Avatar image for renegade_lantern
Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Renegade Lantern

All talk of animated series that are comic related!

Did anyone catch the new spider man?

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By Forever

Renegade Lantern says:

"All talk of animated series that are __comic__ related!Did anyone catch the new spider man?"

It already has it's own thread which may even still be pinned.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Renegade Lantern

Forever says:

"It is.
" />http://www.comicvine.com/message/spectacular-spider-man-discussion-thread/632115/&c=45&45"

Damn it's the top one i completely missed it.lol Thanks! Though I wanted this to be where we talk about all of animated series old and new kinda like the UFC thread

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Forever

Renegade Lantern says:

"Damn it's the top one i completely missed it.lol Thanks! Though I wanted this to be where we talk about all of animated series old and new kinda like the UFC thread"

You can probably still use it for that. In fact I'll help you get started. I saw the animated Spider-Man shows and thought they were pretty good. It could have been better but for what is out there now, they did a decent job.

I also saw the Batman special and was somewhat underwhelmed.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By zero edge

I wish Marvel would release more of the cartoons from the 90s to DVD... I even bought the Fantastic Four 1990 animated series on DVD even though it was one of my least favorite series.

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Renegade Lantern

Forever says:

"Renegade Lantern says:
"Damn it's the top one i completely missed it.lol Thanks! Though I wanted this to be where we talk about all of animated series old and new kinda like the UFC thread"

You can probably still use it for that. In fact I'll help you get started. I saw the animated Spider-Man shows and thought they were pretty good. It could have been better but for what is out there now, they did a decent job.

I also saw the Batman special and was somewhat underwhelmed."

I got the Batman show on my DVR! I'm going to check it out when I get home after work. Somethings just don't compare to that the series from the 90's

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Forever

zero edge says:

"I wish Marvel would release more of the cartoons from the 90s to DVD... I even bought the Fantastic Four 1990 animated series on DVD even though it was one of my least favorite series."

That would be great, even though art and animation have changed considerably since then.

Renegade Lantern says:

"I got the Batman show on my DVR! I'm going to check it out when I get home after work. Somethings just don't compare to that the series from the 90's"

They certainly dont. Though that show is better than I expected it to be.