder confirmed that when Flash traveled back in BvS he was from the Knightmare era. The event happened in the original timeline. But because Flash warned Bruce, the event was avoided.

And it's not like it's a massive outlier.

But Flash was when Batman woke up from that Dream within like a dream? Proof the nightmare scene actually happnened. And even if it did that it should be applied to normal Bruce?

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9