Arm Wrestling: Batman (DCEU) vs Wilson Fisk (MCU)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Poll Arm Wrestling: Batman (DCEU) vs Wilson Fisk (MCU) (32 votes)

DCEU Batman 59%
MCU Wilson Fisk 28%
See results 13%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Tell me if you'd like to be tagged in future polls.

• 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Batman

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

@lubub55: Can you do me a favor? Please don't tag me to threads with Live Action versions of characters. I never bother to look at their feats so I'm not really a guy for any of these battles. Nothing personal LOL.

Avatar image for don_higashikata
Don_Higashikata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

In the movie Batman was squatting about 340 kg for reps, db benching easily 150 kg + , weighted pullups... in the gym scene in Daredevil Kingpin was benching around 180 kg IIRC. Overall in the movie Batman shows far more explosive and technical strengh, so he'd easily overpower Kingping

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fisk. The man is like, all muscle.

Avatar image for deactivated-61e3068763b41
deactivated-61e3068763b41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easily batman

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I fail to see how Batman is winning easily given that Fisk was benching 400+ pounds as a part of his regular exercise routine

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Hard to say. Probably fisk.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I fail to see how Batman is winning easily given that Fisk was benching 400+ pounds as a part of his regular exercise routine

Benching doesn't focus on the arms as much as say pulling a tractor tire(which can weigh between 400-600 lbs) with 1 arm

No Caption Provided

Also, Batman just has better feats when it comes to arm strength:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I don't see Fisk doing anything like that

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@webinyoureye11: Pulling is considerably easier than lifting and where does it say that the tyre weighed that much?. Even that wooden crate feat is pretty vague

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@webinyoureye11: Pulling is considerably easier than lifting and where does it say that the tyre weighed that much?. Even that wooden crate feat is pretty vague

Pulling is the motion being done in an arm wrestle, no?

gyms use tractor tires for work outs, I doubt Batman is gonna use a smaller tire.

And google weight of a large tire and you will see the weight is as I said

As to the weight of the crate, of course I'd be speculating, but those crates are only used for big items, so I would imagine they weigh from 35-50 lbs. The impressive thing is how easy he pulled it and basically killed a dude with it

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gyms use tractor tires for work outs, I doubt Batman is gonna use a smaller tire.

And google weight of a large tire and you will see the weight is as I said

This one is like 400 lbs. the one Bruce pulled looked smaller by a good amount.

As to the weight of the crate, of course I'd be speculating, but those crates are only used for big items, so I would imagine they weigh from 35-50 lbs. The impressive thing is how easy he pulled it and basically killed a dude with it

Keep in mind that he used his grapple gun which is powerful enough to pull Batman who's probably 200+ lbs with gear at high speeds. Pretty sure you have to take that into consideration.

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm. Pretty close to call. The both seemed to be portrayed to have around elite/peak human level strength.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMO they look around the same size. When Bruce pulls the tire to the end, and you compare the pictures then(in the actual video, not my gif), you can see that the tire in BvS is further away from the camera than the tire in the image you showed me. And yet Bruce's tire still looked about the same size.

Keep in mind that he used his grapple gun which is powerful enough to pull Batman who's probably 200+ lbs with gear at high speeds. Pretty sure you have to take that into consideration.

He shot it, but he still pulled the crate, and I don't see at what point the line was taut. So IMO he didn't reel in the box to aid in momentum

I do see where you're coming from, I just disagree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do we have a source on the weights?

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55 said:
@brucerogers said:

Do we have a source on the weights?

It was 10 plates.

If they are standard, and they should be, then thats 495 lbs

liqmidiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

This was with a hole in his chest, btw. Plus he sent people flying with his punches as shown above. Even better, that definitely puts Batman's arm strenght above anything Fisk can hope to produce, is the fact that he sent a guy flying away after the guy flew towards him. Simply stopping someone flying that fast towards you with a punch is impossible for a human being, but sending the person flying back is literally superhuman.

Fisk was repping 405lbs, which is normal for advanced powerlifters in real life. Doing what Batman does, however, is something powerlifters can't hope to come close to. Nor can Fisk.

Batman is superior and his feats prove so.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@liqmidiq: Ragdolling people is a feat of striking and it takes more than just strength to do that. Not really applicable in an arm wrestling scenario. This thread isn't about who would win in a fight .

From Batman's own training montage, he was also doing nothing that powerlifters themselves haven't done. You are really overblowing his lifting strength capacity

liqmidiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By liqmidiq

@brucerogers said:

@liqmidiq: Ragdolling people is a feat of striking and it takes more than just strength to do that. Not really applicable in an arm wrestling scenario. This thread isn't about who would win in a fight .

From Batman's own training montage, he was also doing nothing that powerlifters themselves haven't done. You are really overblowing his lifting strength capacity

What do you mean with ragdolling is a feat of striking? I'm confused. You're using your raw lifting strenght to throw something, unless I've missed something. Please explain.

No, from the training montage, no, but the warehouse fight definitely showed that he is definitely stronger than Fisk. The GIF below showcases a feat that puts Batman above Fisk, TBH, unless I've missed something about Fisk's strenght.

No Caption Provided

I don't see Fisk doing something like this.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@liqmidiq: I mean Ragdolling people by punching them very far isn't a feat of pure strength since there are other factors like speed, skill, hip movement etc at play there. It is entirely possible for you to be weaker than someone but still hit harder.

Most of his strength feats from the warehouse fight involve his grappling hook, so that is something that needs to be factored in too

liqmidiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By liqmidiq

@liqmidiq: I mean Ragdolling people by punching them very far isn't a feat of pure strength since there are other factors like speed, skill, hip movement etc at play there. It is entirely possible for you to be weaker than someone but still hit harder.

Most of his strength feats from the warehouse fight involve his grappling hook, so that is something that needs to be factored in too

That wasn't what I was talking about. I was talking about this instance where he had a hole in his chest but still did this with ease:

No Caption Provided

I thought you meant lifting someone and throwing them is a feat of striking. lol

There's also the one feat were he tackles a guy and throws him up like a bull does to humans, which wasn't shown but is still there:

Loading Video...

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DSTREET45

IMO they look around the same size. When Bruce pulls the tire to the end, and you compare the pictures then(in the actual video, not my gif), you can see that the tire in BvS is further away from the camera than the tire in the image you showed me. And yet Bruce's tire still looked about the same size.

I think Bruce's looks a bit smaller. This is his and this is another 400lb one. But I guess Bruce's was wider while the other one was thicker so it could even out.

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1