Am I reading Boruto stats right?

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

Ok, so I'm just chillin. Mindin my own business. And I'm on YouTube, next thing I know somebody points out the Boruto data book stats:

Strength stats;

Naruto: 110

Sakura: 100

Sasuke: 130

Sarada: 160

(He shows a link and whatever, from reddit and some Narutoforum)

I mean, do I realllyy need to tell you what's wrong with them stats? So I'm just wondering if those stats are even correct, or is it a fortune cookie joke. Cause those stats made me choke on pure air cause they had me rolling so hard. It's like the air in my mouth somehow turned solid cause I felt like I was coughing up lasagna. And now I'm wondering if some of you could answer that for me. Somebody need to give me some closure. And I did not buy a data book and apparently you can find these stats anywhere. Those stats will make people think reeealll hard if they followed the Naruto and Boruto series.

Not trying to make a big deal out of it or anything.... But this is concerning if Sarada power-stomps Naruto and Sasuke.

And yes these are apparently the real stats

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sarada too strong, pliz nerf.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The only way those stats make sense is if all those characters are pre-Shippuden.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: the only sensible answer I can think of is Sarada being physically superior to Naruto and Sasuke in her prime. Which, considering her lineage, it isn't entirely ridiculous. Just heavily unlikely.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@thevivas: Sadly no, that's not what they meant. They are talking about adult stats. Showed Hokage Naruto and all.

(Edit) But yeah, I agree with you

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: Hopefully, but like you said, even then it's hard to believe she'd surpass them with such a big gap in power.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just happy Naruto has a new elemental non rasengan jutsu.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sounds like Boulogne. I treat Baruto as non-canon anyways.

No Caption Provided

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaycool2: New elemental non rasengan Jutsu?? When? Wtf???

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: I don't treat it as non-canon because I like where the manga is going(but if they make Boruto or Sarada stronger than Naruto and Sasuke, THEN it'll be non canon for me). But these stats.... I mean they HAVE to be a cereal box co-coa puffs joke. They HAVE to be ?? There's no other way explaining the bull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duh. These are the new characters. They're gonna be better than the last. That's kinda how that works.

(but if they make Boruto or Sarada stronger than Naruto and Sasuke, THEN it'll be non canon for me).

Why wouldn't they? It's the new series. Just like how Naruto became stronger than his forebearers, Boruto will likely become stronger than Naruto. I mean, for the series to continue successfully, the stakes have to be raised and that's going to be quite difficult if Boruto doesn't start slinging ultra double hotblooded planetary rasenshurikens soon, if you catch my drift.

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Uchiha wank trascends writers.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sladerulez

@echostarlord117: still, there are still some lines that seem almost beyond their capabilities.

Boruto's dojutsu is mediocre at best compared to what we've seen before.

His battle senses are bar nonexistent.

And he has pretty low chakra compared to his predecessors.

Not to mention he isn't a part of a legend or prophecy like Naruto and Sasuke were.

All he has is his lineage and his mentor. Naruto started off with generally the same and he was far more impressive at that age.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By echostarlord117

@sladerulez: I'm not saying it has to make sense. I personally think the idea of Boruto becoming stronger than Naruto is silly and kind of undermines a lot that the previous two series already established, but you know they're going to do it anyway. It's just how these things work.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@echostarlord117: yes, but I personally believe this will be more like Goku and Gohan then Clark and Jon if you get what I mean.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaycool2:

Spoiler!! Don't read this post if you don't wanna be spoiled by the 16th manga chapter of Boruto

https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/boruto-chapter-16-discussion-next-chapter-oct-16.1111464/

Turns out, he doesn't do it with his own power. He's using a damn ninja tool. But I could have swore Naruto got the five basic chakra natures anyway from the six paths. What is he using that stupid thing for?

He didn't "learn" a new jutsu. He's just using it from technology. This technology stuff is gonna get rid of almost all character development in terms of physical capabilities

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@echostarlord117: You're a realist, aren't you? You have the "Oh well its the way it is its obvious that's how its gonna happen because that's just how things happen" mindset. A lot of people had that same mindset before the Boruto movie came out, "Naruto is going to die, it's obvious. His story is over. Its Boruto story now. It would make more sense for him to die here." and they were wrong. I'm just saying things may not turn out the way you expect them too. That applies to both of us.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are honesrly still people who take the Databooks even just one bit serious?

They were always hot garbage and full of bullshit, that simply didn't changed.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: I thought the mud wall jutsu was under his own power and he only used the ninja tool to absorb jutsu. Didn't he tell Boruto he could only absorb jutsu not redirect like Momoshiki could?

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: Hopefully you're right. I'd like to see him use mud wall with his own power rather than using that ninja tool that I hated in the movie. Maybe I read it wrong, idk, I'll reread it.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: I never took them too serious. This is just "woooooowww" though. Its like they didn't even try to be accurate with this one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: The new ninja tool can only absorb ninjutsu, it can't release them

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Raziel2014

the strength/dexterity stat is for base meaning pre enhancement of charkra take it with a grain of salt becuase charkra and how you apply it is what makes a ninja stronger we already knew ninjas were ordinary when it comes to strength and what not without charkra so this comes as no surprise.

sakura never trained with weights so her base stat in strength is obviously gonna be really crap, her strength comes from how she utilizes her charkra control to enhance her base stats, people can honestly believe she went from being very weak in strength to being much more destructive than Lee and gai in 2-3 years right.

naruto also never did any physical training.

the only surprise is how boruto strength stat is higher than naruto?

the most important stat is charkra everything else is mute and useless as those are base stats without any charkra to power them meaning those are the stats they would have if they would not use any charkra, while these stats look kind of ridiculous you cant see them as linear, for example maybe a jump from 169 to 170 is a major leap or 199 to 200.

a person lifting 100 LB for 1 rep if their strength double to 200 they would easily do 30+ reps with 100Lb so in theory is 30x more efficient if you get the gist, meaning 2x charkra i can do the same justu that would have taken all your charkra previously 30x+ times with no effort, for example lets say sasuke has 100 points and uses his strongest move fireball which happens to zap him of all his charkra leaving him with close to zero, if he had 200 points he be able to use that same move dozens of times without any problem, i guess you have to use weightlifting to actually understand and make sense of this point system

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@echostarlord117: still, there are still some lines that seem almost beyond their capabilities.

Boruto's dojutsu is mediocre at best compared to what we've seen before.

His battle senses are bar nonexistent.

And he has pretty low chakra compared to his predecessors.

Not to mention he isn't a part of a legend or prophecy like Naruto and Sasuke were.

All he has is his lineage and his mentor. Naruto started off with generally the same and he was far more impressive at that age.

Borutos dojutsu isn't fleshed out

Boruto is a genin still

Not true

They weren't even a part of one until shippuden

By doing what exactly ? Kyuubis chakra wasn't his to use and he couldn't control it nor did he have any offensive jutsu at the time. He just had frogs shadow clones taijutsu and transformations that's it

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sarada stronger than her mother? Impossible.

Au_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is why I don't like stats books of any kind

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: Boruto's way better taijutsu, might be smarter then Naruto using clones

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticdwanyemcduffie: Ik this post mad old but what version of Naruto do you think boruto's smarter than? I hope you don't mean Hokage or even Shippuden Naruto.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your first mistake was viewing Naruto data books lol

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: I meant he was smarter in using his clones versus Naruto when he was a clone

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

Your first mistake was viewing Naruto data books lol

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers