Follow

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Concept » Marvel Cinematic Universe appears in 146 issues.

Marvel's superhero movie continuity that is shared between several major character franchises.

AVENGERS ENDGAME feats thread (SPOILERS!)

AtmExle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AtmExle

I watched Endgame a couple of hours ago. I figured that I should make a feat thread where we can discuss various feats given it's still fresh in my mind.

These are all that I can recall:

Scarlet witch fights Thanos. She throws large chunks of concrete on him, he shatters them into pieces with his sword. She was overpowering him at one point using her TK. IIRC, she was using his own sword against him, he was so frightened by this, he had to call for a bombardment (which shredded a portion of his army) to disorient her.

Spiderman yanks an unsuspected Cull obsidian down with his webs. Giant man then one-shot and kills cull by stomping on him.

Giant man one-shots a Leviathan and drifts it off its original trajectory. Comparable to the Hulk feat.

Thor decapitates an injured Thanos (post snap) with Stormbreaker. This Thanos was restrained by Hulkbuster, Rhodey, and Carol briefly.

Okoye 1v1s Corvus and kills him.

Cap with Mjolnir and his shield was able to 1v1 Thanos for about 20 seconds. He's able to utilize lightning with it. His shield throws and hammer throws were knocking him back (further distance than the Hulk's punches did).

Captain marvel plows through Thanos' command ship and rips it apart. She was briefly overpowering IG Thanos and was no selling his strikes, but he one-shotted her using the power stone. They also fought when he didn't have the IG, they seemed evenly matched then. Carol appears to be stronger vs the gauntlet.

Carol was carrying the Milano from space to the Avengers facility. She did this without any noticeable effort (likely at light speed prior to the scene too).

Thanos shatters cap's shield with his sword.

Thanos overpowers fat Thor.

Valkyrie uses a spear to kill a Leviathan. Drags it across its body like it's made out of wet tissue.

IG can apparently wipe out every atom in this universe and rebuild a new one (implied, not shown).

Wizards can create large enough shields to no-sell missiles from Thanos' warship, the same missiles that ravaged the Avengers facility and surrounding land.

Hulk just putting on the IG caused him to writhe in immense pain. The snap shrivels his arm and makes it non-functional. The injury is worse than the one afflicted upon Thanos.

That's all I remember atm. If you have any questions or contributions, do drop a comment.

Avatar image for deactivated-6052e8e44cb84
    deactivated-6052e8e44cb84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giant-Man punching the Leviathan is way above Hulk's Leviathan punch. That thing comes crashing down within seconds.

Thanos tanks Captain Marvel's energy blast and a punch to the face.

Captain Marvel's durability peaks at the power stone.

Thanos stomps the big 3.

Strange makes a water tornando.

Spider-Man's insta kill mode does exactly what it means: insta kill.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luminoushydra: The second Thanos gets a hand on Cap the fight is over. Cap doesn't do any damage to Thanos. Tanks two consecutive lighting blast and Mjnoir strikes to the face.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc746539ff3b
    deactivated-5cc746539ff3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for chuggachugga170
    chuggachugga170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By chuggachugga170

ignore luminoushydra, he believes dceu batman can kill thanos with kyrptonite., if someone tagged a mod for suciide theme language and toxicity, he would be banned but up to them

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xyzen: It's outriders and keep in mind he's being surrounded by at least 20 (more keep coming too) and his legs start stabbing at them and they die instantly. Morals off Peter would probably kill every other CBM Spider-Man at once with insta kill.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xyzen: Yeah it's a really cool ability.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dunno but prolly fake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luminoushydra: Someone getting moved or not means absolutely nothing. What matters is if getting moved actually causes damage and when Cap moves Thanos (really just his face) it does nothing.

What does Superman and Aquaman have to do with this?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luminoushydra: your comment is a DCEU cry for help hoping the movie will tank (it won't) and it's made to bait people.

Also Thor's hammer grants the power of Thor so it's clearly not street level but, you know this you're just baiting.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luminoushydra: it clearly made him stronger he went from not even budging Thanos in IW to doing more than the Hulk, like I said it's obvious it made him stronger you're just trolling.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
    MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luminoushydra: Thor with SB and Mjolnir doesn't just struggle with Thanos he is straight up almost killed by Thanos until Steve saves him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luminoushydra: Also when Thor lost in hammer in Thor 1 he lost his strength......

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for chuggachugga170
    chuggachugga170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

any feats for war machine or hawkeye?

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luminoushydra: mjolnir grants thors strength and powers to the wielder.... Not just the lightning power

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xyzen: doesnt mean thors strength came from mjolnir, odin took his powers inclusing strength and made him human.

AtmExle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chuggachugga170: Don't recall any for War Machine. It seems strange now that I think about it since he has a much cooler looking suit and all.

Hawkeye effortlessly defeats several thugs and outriders. Nothing too special for him.

Essem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor had plenty of strength in Ragnarok without the hammer. I'm pretty sure Mjolnir is just a powerful magic weapon that controls lightning. Thor is my favorite MCU character by a mile, and they absolutely butchered him in Endgame, made him into a joke. I cant be more pissed. Altho Cap with Mjolnir was very cool. I'd say he has better showings than Thor did in the movie.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@titing2101: as soon as he was worthy and got the hammer back his strength returned, it's obvious what the enchantment does.

Besides cap clearly got stronger.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giant-Man, Valkyrie and the chick from Wakanda sound like they got good feats. Lol I can't believe they gave Mjolnir lightning abilities. The narrative from Ragnarok has officially been retconed. Cap was the god of Thunder ?

Also, Spider-man killed ?

