Avatar image for deactivated-64456b84cf5e8
deactivated-64456b84cf5e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

https://www.ign.com/articles/blade-runner-2099-amazon-announces-live-action-series

Thoughts? Not intriguing until we are aware of the cast. But this will probably not relate to the two films

We are honored to be able to present this continuation of the Blade Runner franchise, and are confident that by teaming up with Ridley, Alcon Entertainment, Scott Free Productions, and the remarkably talented Silka Luisa, Blade Runner 2099 will uphold the intellect, themes, and spirit of its film predecessors

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope it's good but looking at how Rings of Power turned out, I know better than to be too excited.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had heard about this, glad it’s official now. I enjoyed Black Lotus, so it’ll be great to revisit this world again further into the future

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't 2049 bomb in the box office? I am kind of surprised that they are giving the franchise another shot. Maybe it's just me being a Warhammer fan and wanting more 40k shows or even movies.

Avatar image for deactivated-64456b84cf5e8
deactivated-64456b84cf5e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@army2442: Its a show series so it's low budgeted plus the upside is that its predecessors are streaming in various streaming services because it's well recieved by critics and to a particular audience group later on. It was the same case with the first film as well

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On paper sounds good. But seeing the level of cringe current wave of "creators" manage to produce makes hype an impossibility at this point.