AVATAR: LEAST WATERBENDER RANKING FINALE 2 ! (READ OP!!!)

• 79 results
Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll AVATAR: LEAST WATERBENDER RANKING FINALE 2 ! (READ OP!!!) (23 votes)

KORRA (WATER) - ADD NAME TO COMMENTS 74%
KATARA - ADD NAME TO COMMENTS 26%

NAME YOUR VOTE IN THE COMMENTS !!!!

OK so in this poll, we are going to determine the best waterbender in the avatar franchise. It would be determined by eliminating the LEAST powerful waterbender until we have only one standing.

The rules are simple :

- vote the LEAST!! powerful waterbender

- vote only ONE!! candidate I.E the weakest on the list.

- post will be edited every 3-4 days with the removal of the least powerful and the votes would be refreshed.

- All feats from all media (TV, comics) applicable

- Characters physicals, hype, status, feats,subbending(s) and waterbending should be considered, characters should be judged based on their competence and not just bending alone. Based on how you rate each of them.

-NO AVATAR STATE POWER UP OR FEATS CAN BE USED OR CONSIDERED AS A FACTOR.

- PLS VOTE CAREFULLY AS THERE IS NO MULTIPLE CHOICE

- discussion/further explanation is allowed.

RANKINGS:

3. AMON

4. MING HUA

5. UNALAQ

6. PAKKU

7. TARRLOK

8. HAMA

9. KYA

10. ESKA/DESNA

11. HUU

12. TONRAQ

13. AANG

Amon is OUT!!!, The waterbender ranking finale is here!!!, who wins ??!!!

The Nonbender ranking is also out, check it out:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/avatar-least-nonbender-ranking-finale-read-op-2091795/

• 
Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VOTE WITH COMMENT!!!

@chloros: @vengefulshot: @rijehu: @byondeon: @masma94: @bigdreamer48:@aystarr: @anthp2000: @emmafrostxmen: @quinlan58: @crater_maker: @indomitableregal: @captain_narlowe: @king-ragnar: @stefano: @mialthefencer: @incursion2:@psi-bite234:@freestyler1999::@co-boss:@cpt_nice: @marvelfan1992: @viking1205: @thekeys: @mrgetmebodied: @thebuckaronatr: @shepardoakenprime: @arcus1: @darthfallax: @flashkings: @scarlet_wiccan: @supermanwithatan01:

dratini1331@joewell@strictlyanime@nighthunder@rbt

@rogueshadow@norrinboltagonprime21@pr0metheus@sophia89@princearagorn1@ssj_god@lvenger

@princearagorn1@homicidalmaniac@ssj_god

@redbird3rdboywonder@pierpat@knightofzero

@dccomicsrule2011@lunacyde@sophia89@@geekryan @emmafrostxmen @norrinboltagonprime21@pr0metheus@sophia89@princearagorn1@lvenger

@funsiized@ssj_god@jmarshmallow

@dccomicsrule2011@lunacyde@etheral_dreams

@killerwasp@kidphillip@aressword@wbr17@korraspirit@jr_avatarexpert@dextersinister@thunderbolt30@nighthunder@metaljimmor@spartankobe@jacthripper@primebonnick@gizmorino@rijehu@myerlanski@koays@useyourname@stormdriven@hypnosis@pirateking@mitcheii@deranged_midget@abyssdarkfire@hatemalingsia@arv993@dreadpool10@batking200@sirneko@loklegends@kingvenus@marvelfan1992@martinceld@therapist1

@thenewbluebeetle007@darkdefender@hulkage@linark@just_banter@soduh2@justicethorpsylocke

@lukehero@xxxcarzellxxx@pierpat@zukolicious@jrazor@theavatarguruu@pooty@joewell

@major_hellstorm@viren809@shepardoakenprime@blacklegraph@anthp2000

@amendment50: @king22@gothamciti:@tarutaru@kigretheviking @thebuckaronatr @crimson-feather @shepardoakenprime @jdogg @gunchar1@deathhero61@gothamciti@justicethorpsylocke itachus17@major_hellstrom@captain_narlowe

psi-bite234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By psi-bite234

Korra should go TBH

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Korra is the lesser waterbender

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra gotta go.

BigDreamer48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're close, but I think Korra hasn't shown as much variety in terms of skill.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bye Korra. Even if I give her the superior power, she’s second in everything else.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My vote goes to korra, very close but kataras got the edge

Viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Viking1205

Korra should go

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan  Online

Korra should go, Katara is easily the overall superior Waterbender.

chloros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm happy these are our top two!

