#2 k4tzm4n  Moderator

29 views and no replies? I guess this show really is underrated... :P

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I watched this show...it was trash...although that is my personal opnion..

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#4 k4tzm4n  Moderator

I watched this show...it was trash...although that is my personal opnion..

Why did you hate it?

deathstroke512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By deathstroke512

I liked it.Wish it wasn't cancelled and it was a good article,agree with almost everything.Bringing other villains was one of the best things about the show.

P.s. I replied ;)

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n: I didn't like the story line and the over emphasis on the league of shadows (my least favorite group in the DC universe)...also they nerfed Deathstroke too much for my liking...I get they were trying to be creative...it was nice to see the lesser part of Batman's rogues gallery: Pig and Toad; Anarchy...but overall the story didn't work for me...I can see why you like it though...this series was creative and took new risks but I still like THE BATMAN better (btw, I don't like Bruce at all in general but I do like most of and Gotham its inhabitants,)

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

I watched half an episode randomly. It doesn't seem bad, it just doesn't look interesting enough to sit through. There's way more intriguting and beatiful adaptions of the character in several Batman series, the older ones.

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ArkhamAsylum3

Already have watched it. It was great and easily rival BTAS. I hate how underrated it is.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope DC Universe revives it. The show was so great, and was cancelled way too soon.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agree. Beware the Batman deserves better.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 k4tzm4n  Moderator

Surprised by the "The Batman is more underrated" replies that I've seen across social media. That show earned several seasons and won awards. Beware the Batman barely had its only season aired.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb
deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the show includes excellent characters but it had only one season , i was really disappointed ....

TenEyedMen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I wish it had more seasons. It was growing into something great, and it was probably the first time I was genuinely surprised at the twists and turns in a Batman cartoon.

@k4tzm4n said:

Surprised by the "The Batman is more underrated" replies that I've seen across social media. That show earned several seasons and won awards. Beware the Batman barely had its only season aired.

Yeah, I don't really get it. Frankly, while it's fun, I always found it far more shallow compared to Beware. Compare how both shows used James Gordon, for example. One used him as an ally with character development and a growing relationship, while the other just used him as a glorified cameo to get his daughter on the show.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think it's bad show, but I don't think it's underrated either. I can see why people like it, but it's just not my taste.

2004's The Batman did a better job than this show.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Loved this show. Its greatest drawback are its intitial few episodes largely due to their horrible versions of Pyg and Anarky as well as hollow animation. Once you get past episode 6 or so the show becomes phenomenal but before then it was meh. The Silver Monkey episode being the only exception.

Still I rate it as being on par with BTAS.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@amonfire1776 said:

@k4tzm4n: I didn't like the story line and the over emphasis on the league of shadows (my least favorite group in the DC universe)...also they nerfed Deathstroke too much for my liking...I get they were trying to be creative...it was nice to see the lesser part of Batman's rogues gallery: Pig and Toad; Anarchy...but overall the story didn't work for me...I can see why you like it though...this series was creative and took new risks but I still like THE BATMAN better (btw, I don't like Bruce at all in general but I do like most of and Gotham its inhabitants,)

Dunno how I missed your reply, sorry. I'm just glad the first half focused on Lady Shiva and Silver Monkey instead of giving Ra's the spotlight again, you know?

Yeah, Deathstroke wasn't as physically formidable, but I like that this new take on him was still a great tactician. Perhaps an eventual physical boost would make him a bigger threat... shame we'll never know if that'll happen.

jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n: Yes it's really underrated, but I agree it's a truly awsome show that all should watch.

TenEyedMen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Loved this show. Its greatest drawback are its intitial few episodes largely due to their horrible versions of Pyg and Anarky as well as hollow animation. Once you get past episode 6 or so the show becomes phenomenal but before then it was meh. The Silver Monkey episode being the only exception.

Still I rate it as being on par with BTAS.

Lol, I kinda like Pyg and Toad. Not as messed up as their comic counterparts, but they were getting there by their final appearance.

Anarky also gets a lot better after his initial episode. Honestly, he's a better Joker than most recent takes on the character I've seen. An amusing, antagonistic wildcard foil that never overstays his welcome.