AVATAR: LEAST NONBENDER RANKING 4 (READ OP!!!)

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll AVATAR: LEAST NONBENDER RANKING 4 (READ OP!!!) (20 votes)

PIANDAO 0%
JET 70%
TYLEE 0%
ASAMI 5%
MAI 5%
LLIEUTENANT 20%
SUKI 0%

OK so in this poll, we are going to determine the best nonbender in the avatar franchise. It would be determined by eliminating the LEAST powerful nonbender until we have only one standing.

The rules are simple :

- vote the LEAST!! powerful nonbender

- vote only ONE!! candidate I.E the weakest on the list.

- post will be edited every 3-4 days with the removal of the least powerful and the votes would be refreshed.

- All feats from all media (TV, comics) applicable

- Characters physicals, hype, status, feats and combat skills should be considered, characters should be judged based on their competence . Based on how you rate each of them.

- characters have their basic weapons.

- PLS VOTE CAREFULLY AS THERE IS NO MULTIPLE CHOICE

- discussion/further explanation is allowed.

RANKINGS :

8. SOKKA

9. HAKODA

10. JUNE

Sokka is out!!!, The nonbender ranking continues, who goes next?!!

The waterbender ranking is also out, check it out:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/avatar-least-waterbender-ranking-9-read-op-2089274/#js-message-10

• 
Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chloros: @vengefulshot: @rijehu:@aystarr:@psi-bite234:@byondeon:@aystarr:@masma94: @emmafrostxmen: @quinlan58: @crater_maker: @indomitableregal: @captain_narlowe: @stefano: @mialthefencer: @incursion2: @freestyler1999:@co-boss:@cpt_nice:@marvelfan1992: @viking1205: @thebluedragon20:@thekeys: @bigdreamer48: @mrgetmebodied:@zr2011: @stormdriven:

dratini1331@joewell@strictlyanime@nighthunder@rbt

@rogueshadow@norrinboltagonprime21@pr0metheus@sophia89@princearagorn1@ssj_god@lvenger

@princearagorn1@homicidalmaniac@ssj_god

@redbird3rdboywonder@pierpat@knightofzero

@dccomicsrule2011@lunacyde@sophia89@@geekryan @emmafrostxmen @norrinboltagonprime21@pr0metheus@sophia89@princearagorn1@lvenger

@funsiized@ssj_god@jmarshmallow

@dccomicsrule2011@lunacyde@etheral_dreams

@killerwasp@kidphillip@aressword@wbr17@korraspirit@jr_avatarexpert@dextersinister@thunderbolt30@nighthunder@metaljimmor@spartankobe@jacthripper@primebonnick@gizmorino@rijehu@myerlanski@koays@useyourname@stormdriven@hypnosis@pirateking@mitcheii@deranged_midget@abyssdarkfire@hatemalingsia@arv993@dreadpool10@batking200@sirneko@loklegends@kingvenus@marvelfan1992@martinceld@therapist1

@thenewbluebeetle007@darkdefender@hulkage@linark@just_banter@soduh2@justicethorpsylocke

@lukehero@xxxcarzellxxx@pierpat@zukolicious@jrazor@theavatarguruu@pooty@joewell

@major_hellstorm@viren809@shepardoakenprime@blacklegraph@anthp2000

@king22@gothamciti:@tarutaru@kigretheviking @thebuckaronatr @crimson-feather @shepardoakenprime @jdogg @gunchar16@arcus1@deathhero61@gothamciti@justicethorpsylocke @itachus17@major_hellstrom@captain_narlowe

BigDreamer48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jet or Lieutenant for me. What do you guys think?

MrGetMeBodied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Mai she doesn't have the feats the Lieutenant has, and his electric sticks I'd say keeps him in longer for me.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jet or Lieutenant for me. What do you guys think?

Jet should out, then honestly Mai and then Lt or Piandao.

BigDreamer48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: What do you think makes Lieutenant better than Jet? Just curious, I can't really decide.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigdreamer48: Outside of him being in a forest, he doesn't really compare to the more skilled fighters here. He is certainly good, but would be he would be average when not in his own element... So to speak.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lieutenant is safe. I'm not voting him out for at least a couple rounds.

It's Jet for me. I considered voting out Mai (who's probably next), but she's ridiculously accurate and quick on the draw from distance, and has shown the ability to work in close combat as well.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Aystarr

@mrgetmebodied said:

I'd say Mai she doesn't have the feats the Lieutenant has, and his electric sticks I'd say keeps him in longer for me.

Mai took down nearly a dozen firebenders and won against kyoshi warriors who are nearly Suki level, that's better than Lieut IMO.

TBH Mai's gear puts her above nearly everyone here, and her accuracy makes it harder for anyone.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bye Jet

Quinlan58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jet. Next round is where it'll get interesting.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:
@mrgetmebodied said:

Mai took down nearly a dozen firebenders and won against kyoshi warriors who are nearly Suki level, that's better than Lieut IMO.

TBH Mai's gear puts her above nearly everyone here, and her accuracy makes it harder for anyone.

Mai would have gotten destroyed by Season 1 Mako and Bolin, Lt stomped them.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:
@aystarr said:
@mrgetmebodied said:

That means Asami was more powerful than Season 1 mako and bolin ?

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:
@byondeon said:
@aystarr said:
@mrgetmebodied said:

That means Asami was more powerful than Season 1 mako and bolin ?

More powerful, no. Would she beat them, yes.