No Caption Provided

Korra: Power (by a bit), Physicals and Spiritbending

Katara: Skill, Technique, Versatility, Healing, Plantbending and Bloodbending

I feel Katara is overall more well rounded with the element. I am voting Korra out.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

Katara is the best water bender in the verse (not counting avatars). She deserves to win this due to her being the most well rounded (skill, defense, power, speed, versatility, and mobility).

Bye Korra

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Look at allllll these Korra votes lmao. 10 votes for her, none for Katara.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im confused by this. Why is there a poll? I thought you were just counting the votes based on the comments?

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway, my vote goes to Korra to be removed. The gap between korra and katara in waterbending is small, but it's there. Katara is really not far off from Korra's power and has shown greater skill, versatility and has more experience with water bending.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im confused by this. Why is there a poll? I thought you were just counting the votes based on the comments?

To detect alts/bots votes on the poll by method of correlation to comments, i should have done that from the onset.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chloros said:

No Caption Provided

I feel Katara is overall more well rounded with the element. I am voting Korra out.

Honestly would have loved it if amon had better waterbending showings and was a full series villain.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a tough one. I would say that Korra have more power and skill while Katara is a better healer, more versatility and greater utilisation of the element outside of a fight, however Korra is really close.

Can't decide who to vote for... Can't you vote for both?

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr: Honestly, you should have gone for the previous poll and gone for a tie as they are really that close.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra is marginally less impressive but its very close.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chloros said:

No Caption Provided

oohh that's a nice pic of them. there isn't enough art of korra and katara together

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let’s see if we actually get 100 votes this time lmao

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By IndomitableRegal

Okay. Attempt number 2 lol. I'm voting KORRA out. Katara has just shown more with the element. Also...The Southern Raiders.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal: what about the southern raiders episode?

Top tier power, precision, control, skill and range all crammed into one move. That's literally the best combination of all aspects of bending in the avatarverse IMO, it doesn't get better than that.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:
@marvelfan1992 said:

Top tier power, precision, control, skill and range all crammed into one move. That's literally the best combination of all aspects of bending in the avatarverse IMO, it doesn't get better than that.

the rain thing?

Avatar image for marygcrisostomo
marygcrisostomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does Katara beat Korra in a fight? Let us compare them

Katara's water arms vs Korra's water arms

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Water volume and flash freeze

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ice Spike

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Then just look at Korra's immense water spouts and also her speed on the water spout

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Not to mention Korra's durability is practically superhuman

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marygcrisostomo: Korra would beat her in a fight, however if we count what they have done, Katara have done more with the element than Korra (I would say that Korra could most likely do what Katara can do, however I am not gonna say that she is able to do it until we see her do it).

Korra usually utilizes all elements and honestly she is probably the best at combining the elements.

I will go against the grain and vote out Katara

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By IndomitableRegal

@aystarr said:
@marvelfan1992 said:

Precisely. That entire episode was a showcase of how good Katara is, and she did it all effortlessly.

Side note: Tbh I forgot until just now that Katara can also bloodbend,

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:
@marvelfan1992 said:

Precisely. That entire episode was a showcase of how good Katara is, and she did it all effortlessly.

the stuff from night time happened with a full moon or close to full moon just fyi

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal said:
@aystarr said:
@marvelfan1992 said:

the stuff from night time happened with a full moon or close to full moon just fyi

It was under a full moon, as we have been told that Katara can't bloodbend unless there is a full moon.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal said:
@aystarr said:
@marvelfan1992 said:

The rain thing was during the day though.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By marvelfan1992

@byondeon said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@indomitableregal said:
@aystarr said:
@marvelfan1992 said:

i know im just saying the person mentioned "That entire episode was a showcase of how good Katara is, and she did it all effortlessly." so im just pointing out some of that effortless stuff was done during a full moon/almost full moon (there were 2 nights)

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@indomitableregal said:
@aystarr said:
@marvelfan1992 said:

i know im just saying the person mentioned "That entire episode was a showcase of how good Katara is, and she did it all effortlessly." so im just pointing out some of that effortless stuff was done during a full moon/almost full moon (there were 2 nights)

Effortlessly definitely not. Wasn't that hard but not effortlessly.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@indomitableregal said:
@aystarr said:
@marvelfan1992 said:

I mean.....we could start the argument of no full moon being there when she bloodbended (regardless of whether or not it was intended) But that has been done one too many times I've just decided to let everyone have their own opinion on that. After it being the most watched episode of avatar from me though ( this year alone my player recorded 3,978 view count), I know there was no full moon shown during that night.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@byondeon said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@indomitableregal said:
@aystarr said:
@marvelfan1992 said:

I mean.....we could start the argument of no full moon being there when she bloodbended (regardless of whether or not it was intended) But that has been done one too many times I've just decided to let everyone have their own opinion on that. After it being the most watched episode of avatar from me though ( this year alone my player recorded 3,978 view count), I know there was no full moon shown during that night.

