Are Naruto and Sasuke actually FTL in speed?

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Are Naruto and Sasuke actually FTL in speed? (451 votes)

Lol no 55%
Yes, they definitively lightspeed or above 21%
They are only FTL in reactions/reflexes with help of precog 25%

So In terms of general movement speed and how quickly they move their body e.g moving their limbs, dodging attack and dashes, are they FTL? If not, how fast are they clocking as low estimate?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5f75fe219d908
deactivated-5f75fe219d908

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop bringing DBZ before you 2 got banned.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#553 emperorthanos-  Moderator

What Jov said. If this goes into db vs naruto I will just lock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I stopped with the DB already.

Avatar image for deactivated-6043ec881391e
deactivated-6043ec881391e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this was at 10 pages just a couple hours ago 0.o lol

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was suppose to edit and not delete it...............

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LS? Yes

FTL doubtful

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I even doubt they're sub relativistic

King789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes Naruto is indeed FTL .

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_kage: huh? If you mean a kunai is a knife yes it is

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95: Like I said says the guy who thinks Ninja Tools are kitchen knifes.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Canon Novel Series
Canon Novel Series
No Caption Provided

''Shit, he follow this thought''

-VUUN!

A red beam was fired, followed by a low buzz, where photons displaced molecules.

Not knowing how to operate the bicycle, Naruto instinctively bowed the bicycle alongside his body

The laser beam, without curvature, passed by Naruto's ear and immediately hit the fence of a private house

-BOON

Bamboo reeds hit at such a high temperature expanded and exploded

-It's not possible...

No Caption Provided

Avoiding a photon by his side, Naruto hit his chest painfully toward the tank

Biting the lip, he felt the taste of blood dripping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was base Naruto. No boosts/transformations...and Sasuke = Naruto.

And Naruto/Sasuke in their strongest form are easily way above LS, either with precogs or common reactions speed.

I think this proved the point well enough.

izagawd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99 said:
@guleddos said:

not even in reaction speed lol, ppl are kidding themself

@fullmetalemprah said:

No, they're MHS+. Naruto and Sasuke are crazy fast but not light speed, too little proof towards it imo. One might argue that by the Momoshiki fight they are sub-rel but that would be the absolute max for me unless we see more LS feats.

No Caption Provided

Bruh.

Loading Video...

He just dodged the speed of his head not the speed of light

Sanjee007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@izagawd: Lol, naruto starts moving after the lightfang has been fired. That's FTL reaction speed right there.

WhatIsWritten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They’re not

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tsunade literally survived light speed travel. It's been said many times that Naruto is light speed and above but people here are brain dead and have no concept of growth since their intelligence never grew from the age of ten so they assume everyone is like them.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Literally if you don't think they aren't AT LEAST FTL at this point despite the numerous statements and feats..............

Then you are a caveman stuck forever in the past

Cybernetics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, they are FTL in durability.

ProphetYashawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

BEEN faster than light

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4d10418f1d
deactivated-60f4d10418f1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Naruto was that fast, he'd be pretty much untouchable by almost any character from the series, we know he's not.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@happylife1996: Lmao, he is untouchable by pretty much anyone who isn't Otsutsuki or Sasuke.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: He rarely fights characters that are not Otsutsuki but anyway in many instances Naruto couldn't react to attacks that are nowhere near lightspeed

Here's an attack by Shin, a character that is not Sasuke nor an Otsutsuki.

No Caption Provided

You would say that he was rusty, but no matter how rusty he became he would've never been hit by such an attack if he was FTL. The sword wouldn't even be moving to him. And I hope you don't think the sword was moving at lightspeed.

Here is also an attack when he was in his prime that doesn't need you to have a lightspeed reaction to react to, He'd just need to dodge Sasuke's arm, I don't think anyone thinks Sasuke was FTL without Ameno by that time at least.

No Caption Provided

Kakashi saved Sakura from Kaguya's attack while neither Naruto nor Sasuke could with their lightspeed

No Caption Provided

Other than that, if they were moving at lightspeed, the other characters wouldn't even be able to comprehend what's going on, but evidently, that's not the case as Boruto is not just comprehending but he's taking part in their battles against the Otsutsuki

They're pretty fast in comparison with the other characters but still nowhere near lightspeed

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#575  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@happylife1996: Everyone and their mother knows everything about that fight isn't to be taken seriously, to take that seriously you also need to take Boruto reacting to Momo seriously. Or Himawari one shotting Naruto and Kurama. It's simply bad writing in the Gaiden arc. Sasuke shouldn't have taken as long as he did to one shot/knock out Shin, Naruro shouldn't have gotten stabbed and Sasuke shouldn't have either, Sakura blitzes the dude Sasuke failed to blitz. Just no.

"Here is also an attack when he was in his prime"

War arc Naruto and Sasuke aren't their primes and it isn't even close, let's get that out the way since I know you'll try to base your entire argument off of it.

As for your second argument, it's flawed. Boruto says he can't even jump in between the Naruto vs Delta battle but he jumps head first into Momo. Delta >>>> Momo according to you now?

Delta shot a light beam at Naruto's face at point blank, after the beam has been shot Naruto reacts to it and pulls out another jutsu and cancels it out all before this LIGHT BEAM reached him at point blank range in mid air.

Naruto, when he was 17 years old and weaker, reacted to the Madars Light fang whatever, but that instance is too controversial so I usually use the Delta one. He had absolutely no problem reacting to that beam once he knew it was in her arsenal. Now I'm not saying I know exactly how fast Naruto is, but light speed definitely seems to not be a problem for him and Sasuke.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: The scans I've posted are all made by Kishimoto himself, so I don't see why you don't accept them.

As for the Delta fight, Boruto and his friends didn't get involved in the battle against Delta because they're inferior in power, that doesn't mean Naruto was moving at lightspeed and as I've said, if Naruto and his foes were moving at that level of speed, the others shouldn't be able to even comprehend what's going on.

And if it requires lightspeed to react to Delta's attack then how did Kawaki react to it? is he a lightspeed character as well?

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: The scans I've posted are all made by Kishimoto himself, so I don't see why you don't accept them.

I just told you.

As for the Delta fight, Boruto and his friends didn't get involved in the battle against Delta because they're inferior in power, that doesn't mean Naruto was moving at lightspeed

No, they didn't get involved because they're inferior in every possible way. Like I said, going by your logic Delta >>> Momo since Boruto thought twice about jumping in the Delta fight and didn't care when he attacked Momo. And just because Naruto is ftl doesn't mean he's moving FTL every time he fights, with Delta he only needed to move FTL 2-3 times and it was because of her beam.

and as I've said, if Naruto and his foes were moving at that level of speed, the others shouldn't be able to even comprehend what's going on.

All that is is paying attention to detail, when Might Guy moved he broke space, is he the fastest character since he's the only ever seen to do it in the show? But even if they were to add that little detail all the time, everyone who isn't God Tier is just not gonna know anything that's going on every time he and Sasuke fights? That doesn't even make sense, anime almost always needs spectators of the fight to spectate and give insight.

And if it requires lightspeed to react to Delta's attack then how did Kawaki react to it?is he a lightspeed character as well?

He didn't. There's no proof he jumped after the beam was shot, for all we know he could have jumped the moment he saw her launch Himawari into the air. It's complately idiotic to try and sit here and suggest Kawaki casually outpaces a beam Spsm Naruto struggled to dodge at first. Forget the FTL part, just off the strength it was fast enough to startle spsm Naruto should tell you he didn't "react" to that beam. But clearly you're willing to believe whatever supports your agenda

Inuyashax23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Massively FTL on current state. A fodder ninja from Iron Ninja can perform a light-speed slash. Haku can move into another mirror in light speed. I don't see both Naruto and Sasuke can't perform the same feats. So many Naruto lowballers on this site.

TheEngima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinite to OuterInfinife speed

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes. They are exactly 1 mph over the speed of light

Inuyashax23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleachro said:
@inuyashax23 said:

Massively FTL on current state. A fodder ninja from Iron Ninja can perform a light-speed slash. Haku can move into another mirror in light speed. I don't see both Naruto and Sasuke can't perform the same feats. So many Naruto lowballers on this site.

Haku is not Light speed. A Kunai Once did or Almost hit her. Thats not LS and no Sasuke or Naruto aren't LS in Season 1. So many Wankers on this site.

Madara when he first debut had lightspeed perception in other words he could perceive objects moving at the speed of light and this is before he becomes a God. The guy next to him couldn't perceive that kind of speed and therefore got whacked.

There's also Madara breakdancing while blind avoiding sword strikes from EMS Sasuke whose sword strikes are at least on par with Mu's and above the other Samurai. He was able to perform "Flash" with his sword the same technique the samurai use to send a wave of chakra flying at their targets.

What is "Flash" or "Issen"? When Samurai move their swords at the speed of light to send the force of the slash flying (Off topic: lol I just realized this technique is utilized by many people who use weapons like Kinshiki)

Though I'm sure you'll try to find some way to discredit this. I wonder what will be your explanation for how they make the force of their slashes flying. Magic?

With Perfect Susanoo Madara sword slashes were lightspeed I believe it is the same thing the Samurai do with their swords

No Caption Provided

It is clearly stated on factbook that Haku can move between the mirrors at the speed of light. Are you still gonna ignore all of these facts?

Kmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Literally if you don't think they aren't AT LEAST FTL at this point despite the numerous statements and feats..............

Then you are a caveman stuck forever in the past

yap they are,

they keep downplaying Naruto so that their fav anime can keep up on Naruto.

Inuyashax23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You still did not counter my other arguments besides this LS Haku. C'mon even if I agree you with this, Naruto and Sasuke from Naruto Shippuden able to perform multiple FTL attack and reaction.

@bleachro said:

Definitely Ignoring LS Haku.

Especially When Naruto/Sasuke Fail to Show LS Reaction speed at all later on.

