ANAD Marvel Books to come

BigMan1227

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

So many people seem pissed off that there were books that weren't announced in the 45 ANAD Marvel books. Well don't fret: it was known that there would be 50+ (55-60) books coming in ANAD Marvel back when the two promo images were released. So, I decided I would tell you guys what I would like the next 15 books (coming later this year, as Marvel DID say the books would be rolled out over the course of several months, but these 45 books are all coming in October. So, here are 15 books we need after the 45 (and I will get every single #1 when they come out) that were already announced:

-Gamora

-Iron Fist (no, I do think that Amadeus Cho is the new Hulk, not Danny)

-Luke Cage

-Jessica Jones

-Guardians 3000

-Punisher

-Namor

-Blade

-Moonknight

-AVENGERS ACADEMY. Give us brand new characters. Make it use elements of the SW Runaways. Also, use characters that are ignored like Gravity and the Great Lakes Avengers.

-New Warriors. Why? Marvel NOW New Warriors is everything New 52 Teen Titans should have been, and wasn't .

-BLACK PANTHER

-Loki

-Black Widow

-Alpha Flight

Is there anything you would change or remove?

BigMan1227

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Fantastic Four should be relaunched as a mini series in 2016. What Marvel is doing makes perfect sense, as FOX is mutilating the characters. And the book never sells that well. I will say it now: 85% of the people who bitch about the book being canceled didn't read it until it was in its last issues, or never read it at all....

MikGRfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By MikGRfan

Would love to see more Ghost Rider. Preferably Johnny Blaze, but would settle for Robbie Reyes. Absolutely loved the art in the final 2 issues. Totally turned the series around, I didn't like the art before #11. And the Fiona Staples cover sure didn't hurt.

But yeah, want to see more Johnny blaze. Or even another Blaze/Ketch team up. Perhaps they can open a workshop together.