Anyone else really not like Spiderman homecoming

• 175 results
killerravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I literally just saw the movie an maybe I need to watch it again or something but I left the theater feeling unsatisfied

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's overrated buts it's better than TASM crap we got last time

StellatedColt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By StellatedColt

Don't worry you're not the only one. The movie a major flaws, but I think the movie is alright. It is NOT on Spiderman 2 level. I could get into it but it would take a while.

CosmicMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stellatedcolt:

Can you list some flaws please, I have not had anyone give any explanations other than "its trash" so I am not convinced yet cuz this is my favorite CBM.

StellatedColt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By StellatedColt

@cosmicmuffin said:

@stellatedcolt:

Can you list some flaws please, I have not had anyone give any explanations other than "its trash" so I am not convinced yet cuz this is my favorite CBM.

You came to the wrong guy lol. I have never said that this movie is trash. I even gave it an 8/10 or solid B. But since you asked I give you some of the things I didn't like.

Short version:

- Spidey motivation was way off

- No spider sense

- Spidey was too weak

- Fight scenes were alright

- FLASH is a walking troll lol

Long Version:

Motivation

Throughout the film Holland only motivation was to impress Stark. "I gotta do this for Stark, I gotta do that so that Stark notice" give me a break. This is quite strange to me because it almost seems as if Uncle Ben didn't have an effect on Parker. I believe they mentioned Uncle Ben maybe once throughout the film. UNBELIEVABLE BRUH. Uncle Ben should have been a focal point of being Spider-Man. Instead, it seemed that Iron Man replaced Uncle Ben and was mentoring Parker (almost even a father figure). Stark even made his own quote, which was something like, "If you nothing without the suit, then you don't deserve to be Spider-Man." Interesting take on Spider-Man but it was alright to me.

Spider Sense

This got to be one of my main issues with the film. Where is the spider sense? Multiple times Holland could have easily dodged attacks from Shocker and Vulture if he had it. This power got to be one of the most qualifying assets of Spider-Man and they took it out! Like how the heck is Shocker gonna sneak up on Parker?? Really? Throughout the whole film, I was waiting for a slow-mo scene highlighting the sense but nope. Spidey was constantly thrown around. Which leads me to my next issue...

Fight/Action Scenes

When comparing these fight scenes with Tobey, Homecoming comes off weak. There was no fight that left me in awe. Whenever Parker was in a fight with either Vulture or Shocker, he was only using webbing. I hardly remember throwing a punch or a kick to any of the criminals. He always would web them or use his webbing to make an object hit them. I want choreography in the fight. I want Doc Oc level of fighting because that's what Spider-Man does. I wanted to see his "Way of the Spider" martial arts, not just webbing.

Skill as Spider-Man

Although this Parker is 15, they made his so weak when he was fighting. This man got sucker punched by Shocker and was thrown around by Vulture. It shouldn't have been that easy for them. Since they skipped Parker origin story, I expect him to know something about fighting. That's why I say that he didn't have spider senses. He would have dodged half of the attack in the film.

Also, how the heck was he not able to catch up to the van on foot or even by simply leaping toward the van. Like wth? Or how about him taking so long to climb up the Washington monument? His genius intellect would have immediately told him to propel himself via slingshot. Speaking of intellect, this film never highlighted Parker's "smarts." Yeah, it showed that he makes his webbing from the school but Parker relied too heavily on Stark equipment. Even his school team still won without Peter. -__- If Peter was so dang smart like Liz said, then why the heck did they win? They didn't even need him.

Casting

Lastly, I'm gotta point out Liz. Throughout the film, she just looked awkward imo. This chick looked like 6ft tall compared to all the other high schoolers and Parker. They mentioned that she was a senior in the film though, but she just looked way too old to be the love interest for Peter. (Aye lowkey bruh, Aunt May looked better than Liz). Aside from appearances, she was just the generic, bland crush in teenage film imo. They should've cast somebody else but eh what's done is done...

Now, let me get on this BOI who is so called Flash Thompson. BOI IF YOU DON'T GET OUTTA HERE WITH THAT PENIS PARKER. This new take on Flash was terrible. He wasn't even a bully, but rather an arrogant annoyance. He was not intimidating and Peter was not scared of him, but rather brushed him off and ignored him. He was barely a class clown. Flash is supposed to be the stereotypical bully that beat up Parker and is a total jock. This Homecoming Flash was laughable. I know kids like him in my school and wouldn't consider him a bully. He was just a troll/hater.

Final Thoughts

By now you would assume that I hated this film. You would think that I was some DC fanboy or was just a hater but no. 'Tis quite the opposite. I love comics, movies, fiction, and superheroes. So, I enjoyed this film a lot. Here is some of the stuff I did like (I won't go into detail because this post is the way to long and you probably have stopped reading by now.)

- Performance of Tom Holland

- The humor in the film

- Ned performance (although his joke was a bit excessive)

- Tony Stark performance

- Vulture (They finally made a D-list villain cool lmao)

- How Homecoming ties into the Avengers and Civil War.

- Even Hannibal Buress (Gym teacher) performance.

So, I liked the film but I'm not going to be a blind fanboy and say that it is the best movie ever like, "Omg I love Holland omg best spidey eveer ohh 9-10/10 IGN." This movie had flaws but it was still good. I believe the next one would be even better and look forward to seeing the next film. I find this new take on MJ interesting and will like to see how it pans out in the trilogy. He has the potential to be the greatest but we have to see. After this movie I rank the Spider-Man films:

1. Spider-Man 2

2. Spider-Man 1

3. Spider-Man: Homecoming

4. The Amazing Spider-Man 1

5. Spider-Man 3

6. The Amazing Spider-Man 2

(Your eyes are not deceiving you. I placed SM3 over TASM2 lol. People are sleeping on the Sandman and the fight scenes)

killerravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicmuffin: I don't think it's trash persay it's like the whole idk what art is but I know it when I see it I can't tell u why it was good or bad it just didn't click with me I didn't leave the theater like wow what a great movie I just felt disappointed

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My main problems were Liz being a useless character and Zendaya being wasted. Zendaya's character was also pretty pointless, and while I feel like Zendaya could do a better MJ, this MJ is just awful. Nothing like the one from the comics and added nothing to the film. Flash was awful as well and Peter did not even pay him any attention. "Penis Parker" did not offend Peter at all, Flash was more like a troll than a bully. Peter's friend whose name I don't remember was annoying too. Basically, the side characters were uninspired, simple, and felt unnecessary.

Now Keaton was good as Vulture, who was a very basic and straight forward villain, but there wasn't really anything special about this movie. Holland was good as was his scenes with RDJ, and I liked the tone they used but overall nothing special or memorable. I did enjoy watching it though, even if I didn't think what I was watching was all that good.

theCrazyBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't get why people complain about flash. Giving us another physical abuser would be sooo boring, we already had 2 of those, I think making Flash more a troll than a buller is better.

About the spider sense: It has sense Peter is not aware of if, he has less than a year as Spiderman and he is only 15. I'm sure they'll give us spider sense later.

About the fighting scenes: Peter sucking as superhero was the porpuse of the movie, he is the perfect representation of how any average human would do if he get superpowers. He is still afraid of heights, he still doubts about himself, he is afraid to die SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS like in that awesome scene he was crying for help, damn, Holland did a perfect work there END OF SPOILERS.

About Zendaya, yeah, I agree

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

It's in my Top 3 MCU movies.

killerravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecrazybean: but that's not really how the spider sense works or has worked in the past weather he has had powers for a day or a year it should be something that just happens when he is in danger

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Gotoucanario

Ok so I just came back from it and it was fine but I think it was a little overrated.

What I disliked the most were the highschool scenes, Flash is an ethnic bully who's not particulary attractive and who is into nerdy groups? Ok pretty weird take on the character. The whole Penis Parker in the party while he Peter wasn't even there was so forced and awkward. Liz's acting, am I the only one who felt the actress gave a pretty awful performance like she was reading the lines? Peter's friendship with Ned didn't feel natural to me either. Finally not a fan of the twist with Zendaya MJ. She was like one of the first fictional crushes I had, redhead MJ is the only MJ! Stop trying to be different or inclusive so hard... Can't say I liked anything from the highschool side of Peter Parker in homecoming.

Almost no web swinging scenes, I never felt the whole "it's awesome to be spidey, being completely free to swing around every corner of the city and watch over everyone" like the Raimi ones did so well. That scene near the end where peter decides to steal Flash's car to chase Vulture was such a missed opportuniy, we just saw Peter make the choice to be Spiderman instead of being selfish and turn a blind eye to Vulture. We could've seen him from sloppily swing around town crashing everywhere at the start to skillfully traveling around the city like the spiderman we know and love because he has found the determination in himself.

The tech part of his suit was a little much for me, it had way too much time dedicated to it.

There were some awkward jokes in serious moments like when the villain vaporizes his coworker because he grabbed the wrong gun and is just like "oops, my bad", it goes against the portrayal of him being someone who cares about people but is resentful to the big names like Stark. More than once I felt the intensity and tension went from 100 to 0 in a single awkwardly placed joke.

