User Lists: 0

Hell no!

UltimatePower6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

No, I think they put in enough violence to satisfy the story.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

It's fine if DC wants to make animation for adults...... Just as long as those adults don't get pissed off whenever DC makes a TV shows or movies for little kids. I've read more angry comments about Teen Titans Go!, Justice League Action, and DC's Girls......

#TEAMVERONICA

jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It's fine if DC wants to make animation for adults...... Just as long as those adults don't get pissed off whenever DC makes a TV shows or movies for little kids. I've read more angry comments about Teen Titans Go!, Justice League Action, and DC's Girls......

#TEAMVERONICA

Only "The Killing Joke" is rated R so DC doesn't really make animation or adults !

You got to keep in mind that most DC story (books and comics) are more teen and late teen oriented, so it's a bit odd to see so much DC shows for kids.

In my opinions the kids shows you name are kind of stupid and could be much better. DC had done well with "The Brave and The Bold".

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By judasnixon

@jb681131 said:
@judasnixon said:

#TEAMVERONICA

Only "The Killing Joke" is rated R so DC doesn't really make animation or adults !

You got to keep in mind that most DC story (books and comics) are more teen and late teen oriented, so it's a bit odd to see so much DC shows for kids.

In my opinions the kids shows you name are kind of stupid and could be much better. DC had done well with "The Brave and The Bold".

I would not let my niece watch Batman: Assault on Arkham, Justice League Dark, or Flashpoint..... Most of DC comics were written for all ages, with the comic code. It wasn't in till Watchman, and The Dark Knight Returns did DC start writing for an older audience... Of course you would find most of those cartoon stupid, you're a grown ass man watching a show for little kids. Most likely you would find Barney the Dinosaur pretty dumb too.... DC been making cartoons for kids since the Super Friends....

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

No, most comic book are for teens, so makes sense that the movie are pg-13. Not a fan of the animation aim for kids like Teen Titan Go or Justice league, but to be fair there have to be a show for kids. Teen Titan Go however does feel a slap to the face for fan of the original cartoon. I also hate marvel animated show, but I can at least respect them since they do have some maturity to them and not just hey stupid jokes for cheap laugh.

jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jb681131 said:
@judasnixon said:

#TEAMVERONICA

I would not let my niece watch Batman: Assault on Arkham, Justice League Dark, or Flashpoint..... Most of DC comics were written for all ages, with the comic code. It wasn't in till Watchman, and The Dark Knight Returns did DC start writing for an older audience... Of course you would find most of those cartoon stupid, you're a grown ass man watching a show for little kids. Most likely you would find Barney the Dinosaur pretty dumb too.... DC been making cartoons for kids since the Super Friends....

Do you know what a teen is ? it's from 13 to 18. I don't see what's not watchatble is the mentionned movies for such kids ?

Wrong about the comics code. The comics where written as wanted. And it's because they didn't feel appropriate that the comics code was created.

The DC comics started being dark in the 70's, which is called the Bronze age. Which is before Watchmen and The Dark Knight returns which were written in the 80's.

There are lots of kids cartoons that are far from stupid:

• Case Closed
  • Young Justice
  • Ben 10
  • Samurai Jack
  • Dragons
  • Shaun the Sheep
  • Dragon's tales
  • Vic the Vicking
  • Ronja, the Robber's Daughter
judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jb681131: Then watch those cartoons, not sure why everything has to be made for you.....

StarDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does the blood make you squeamish?

apocalypse4873

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The violence is perfectly justified, in the Killing Joke, yet more justified, along with its rating. Cause of that one scene.

Bardock52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does the blood make you squeamish?

No, I think they put in enough violence to satisfy the story.

@iara said:

Hell no!