Anyone think Marvel Animation should do Direct-To-Netflix PG-13 Spider-Man films?

SangHellE56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Let me elaborate.

DC has a jewel sea of cartoon films. While it's good that Marvel's gotten the ball rolling with the Disney Spider-Man cartoons in recent years...you have to admit, they're geared toward younger millennials. It's high time their Animation division started making more hardcore fan-oriented movies, in the same style as Justice League Dark or the numerous Batman efforts.

What do you think? I'm not saying make an R-rated shocker I just mean something serious, and more in tune with the comic books more than the live action stuff. Just imagine Disney's reaction to this, they want Marvel to be their twisted way and their way only. Netflix would be best for something like this, what with DVDs dying.

I'd love to see a toon adaptation of the Clone Saga. Or at least one with Venom as the antagonist.

Devilmenworks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yes. I would like to see a PG 13 movie with an adult Spider-Man. And like you mentioned I wouldn't mind seeing the Clone Saga adapted into a series of movies or even some of the other good arcs during the 90s (like Maximum Carnage, Kraven's Last Hunt, Planet of Symbiotes etc) .

But I don't see Disney doing they seem to want to keep Spider-Man as a teen as a cash cow.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Has potential. I wouldn't want it to be separate from the MCU though, just a darker side-story. I'd want some of the Netflix Defenders to make appearances in it.