What will the purists say ?‍♂️

AtmExle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AtmExle

@essem:Thor is one of my favorites too. Disappointed with the direction they took him. I kind of understand how Hulk fans must've felt in IW. I think they messed up Thor way worse, though.

I can only imagine those who think Thor was turned into a joke in Ragnarok must feel about his Endgame depiction. Lol.

@angryhulks: Same. I was hoping more feats for the stones in general. I really wish they didn't nerf the IG that much in the MCU.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait.....What, Okoye kills Corvus. That should put her above IW Captain America lol

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol was aids strong. There really is no argument for where she is on the hierarchy now with her no selling (as in, literally this) a strike from the same guy who walked over Thor and Hulk in H2H.

Everyone else got some nice feats sans Hulk, Cap's durability is stupidly high when we consider that fight and he got a retroactive skill buff (Cap is skilled based on his own training, he learnt no fighting skills from shield) based on him stalemating his past self.

Essem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Scarlet Witch > Carol. Carol has some powers that makes her unique, but in a 1v1 fight, she will loose to Wanda.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
    MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: Past Thanos is stronger than the one who was killed as he was weakened by using the IG plus he has his sword thing which pretty useful

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol was aids strong. There really is no argument for where she is on the hierarchy now with her no selling (as in, literally this) a strike from the same guy who walked over Thor and Hulk in H2H.

She did the no-selling thing when she was holding onto the gauntlet and seemingly leeching off its power.

@essem said:

I think Scarlet Witch > Carol. Carol has some powers that makes her unique, but in a 1v1 fight, she will loose to Wanda.

Carol beats Wanda 1v1 IMO unless Wanda beats her to the draw or gets the drop on her. Wanda's susceptible to getting pressured and Carol's powerset can overwhelm her.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By buildhare

@jack_hart:

She was glowing like she has been since her power up at the end of CM. "Leeching" power from the person using the gauntlet just by touching it as never been established as a thing that's even feasible, pretty transparent argument.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e14500e3bd2c
    deactivated-5e14500e3bd2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Ironman?

BalancedTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jefferydeducke: he used the gauntlet to kill Thanos and his army, and a lot of smaller things. He's most the same as IW with some upgrades.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#40 krisbishop  Moderator

Doctor Strange demonstrates either water-bending or telekinesis strong enough to hold off an entire lake/river worth of water.

Triplek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luminoushydra: you are beyond stupid if cap doesn't move thanos then it wouldn't be cinematic , pis is absolutely necessary.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@essem: Yes Wanda is > Thor and Carol (individually) because she almost killed Thanos by her self, while Thor struggled with Thanos despite having Iron Man and caps help

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@jack_hart: Carol can’t beat Wanda 1v1 unless she speed blitz kills her (which she won’t do in charecter).

Wanda > Base Thanos = Captain Marvel > Thor

That is based on Wanda almost killing Thanos alone, and Carol appearing equal to Thanos. While Thor struggled with Thanos despite having help from Tony and Cap

Avatar image for jimjaspers20675
    JimJaspers20675

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By JimJaspers20675

Spiderman's insta-kill mode scene was bloody incredible. Giant man's leviathan punch pushes hulks out of the water easily. Scarlet witch was 1v1ing thanks and he was frightened, she was overpowering him using TK and using his sword against him. she almost finished it if it wasn't for thanos bombarding her with artillery which wiped a good portion of his own army out.

Cap marvel was great in this movie, she gets one shot by the power-stone though, and Thor < Thanos easily. Thanos was slapping the shit out of him. She was easily tanking his punches before though.

Black order we're disappointing.

Mekboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

any feats for war machine or hawkeye?

None whatsoever for Warmachine. He got a new badass looking suit for the final fight but it wasn't showcased. At all.

Very little feats for Hawkeye. He fights some thugs and kills a few Outriders in narrow spaces.

Feats for Ironman?

Ironman didn't do much but Tony Stark does a whole lot.

@atmexle said:

@essem:Thor is one of my favorites too. Disappointed with the direction they took him. I kind of understand how Hulk fans must've felt in IW. I think they messed up Thor way worse, though.

I can only imagine those who think Thor was turned into a joke in Ragnarok must feel about his Endgame depiction. Lol.

Absolutely. Thor was a complete joke in this movie. Like really wtf were they thinking.

Throughout the movie I was waiting for him to redeem himself but nope. He never does.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fat Thor? This is fake. Smhi.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman's insta-kill mode scene was bloody incredible. Giant man's leviathan punch pushes hulks out of the water easily. Scarlet witch was 1v1ing thanks and he was frightened, she was overpowering him using TK and using his sword against him. she almost finished it if it wasn't for thanos bombarding her with artillery which wiped a good portion of his own army out.

Cap marvel was great in this movie, she gets one shot by the power-stone though, and Thor < Thanos easily. Thanos was slapping the shit out of him. She was easily tanking his punches before though.

Black order we're disappointing.

Tell me moar.

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone know how big thanos’ ship was?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Wolfrazer  Online

Wasn't Rocket suppose to have some big part in this? Did he do anything?

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ad-arts

@luminoushydra said:

@chuggachugga170: You realize that when I say 'suicide watch', I'm not literally asking people to kys right? It's an expression to indicate how disappointed mcu fanboys will be. Also, I don't see how my post is toxic?

@darthvaderrocks MCU Cap shouldn't even move Thanos if he is a high tier. Do you see Aquaman moving supes with his strikes? Nope.

You can't compare Thanos and Superman like that. Superman has flight, Thanos does not. The only thing keeping Thanos on the ground is his mass, there is so much more in Superman's case. His flight can keep him from moving too...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.