So those are my main gripes, other than that. Vulture is one of the better villains in the MCU so far, Peter on his original suit had some really cool scenes and Tom Holland gave a great performance in a particular scene where Vulture drops the building on Peter and he starts panicking and crying for help and then finds the strenght to do it himself, damn that was so good, one of the top MCU scenes easily. The humor was hit or miss as always but there were some legitimately funny jokes. The action was good enough but when compared to the action in Spiderman 2 it was really nothing special, the score was good but not memorable. Overall I give a 7/10.

Wispymatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only real complaint I had was I didn't find any person from Peter's school interesting or funny during the first viewing and I wanted them to leave every time they showed up during my second viewing. Also MJ, where did that come from I know MJ is short for Mary Jane but I did not like how Zendaya was used, but that might also be because she could be a replacement Mary Jane that I don't like her in that role.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, me too.

Avatar image for deactivated-599632ff76068
deactivated-599632ff76068

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought it was a pretty good and entertaining movie, but not really a masterpiece or the best of the MCU movies. It also felt mostly like filler content, but I guess that's all we could expect from a Spiderman MCU movie (which is basically just introducing us to Spiderman and giving his character a little background). All the Avengers references were a bit jarring, just because we kept seeing passive references but nothing concrete enough to really justify their being in the movie (and I'm saying this as a HUGE fan of crossovers in movies and expanding on the overall lore of the universe)

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By titing2101

The movie doesnt feel right to me as spiderman.. I dont really like the highschool friends of peter. Liz the fake mj(her one liners didnt gave me even a smile) and the fat guy.. And flash was really nothing. Flash from tasm was better. The reliance on stark tech i didnt also like. The AI? Nope! Spider sense didnt exist, i didntvreally like hollands spidey at all. Pter was ok. Didnt like the jokes and quips. Action scenes are ok but could be better. All i see was web shooting and evasion.

I dont know but i liked garfields spidey better and still believe that as the best spidey.

6-7/10. I am one of the few that really liked TASM so there

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Every movie gets a bit over hyped upon release, doesn't stop It from being good.

Having said that, I haven't seen it so I can't judge.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By TheAmazingSpidey

All the Avengers references were a bit jarring, just because we kept seeing passive references but nothing concrete enough to really justify their being in the movie

Lol what? The movie literally opens with a drawing of the Avengers. Not concrete enough?

Avatar image for deactivated-61e3068763b41
deactivated-61e3068763b41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think it was the worst spider man movie

rahiem9123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't seen it yet

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't dislike it, but it was really disappointing. And I didn't even go in with high expectations.

Main positives were definitely the lead, main antagonist, and humor. With pretty much everything else ranging from bad to eh especially characterizations and fight scenes.

Avatar image for thelastdragonborn
TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought it was good 8/10. With man of steel for me, but a little below WW (8.5/10).

Spidey 2 is a 9/10, so is the first one. ironman, tws, and batman begins are 9.5/10

TDK and watchmen directors cut are 10/10

Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Bio Guyver

It was good, but it still doesn't come close to Spider-Man 2. It's still gonna take me some adjusting to some of the changes in the film.

Moving forward, I just pray they drop the whole "hot, hipster Aunt May." So cringey. Give the actress more to play with than just making her a running gag. It got stale...fast.

Also, I had no problem with Zendaya being you-know-who. I just felt it was unecessary to name her Michelle. Just go all the way and name her who she should be named lol.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I actually thought it was pretty good. Maybe because I went it with low expectations, and it impressed me a lot. But I did have several problems with it.

The only HS side character I liked was Ned. He was okay. I feel like the only reason they had Liz in the movie was to reveal that she was the Vulture's daughter. "MJ" was forced, and unnecessary. Just find him a new love interest. Flash was terrible. He looks like the kind of kid Tom Holland would bully.

The "Female Jarvis" inside his suit was a little annoying. It made Peter seem too incompetent, like he couldn't figure out anything for himself. Then, he told the suit about his crush on Liz, when I feel like that should've been an Aunt May moment.

Like Gotoucanario said, the lack of freestyle web-swinging to show us what it's like to be Spider-Man. Swinging around Manhattan without a care in the world, looking over the people was something the Raimi films did and did well. I didn't like how Peter's motivation was solely trying to impress Tony, rather than doing his duty for the sake of being a hero.

The humor, I thought, was well placed and there were a few times when I legit enjoyed them. There were a few moments where they awkwardly forced them in, but it wasn't to the extent of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 where it was an outright comedy and literally nothing was taken seriously.