Literally, an Outlier and they aren't LS. If Season 1 Naruto Fodders are LS Then how come Later on They fail to Show LS reaction speed. They don't Throw Kunai at Ls + Speed LOL.

Nobody in Season

Haku Transporting Several Meters in Several Seconds = Lightspeed

Literally thinks at the Kunai Coming at her.

0-10m But it takes SECONDS to transport from Mirror to Mirror.

LS LOL.

So

So Naruto/Sasuke Fail to show Even Hypersonic or So speed Feats and LATER ON SASUKE FAILED TO REACT TO ROCK LEE GOING AT LIKE SUPERSONIC SPEEDS BUT HE CAN TAG SOMEONE WHOS LS.

No Caption Provided

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleachro: So you not gon respond to his other argument?

MarPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FTL to MFTL

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iirc the Sandaime Raikage needs the teleport to move with LS. The speed caused extreme physical stress, but thanks to his solid body he can use it without trouble. Naruto characters should have relativistic to LS reaction feats. Given later by the fight with Delta maybe FTL. But mostly in reaction.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleachro: If you responded to him with a meme you coulda responded with an argument. And look back and read, this isn't my debate, it's yours.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleachro: So people eyes only see certain shit now. Lol alright.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#596  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@bleachro: Naruto and Sasuke seem to have been ftl in Shippuden to me, based off the evidence the other guy gave regarding the Samurai and Madara before he was even at his peak. Responding is up to you. I just think I just learned some more new evidence backing ftl Naruto and Sasuke tho.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#598  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@bleachro said:
@batmanplusjay said:

@bleachro: Naruto and Sasuke seem to have been ftl in Shippuden to me, based off the evidence the other guy gave regarding the Samurai and Madara before he was even at his peak. Responding is up to you. I just think I just learned more some new evidence backing ftl Naruto and Sasuke tho.

I don't see them as FTL but Rel-LS I can see for sure. In Shippuden, I don't see FTL Speed Feats but LS Reaction speed feats.

Why not when he casually reacts to Delta's beam. Not only react to it, while the beam was in mid air at point blank range he formed a jutsu(his rasengan)and cancelled it out before it reached him. That shit wasn't anything for him.

The Guy Who I ¨Debated¨ was implying Sasuke had LS Reaction speed in Naruto Season 1. Rock Lee Blizted Sasuke, Rock lees not LS speed.

He conceded to that argument and told you to respond to the other one. But clearly you just missed the entire first part of his comment and only saw the argument with Haku.

FTL Speed is Just no.

You think being in denial makes it untrue now?

LS Reaction speed or Rel-LS Speed is understandable.

Lmao

Sasuke Also Couldn´t get out of Deidaras 10km Blast Radius in time and Had to use Manda instead. :_:

Why are you bringing up this version of Sasuke?

If you can respond to me, you can respond to the argument you avoided. Unless you can't which would be understandable.

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@bleachro said:
@batmanplusjay said:

@bleachro: Naruto and Sasuke seem to have been ftl in Shippuden to me, based off the evidence the other guy gave regarding the Samurai and Madara before he was even at his peak. Responding is up to you. I just think I just learned more some new evidence backing ftl Naruto and Sasuke tho.

I don't see them as FTL but Rel-LS I can see for sure. In Shippuden, I don't see FTL Speed Feats but LS Reaction speed feats.

Why not when he casually reacts to Delta's beam. Not only react to it, while the beam was in mid air at point blank range he formed a jutsu(his rasengan)and cancelled it out before it reached him. That shit wasn't anything for him.

Thats Hokage Naruto, From Boruto Lol

The Guy Who I ¨Debated¨ was implying Sasuke had LS Reaction speed in Naruto Season 1. Rock Lee Blizted Sasuke, Rock lees not LS speed.

He conceded to that argument and told you to respond to the other one. But clearly you just missed the entire first part of his comment and only saw the argument with Haku.

Ok?

FTL Speed is Just no.

Its not Denail its just Not true, FTL Speed is not FTL reaction speed and vice versa

Lmao

Sasuke Also Couldn´t get out of Deidaras 10km Blast Radius in time and Had to use Manda instead. :_:

Since this Is Naruto Shippuden Sasuke, Sasuke Needs LS + Speed feats

If you can respond to me, you can respond to the argument you avoided. Unless you can't which would be understandable.

Ok? I don't like arguing this early but No Way are Naruto and Sasuke FTL In Speed.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleachro said:
@batmanplusjay said:
@bleachro said:
@batmanplusjay said:

Thats Hokage Naruto, From Boruto Lol

Ok?

FTL Speed is Just no.

Its not Denail its just Not true, FTL Speed is not FTL reaction speed and vice versa

Lmao

Since this Is Naruto Shippuden Sasuke, Sasuke Needs LS + Speed feats

Ok? I don't like arguing this early but No Way are Naruto and Sasuke FTL In Speed.

We're debating if Naruto and Sasuke are ftl, including the versions from Boruto. That's what this entire thread has been about. The hell are you talking about? And like I said, if you actually go back and read the argument you're still avoiding, you'll know why they're also lightspeed in Shippuden.