CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
  1. Which element is the strongest at its best?
  2. Which element is the most aesthetically pleasing?
  3. Which element is bent by your favorite character?
  4. Which element is your favorite to see used by random characters?
  5. Which element is the best to have outside of combat?
  6. Which two elements work best together?
  7. If you could bend the four elements, what would you do?
  8. Which element would you want to bend if you were in the Avatar world?
  9. Which element would you want to bend in the real world?
  10. Which special technique is your favorite?
ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ANTHP2000
  1. They all have the potential to be the strongest. And I'm not just saying that to sound poetic, they simply are that way. I'll say that the darker facets of waterbending have been explored more, though.
  2. To me, it's probably waterbending. Katara's waterbending, in particular, has a lot to do with this. She is probably my favourite bender. That is also one of the things I liked best about her daughter in the second series, we saw Katara's waterbending style with next-level animation quality.
  3. On a character level, Azula might be my favourite character. So firebending, I guess. But it's not easy to pick one for certain.
  4. Not much to say here. I suppose earthbending because it's visually very diverse amongst everyone. We see "random" -- as in, nameless -- earthbenders bend sand, crystal, metal et cetera.
  5. Like in day to day life then; on the lowest possible level, like without any real talent or a lot of training, it's probably earthbending. But the art of healing would be the best tool to have if one could master it. And seismic sense would also be practical, but that is an even more advanced and rare technique, so it's even less likely to master it.
  6. I think all of them might work together brightly depending on the styles and techniques, as well as the task in question, it's very hard to say.
  7. Probably keep it a secret.
  8. Waterbending.
  9. Waterbending.
  10. Most of them are really great and very well fleshed out! I think the way metalbending has progressed makes it an obvious choice for this, but lightning bending might be cooler, and blue flames.
vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) Water: See Amon.

2) Barring something like Azulas flames probably water, it's also considerably harder to animate properly than the other elements. Earth is quite pleasing too tho, I like the shapes earth and waterbenders make with their element.

3) Either water for Katara, Earth for Kuvira or all of them for Korra.

4) Probs earth. Easiest to be effective/dangerous with (close to fire), so even fodder earthbenders feel like a threat to the average joe.

5) Not fire, I don't buy the whole "firebenders can produce energy from nothing" argument, the other elements can too except the energy they produce is kinetic not heat or electric. Other than that pretty close. It's probably earth, due to the sheer abundance of it in our society. It's certainly earth if we are including things like seismic sense and metal.

6)Maybe fire and water for the old flash flood and electrocute trick? Outside of gimmicky tricks like that, I think Earth and Water or Fire and Air. Earth and Water bending teams can ground themselves in a fight, dig their heels in with superior defence, and have complete control over the entire area. Fire and Air teams are often fast and agile, as well as having strong evasive and offensive (fire) and defensive options.

7)Bring order to Ba Sing Se, liberate the people of the Earth Kingdom Empire, and blow up republic city uhm... go snorkelling with waterbending i guess.

8) Water or Earth if I got metalbending.

9)See above.

10) Like a sub skill? For me thats metalbending. For a particularly specific technique? Water spouts.

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

1. Water.
  2. Fire.
  3. Fire
  4. Earthbenders.
  5. Water
  6. Fire and Air.
  7. 🤷
  8. Earth if including sub bending.
  9. ^
  10. Metalbending as a technique.
geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

1. They all have the potential to be the strongest. And I'm not just saying that to sound poetic, they simply are that way. I'll say that the darker facets of waterbending have been explored more, though.
  2. To me, it's probably waterbending. Katara's waterbending, in particular, has a lot to do with this. She is probably my favourite bender. That is also one of the things I liked best about her daughter in the second series, we saw Katara's waterbending style with next-level animation quality.
  3. On a character level, Azula might be my favourite character. So firebending, I guess. But it's not easy to pick one for certain.
  4. Not much to say here. I suppose earthbending because it's visually very diverse amongst everyone. We see "random" -- as in, nameless -- earthbenders bend sand, crystal, metal et cetera.
  5. Like in day to day life then; on the lowest possible level, like without any real talent or a lot of training, it's probably earthbending. But the art of healing would be the best tool to have if one could master it. And seismic sense would also be practical, but that is an even more advanced and rare technique, so it's even less likely to master it.
  6. I think all of them might work together brightly depending on the styles and techniques, as well as the task in question, it's very hard to say.
  7. Probably keep it a secret.
  8. Waterbending.
  9. Waterbending.
  10. Most of them are really great and very well fleshed out! I think the way metalbending has progressed makes it an obvious choice for this, but lightning bending might be cooler, and blue flames.

Agree with all of this, but Katara is my favourite character

BigDreamer48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. I guess waterbending because of Bloodbending.

2. Water, not counting the Final Agni Kai lol.

3. Fire. My top 3 favorite characters are firebenders respectively.

4. Earth

5. Earth: you could break down doors and get things out of your way, and pave landscapes way easier that way, although water would be very useful as well.

6. Earth and Water, the most versatile elements imo, so it gives you the most options.

7. Train on my own and explore the world. But I'd try to be pretty subtle about it.

8. Fire because I'm obsessed with lightning powers.

9. Air because I want to fly or boost myself in real life. If I had lightning powers I'd never really be able to use them without causing alarm, but air would give me more agility and I could do some cool moves + fly/pseudo-fly.

10. Lightning because I'm obsessed with lightning powers lol.

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Water

2. For me, most consistently it's been fire

3. All of them

4. No preference

5. Water

6. Depends on the situation

7. Depends on to which degree I could bend them

8. Water

9. Water

10. Bloodbending or flight

Viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Which element is the strongest at its best? - Excluding AS, Fire during the comet. Sure a bloodbender would make a complete joke out of Ozai, Iroh and Azula at the same time during Sozin's comet in close distances, but the massive raw power from the comet is vastly higher -- which is what is asked I guess? If no amps are to be considered, all four are on the same level.
  2. Which element is the most aesthetically pleasing? - There are a lot of candidates, but Azula's blue flames, Ran, Shaw and Zuko's rainbow dragon flames hard to ignore. Could Add Ozai and Iroh's flames too, but they don't offer much compared to the others mentioned here.
  3. Which element is bent by your favorite character? - My favorite character is an avatar, but I'll be specific and say Air.
  4. Which element is your favorite to see used by random characters? - Metal bending, I guess, so earth bending.
  5. Which element is the best to have outside of combat? - Earth, simply because of vast usage through metalbending.
  6. Which two elements work best together? -
  7. If you could bend the four elements, what would you do? - Depends on how good I am with them.
  8. Which element would you want to bend if you were in the Avatar world? - Fire
  9. Which element would you want to bend in the real world? - Earth
  10. Which special technique is your favorite? - Metalbending
Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Which element is the strongest at its best?
    1. Water
  2. Which element is the most aesthetically pleasing?
    1. Fire or Water
  3. Which element is bent by your favorite character?
    1. All of them
  4. Which element is your favorite to see used by random characters?
    1. Earth
  5. Which element is the best to have outside of combat?
    1. Earth or Fire
  6. Which two elements work best together?
    1. Air and Fire
  7. If you could bend the four elements, what would you do?
    1. Change the world
  8. Which element would you want to bend if you were in the Avatar world?
    1. Air or Water
  9. Which element would you want to bend in the real world?
    1. Air or Water
  10. Which special technique is your favorite?
    1. Bloodbending