It's literally mentioned that Blood Bending was only done during a full moon since Yakkone, so we know that during that episode, most waterbending was done during a full moon. The rain feat isn't during a full moon.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@byondeon said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@indomitableregal said:
@aystarr said:
@marvelfan1992 said:

there was the night before though, or at least what looked like a full moon. so one could argue it was an almost full moon that was shown, and the following night was the full moon (when she used BB)

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@byondeon said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@indomitableregal said:
@aystarr said:
@marvelfan1992 said:

Uh, that was pretty effortless, but fine. Casually. And the full moon increases power, but I was more impressed with her prowess.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon:

It's literally mentioned that Blood Bending was only done during a full moon since Yakkone, so we know that during that episode, most waterbending was done during a full moon. The rain feat isn't during a full moon.

Hence me saying regardless of whether or not it was supposed to be, I don't know why she would tell anyone tho that she did it, isn't it funny how the only two witnesses during that scene were not at the courtroom?

@marvelfan1992:

there was the night before though, or at least what looked like a full moon. so one could argue it was an almost full moon that was shown, and the following night was the full moon (when she used BB)

I've practically saved the scene in my head at this point

Here's how it goes:

- zutara rides appa at night with a full moon showing directly behind them

- it cuts to the NEXT MORNING with Zuko waking up and baggy eyes katara explaining her story.

- it becomes the next night , they see ship and go underwater (no full moon In sight), did a full 180(still no moon in sight) katara pulls some ninja Shit and clears everyone(me looking for the moon like 👁👄👁), they enter the ship, she breaks the door and do the lordt's work. And that's it

Y'all be living some Mandela effect over here.

All it takes would be one picture of the moon that night to convince us but no one has ever brought proof.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon:

It was definitely effortless though.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By marvelfan1992

@aystarr: i don't really c are how many times you've seen it, it doesn’t really make a diff and I don't get your point because that's literally what I said?

"there was the night before though, or at least what looked like a full moon"

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PyroFN  Online

Korra is out. Don’t know where the votes for Korra came from in the last thread when the winner was clearly Katara.

Edit: And I don’t know why my comment looked so bad before this edit. Eh.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr: i don't really c are how many times you've seen it, it doesn’t really make a diff and I don't get your point because that's literally what I said?

"there was the night before though, or at least what looked like a full moon"

I was breaking down the scenes.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By PyroFN  Online

@marygcrisostomo: You only displayed Korra’s power. While that is important, Katara is way more competent of a water bender. It’s a difference between a jack of all trades vs a master. Katara is the master.

You clearly showed one and one where Korra shows power feats around the board, yet with exception of the water spout which was done in mass body of water, Korra’s maneuverability is not as fast flowing as Katara, nor is her imagination.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

By the way, you chose the wrong feat for water volume. Any one of these feats below would have sufficed better.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Stan for Katara, @geekryan and @marvelfan1992!

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: Some of those feats are impressive, but most of them are not impressive at all, as we have seen literally inferior benders do literally the same thing if not more impressive things.

Not to take away from Katara as she has far better feats than those you actually showed. But literally Katara doesn't have the same power as Korra, though she is close in terms of power. And fighting, I would honestly give it to Korra. However Katara while more versatile with the element, I don't see her as more skilled, I would say they are close.

I would say that she use it more day to day to accomplish certain things that Korra doesn't, as Korra usually doesn't need to.

I would put Korra >= Katara honestly.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:

@pyrofn: Some of those feats are impressive, but most of them are not impressive at all, as we have seen literally inferior benders do literally the same thing if not more impressive things.

Not to take away from Katara as she has far better feats than those you actually showed. But literally Katara doesn't have the same power as Korra, though she is close in terms of power. And fighting, I would honestly give it to Korra. However Katara while more versatile with the element, I don't see her as more skilled, I would say they are close.

I would say that she use it more day to day to accomplish certain things that Korra doesn't, as Korra usually doesn't need to.

Please show me an "inferior bender" replicate any of Katara's high-end feats.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 PyroFN  Online

@geekryan said:
@byondeon said:

Take them with a grain of salt. They have a habit of low-balling feats to a ridiculous estimation.

Examples: This is apparently sky-scraper Level.

No Caption Provided

Apparently this is city-block Level.

No Caption Provided

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@byondeon said:

There were 3 feats he showed that were high-end feats. Rest was feats that most decently good benders could replicate.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: Oh I’m aware. I just like to call him out on his BS.