Holland did a great job. He's still not better than Tobey in my eyes, but I've got him above Garfield. Homecoming isn't anywhere as good as Spider-Man 2, but it's the best one we've had in a while.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally thought it was "meh" and forgettable.

AckRecky7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was an alright movie.

King_Nomarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The movie was ok, nothing special other than the Vulture actually being a good villain. But since it's the MCU and Spider-Man expect it to be overrated with some calling it either Marvel's best or one of the GOAT cbms.

FangDaNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The movie was ok, nothing special other than the Vulture actually being a good villain. But since it's the MCU and Spider-Man expect it to be overrated with some calling it either Marvel's best or one of the GOAT cbms.

You mean like Spider-Man 3, TASM and TASM 2? and just because you thought it was ok doesn't mean the movie is overrated. There are plenty of MCU movies that are considered bad.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash and "MJ" were two of my least favorite changes ever made to comic characters.

Blackstar_95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like it I give it 7/10, some people are calling it the best CBM of the year sorry it's good but not better than Logan or WW.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Way too much forced political correctness in one movie.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stellatedcolt: Good breakdown. But the Vulture is at least a B lister since he was a main stay in the Sinester Six.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 the_stegman  Moderator

I dug it... except for Zendaya and Flash. Also, Peter's friend is obviously Ganke, just call him Ganke.

Avatar image for deactivated-5caa8c47e8598
deactivated-5caa8c47e8598

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, I honestly thought it was one of MCU's better movies. There are flaws but it's still pretty good.

And can I just say I honestly give 0 shits about the "MJ" thing? Marvel multiverse anyone? Not everything has to be exactly the same as the comics.

Super_ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i like Zendaya's role is the movie she was funny. i give it a 7.5

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oooh, me.

The movie felt more like it was about Iron Man's sidekick trying to prove himself than it was about Spider-Man. I mean, obviously the studio wanted to do something different because of the character being rebooted every 5 minutes but the film felt too bogged down by MCU cliches.

Clamps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked it, but its kinda overhyped.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

I hope I'll never see anybody from Peter Parker's school of Political Correctness and Bland Boring Students ever again. Yes, including Ned. And let's not even start of MJ twist.

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Amazing Spider-Man and ASMII were ways WAYS better movies than this one. Garfield and Maguire were true Spider-Man portrayals. This new one is some warped version of Peter where Tony Stark is all up in his personal life. And you all like that?? You're all hypocrites for only referencing the Saimi movies. You're ALL full of crap!!!

Waterd103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Waterd103

I'm surprised that in a place like comic vine there was so much tolerance to the fight scenes. One of the core abiities of spidermans is his dodging skills that frustrates opponents. The spider sense is no where to be seen, but even then he isn't able to dodge punches that a normal trained human , like a boxer, coudl dodge. In civil war he gave the impression to have the reflexes and dodging skill that we come to expect from spiderman, but in this movie, he is just tagged by a guy with a really strong boxing glove.

I understand this is an amateur spiderman, but even amateur spiderman shoudl be faster and better dodging abilities than a top human. And he is not, it was really the most off putting part of the film to me.

i liked all previous spiderman movies better than this one, even spiderman 3.

I may even accept his abilities are like the weakest spiderman ever...except we had civil war, where he showed to not be the case. It's made all fighting scenes too hard to enjoy for me, and the rest of the movie is really mediocre and poor.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First off there were no fight scene in this movie that impressed me really none. Say what you want about TASM2 but that final showdown between Pete and Electro was well choreographed and felt like a Spider-Man falt.

This is in large in part of the studio trying to turn Pete into a mini Tony Stark dependent on tech which goes against the character.

I expected one epic final showdown with the vulture in the skyline of New York almost identical to the roof top fights of SM2 but it was a missed opportunity.

Secondly Vulture as Vulture didn't get enough screen time which he could have if you removed the stark dynamic. Shocker to me got shafted he could have been a lot better in this film.

Then they didn't include the spidey sense, no webslinging and way of the spider fighting. That really took me out this movie.

