Avengers 4 what are you more excited about story or action???

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Avengers 4 what are you more excited about story or action??? (31 votes)

Story 68%
Action 32%
 • 
Super_ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

both.

FangDaNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Story, anyone can make actions nowadays.

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly action almost exclusively, the more I hear about timetravel theories and generic fanfiction plots the less interested I am in what seems to be a predictable movie.

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb
deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The action will relate to the story.

Epicyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idc about story I just want to see fighting, I want to see Hulk fight.

CosmicMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know for a fact the action in this movie will be nothing short of amazing. It’s the Russos. They directed Winter Soldier, Civil War and Infinity War, which all hold the MCU’s best action scenes.

That makes me more interested in the story. I have no idea what’s going to happen, how it will resolve, who will live, how it will start the next phase of the MCU, etc. My curiosity chooses story.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All I care about is fEAtZzzz

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats..

X

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

World Breaker Hulk.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It takes talent to create good action sequences. Its not something anybody can just do.

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It takes talent to create good action sequences. Its not something anybody can just do.

for a superhero "movie" and especially MCU which all you need is good guys punching bad guys and vice versa and if there's a green screen, just throw "random people", huge explosions, space ships and etc just as much as you can. If it takes talent to make good action scenes that magic belongs to the likes of Michael Mann.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By red_ruby_petal

@michaelbn:

for a superhero "movie" and especially MCU which all you need is good guys punching bad guys and vice versa and if there's a green screen, just throw "random people", huge explosions, space ships and etc just as much as you can. If it takes talent to make good action scenes that magic belongs to the likes of Michael Mann.

Fights aren't just that random. Like a song you can't just throw in random lyrics and chords and assume people will like it. There has to be buildup so a fight just gets more exciting the longer you watch it. There has to be something that looks cool and well choreographed and not just repetitive kicking and the such. It actually has to portray skill so people won't just be unentertained with a certain move they did. They also have to define character so fighting styles need to be distinguishable. There has to be passion as you make it too. People like Monty Oum are known for this and if its as easy as you say, there won't be any recognition for good fight choreographer/animators.

Michael Bay is known for explosions because of how much he overuses it but that doesn't make a fight scene good. That still takes talent to get the right camera angles and right amount of explosions otherwise. It takes talent to keep people entertained.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

both.

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fights aren't just that random. Like a song you can't just throw in random lyrics and chords and assume people will like it. There has to be buildup so a fight just gets more exciting the longer you watch it. There has to be something that looks cool and well choreographed and not just repetitive kicking and the such. It actually has to portray skill so people won't just be unentertained with a certain move they did. They also have to define character so fighting styles need to be distinguishable.

Michael Bay is known for explosions because of how much he overuses it but that doesn't make a fight scene good. That still takes talent to get the right camera angles and right amount of explosions otherwise.

and that's easy, we have tons of action moves nowadays and we like them, but something that gonna do a magic ? that's just a big NO for MCU and most of superhero movies.

I didn't say fight are random I said random people who just run away from the scene. Any fight can be exciting but after some re-review are you gonna watch that ? only TWS did that for me and most of them were because of their fight coordinators.

I guess you didn't read what I wrote, I said Michael MANNnot BAY, MANNjust makes action and fight scenes magical, there's a feeling that you just want to rewind and watch it again, go and see 1995 HEAT, that's a real action movie with a very well done story.