Are the youtube powerscalers reliable?

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I mean we have some people like Seththeprogrammer, chuck, clyde etc who powerscale the anime verses well I do feel like yes they're right but at the same time feel like their results are extremely wanky and highballed like saying VL ichigo's single cero is multi planetary, Kaguya is solar system level only because of that one ETSB stuff, Multi planetary Zaraki and Grimmjow, star level Naruto and Sasuke etc etc lmao 😂😆😁😂😂😂😆😁.

So my question is can these people be taken seriously cause many people out there are getting wrong information and brainwashed by these faulty scalings which assume off big numbers/values/tiers by statements and all. Literally they don't even know the difference of AP and say like for example "A was country level and by various transformations and powers up he becomes 1000× stronger than his base which was country level so they're planet level" Lol cause going by AP chart 1000× increase in power would make country level to continent level.

Extremely faulty scalings are used by the powerscalers to give big numbers to people.

Your opinions on this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edc4c319e7c3
deactivated-5edc4c319e7c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly

One can just ignore their personal scaling and view the videos for information.

WhatIsWritten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By WhatIsWritten

Chuck and Clyde say stupid stuff

don’t know bout Seth, I’ll have to research him more

-So It Is Written

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, they're as reliable as any form of information not regarded as canon, they're literally just people like you and me who happen to have large Youtube channels, everything they say should be taken as an opinion and not fact.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Raziel2014

nope they are even worse than sites like vs battle.

power ups in anime/manga and fiction in general do not follow ordinary charts it follows the laws of the author, this is why multipliers can rarely be used because in most cases the author chart for scaling is different than what wikis or math scales in terms of joules/energy after all it is magical fictional energy a 10x increase in this magical power might mean 100x or even 1,000x in terms of actual science.

Seth is highly known to be a huge naruto wanker.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Their own interpretation may not be reliable, however they’re just as reliable as anyone who actually reads comics and isn’t biased

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nope they are even worse than sites like vs battle.

power ups in anime/manga and fiction in general do not follow ordinary charts it follows the laws of the author, this is why multipliers can rarely be used because in most cases the author chart for scaling is different than what wikis or math scales in terms of joules/energy after all it is magical fictional energy a 10x increase in this magical power might mean 100x or even 1,000x in terms of actual science.

Seth is highly known to be a huge naruto wanker.

yes, the verse you downplay to hell is apparently the only verse seth wanks

OT: most of them are just for views

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#8  Edited By stormshadow_x

I love Clyde when he's being passionate about bleach regarding its future in anime or game form.

I even love his videos when he's breaking down why bleach will come back and why it will make money or just power rankings.

His videos about power levels.... Well their as bad as Seth as he attempts using real world math and science to make faulty calcs that ignore outliers, context, or just the unfortunate fact that bleach is filled retcons and inconsistency from start to finish. As much as I admire kubo he's second only to araki when it comes to cool ideas that he just doesn't care about after they first show.( Seriously the menos grande were hyped up to be on the same level as tailed beast originally imo... What happened to that? )

I mean I zonned out when he implies the low tier espada in base are continental in any way

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If I have to rank them:

1. Clyde

2. Chuck

3. Seth

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RandyButterNubs

WebCamParrot is the only one i find reliable.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: @revold: @stormshadow_x: to be honest clyde as storm shadow said is actually good with his videos of explaining the bleach return games and all that except powerscaling, Chuck is kinda good at powerscaling some of DC and Marvel characters (not all tho) and for seth his other powerscale videos are quite fine except the Naruto stuffs

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one on Youtube is reliable.

And powerscaling itself isn't reliable.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e080bd0aded3
deactivated-5e080bd0aded3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes and No.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 takenstew22  Moderator

Depends.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes and no, to be honest you have to decide on what you believe is bs and what is the truth, some people say that everything on there channel is bs when that just isn true but that dosen’t mean there isn any for example chucks superboy prime and monarch vids have some things that have already been debunked like monarchs when you destory monarch suit and you supposedly get a Big Bang in your face when in reality it only caused a chain reaction and if I’m correct didn’t even destroy a universe and only killed some fodder creatures but at the end of the day you have to look up your own stuff and not try and rely on others to give you info that may be true or not

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only the weeaboo warrior can be taken seriously.

Avatar image for shadowwraith123
ShadowWraith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ShadowWraith123  Online

Hell no seth said mui goku is multiversal.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

depends

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Short answer: No.

Long answer: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Juicers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

there's no decent power scalers in youtube.

you better scale it yourself, lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah,aren't they the same one saying 5D is infinitely stronger than 4D and in other video saying Xeno Goku is 5D in base and increases in dimensions after every transformation?

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, each and everyone of them

Juggerman40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seth and Chuck have the most highballed scaling ever. I only watch their vids for entertainment.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6108c6c162ecc
deactivated-6108c6c162ecc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not at all. all of them cant scale at all.

OrangeVegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's no such thing as reliable power scaling.

ps4gamerdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.
https://fictional-battle-omniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Powerscaling

Here's the thing, no other series or verse even follow or adopt the concept, even the majority of anime. It some junk that mostly made up within the sphere DB fanbase (certainly not within the series itself). I doubt the authors and writers of the franchise would even go along with this. "Power levels" or combat power (a canon/official concept of the series), became irrelevant after the Frieza Arc.

'Powerscaling" is just some fanmade or fan-based concept to gauge one's power or tier against another character, and if something seems 'off' or doesn't go the way how they should sit fit (like, why is this character beats or holding his/her own against another character that's supposedly stronger), they question the show's writing, or "DB Super powerscaling is garbage" (based on some flawed system they've made up).

ps4gamerdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Power Scaling" aside...

It is implied by Mira that warriors with indomitable wills/fighting spirit can overcome their limitations and even manage to overpower someone with a power level stronger than them [..] It should also be noted that Mira only manages to surpass Towa's calculations after his defeat by Super Saiyan 3 Bardock inside the Time Rift, which caused Mira to develop a fighting spirit and indomitable will that he states allowed him to grow beyond his creator's designs and calculations. Bardock also suggests that Power Levels are just numbers and that one should not trust them completely, reinforcing the idea one should not over-rely on Power Levels to gauge a warrior's strength, as ultimately it is just number that does not completely reflect a fighter's total fighting capabilities (as it does not account for other factors such as skill, speed, technique, combat experience, genetics, and even fighting spirit). - https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Power_Level#Changes_in_Power_Levels