They better step up their game in the next movie because this whole movie was focus on the Spidey suit than Spider-Man

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finally got to see Homecoming. I have to say, while I was entertained and did enjoy my time viewing it, I was let down with it being a solo Spider-Man film. I'll just get what was bad for me out of the way. My single biggest problem with it is how Peter/Spidey is basically made out to be this huge Tony Stark/Avengers fanboy, to the point that almost everything he does seems to be some ploy of groveling at the concept of pleasing Tony Stark and joining the Avengers. It was funny and charming in Civil War, but I feel like I was hit over the head so much with this concept that it started to annoy me the more I think about it. ...and let me say this, I totally get it. Peter is a highschooler in the MCU and the Avengers are the equivalent of the Dream Team for any teenaged kid living in that world. I know when I was a kid, a long time ago in a galaxy far far away lol, the original Dream Team (Jordan, Bird, Magic Johnson, Charles Barkley etc...) was every kids fantasy to be apart of or join, so I totally get what they were going for with Peter's adoration for Stark/The Avengers but it's just not what I personally want to see of my favorite "every-mans" superhero solo debut. I just really didn't like the whole Stark/Avengers theme thing being injected so much in Spidey's solo debut in the MCU....and where the Hell was Uncle Bens most important life lesson to Peter?! Hell, where was Uncle Ben's influence period?! It's like they replaced that with this overt-fanboy adoration Peter had for Stark/The Avengers. ...(sigh)....All my other stuff is kinda nitpicky; a lot of the action/fight scenes reminded me of the 90's Spider-Man animated series whereas I don't think he threw a single punch, not even during his final showdown with Vulture, which is weird, very weird. What's up with no Spider-Sense? That very well maybe the characters greatest ability and we didn't see not once, that's a head scratcher.

I think Tom Holland as young Peter/Spidey is damnear perfect casting. I really liked Keaton's performance, definitely menacing and they somehow transformed one of Spider-Mans lamest villains into a bada$$. Loved Spidey's interactions with his fellow NY'ers in Queens, that was nicely handled. The air plane scene at the end was incredibly well done I thought and had me on the edge of my seat.

I know the next time we see Spidey will be in the bloated and gaudy INFINITY WAR, but I hope whenever the next solo film hits it's more focused just on Spider-Man and his world and less "Avengery".

TheWorthyThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People need to understand this is a extremely young Peter Parker.

KingKarate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finally got to see Homecoming. I have to say, while I was entertained and did enjoy my time viewing it, I was let down with it being a solo Spider-Man film. I'll just get what was bad for me out of the way. My single biggest problem with it is how Peter/Spidey is basically made out to be this huge Tony Stark/Avengers fanboy, to the point that almost everything he does seems to be some ploy of groveling at the concept of pleasing Tony Stark and joining the Avengers. It was funny and charming in Civil War, but I feel like I was hit over the head so much with this concept that it started to annoy me the more I think about it. ...and let me say this, I totally get it. Peter is a highschooler in the MCU and the Avengers are the equivalent of the Dream Team for any teenaged kid living in that world. I know when I was a kid, a long time ago in a galaxy far far away lol, the original Dream Team (Jordan, Bird, Magic Johnson, Charles Barkley etc...) was every kids fantasy to be apart of or join, so I totally get what they were going for with Peter's adoration for Stark/The Avengers but it's just not what I personally want to see of my favorite "every-mans" superhero solo debut. I just really didn't like the whole Stark/Avengers theme thing being injected so much in Spidey's solo debut in the MCU....and where the Hell was Uncle Bens most important life lesson to Peter?! Hell, where was Uncle Ben's influence period?! It's like they replaced that with this overt-fanboy adoration Peter had for Stark/The Avengers. ...(sigh)....All my other stuff is kinda nitpicky; a lot of the action/fight scenes reminded me of the 90's Spider-Man animated series whereas I don't think he threw a single punch, not even during his final showdown with Vulture, which is weird, very weird. What's up with no Spider-Sense? That very well maybe the characters greatest ability and we didn't see not once, that's a head scratcher.

I think Tom Holland as young Peter/Spidey is damnear perfect casting. I really liked Keaton's performance, definitely menacing and they somehow transformed one of Spider-Mans lamest villains into a bada$$. Loved Spidey's interactions with his fellow NY'ers in Queens, that was nicely handled. The air plane scene at the end was incredibly well done I thought and had me on the edge of my seat.

I know the next time we see Spidey will be in the bloated and gaudy INFINITY WAR, but I hope whenever the next solo film hits it's more focused just on Spider-Man and his world and less "Avengery".

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

I liked it but...

• So much product placement... I never doubted there was a Lego Death Star on the market but thanks for repeatedly informing me anyhow.
  • Tom Holland's weird voice, he's 20 so it's probably staying that way.
  • Vulture has this awesome murdering scene immediately followed by an inappropriate joke.
  • The first act is mostly inconsequential shenanigans.
  • MJ reveal kinda ruined the Michelle character.
  • I hate that Ramones song!
MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_wreath: Whaa..You hate "Blitzkrieg Bop"?! ? I...I don't even..I...Huh?

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hated the fact that they turned Peter into an immature and incompetent kid.Spiderman has been an adult for majority of his career in the comics. He hasn't been a teenager for several decades.