Posted by jashugan (6278 posts) - - Show Bio

Read this thread after following part 1 of the Alita Respect Thread

No Caption Provided

Battle Angel Alita: Last Order

Alita's cyborg bodies & equipment

Throughout Last Order, Alita only uses her new Imaginos body. Her imaginos body goes through two other upgrades from Imaginos 1.0, 2.0, 2.1. Alita also loses her organic brain and only has a brain chip now. The Imaginos body also constantly evolves.

Imaginos 1.0

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Alita was given the Imaginos body by Desty Nova after he destroyed her body at the end of the original manga. The Imaginos is based on the Berserker body but superior. Like the Berserker body, it is comprised of nanotechnology. It has all the abilities of the Berserker body and more.

It allows it's user to shape shift, change color, generate plasma that's hotter and in more variable ways and allows Alita to create Damascus blades because it was an ingredient in the new body.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

All her panzer kunst techniques are more powerful than in any of her previous bodies.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

her brain chip

No Caption Provided

Imaginos 2.0

With Imaginos 2.0. Alita's regenerative abilities had increased, allowing her to regenerate herself from scratch.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

She absorbed Warmen 609's wormhole reactor giving her unlimited energy. Her brain chip is fused with the Fata morgana allowing her a Quantum Link with Melchizedek.

The Fata Morgana is a program that holds the same authority as Arthur Farrell's administrative key to access Melchizedek. It was in the care of Caerula Sanguis for 400 years before being passed on to Alita.

Melchizedek (メルキゼデク Merukizedeku?) is a quantumsupercomputer housed within Ketheres used to run Jacob's Ladder. It is also capable of predicting possible future outcomes.

She got hacking abilities and adept at fighting in cyberspace and immunity against the powerful hacker, Trinidad, which neutralized his cyber control and prevented him from being able to hack her again. When he later dived into Melchizedek and prepared the Sword of Damocles, Mbadi encountered an avatar of Alita that reflexively and easily attacked and defeated him in cyberspace, inflicting injuries on him in real life even while the real Alita herself was asleep at the time.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

Alita's Imaginos 2.0 stats

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Imaginos 2.1

She came back from regenerating after her body was destroyed by Jupiter but this time with wings, more confidence and all her previous abilities.

Abilities & Skills

Can send a Hertza Haeon through 100,000 degrees Celsius of plasma while manipulating the plasma with her electromagnetic fields

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Beats up Sachumodo using her plasma finger tips

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

Beats up Sechs using one hand and a Hertza Haeon

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10

She's an expert at making paper Airplanes

No Caption Provided

Alita can send shockwaves and use them as active sonar or use her electromagnetic senses to sense things

Even in the vacuum of space with only her arms while stuck in a giant suit, Alita has techniques to fight and previous training and experience

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9

Outskills Gavit of the Gadoka, who is a Karateka that can crush large tanks into a boulder

Gavit crushing a tank into a ball

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

Astral decoys
Astral decoys

Shaped Charge Palm or kick: Alita makes an anti-tank shell from her Palm or leg that creates an explosion upon contact with the opponent thanks to manipulating electrons

Plasma manipulation

Plasma Cupola

more of Alita's regeneration

Multiple Panzer Kunst techniques in action mixed in with new Imaginos 2.0 abilities

Using the Wormhole within Alita, Don Fua was able to make a black hole

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10Gallery image 11

Alita fused with the Onion frame of Ketheres and flew it through space.

Strength

Can kick a steel beam at a robot and can kick under a stage floor

kicks a steel beam at Sachumodo and knocks him to the ground

Imaginos 1.0 Cut's through Toji's body with her Damascus blade

Imaginos 2.0 Alita Destroy's Mbadi's hands by squeezing them hard

Imaginos 2.0 Alita tosses Toji

Speed, Agility & Precision

In her Imaginos 1.0 body Beats up a couple M.I.B. Robots

In her Imaginos 1.0 body, Blocks & dodges Gavit's 1200-Hit-per-minute phalanx. Alita claims it's too slow and Gavit needs 400 blows per second to hit her

Imaginos 1.0 Alita Counter's Gavit's punches after he removes his limiter

Imaginos 1.0 Alita Caught & deflected a large amount of knives thrown at her at a close range

Imaginos 1.0 Alita punches fast and hard enough to create sonic booms even though she missed her target

centuries ago, Yoko (Alita's old name) kills an entire room full of troops

Imaginos 2.0 Alita throws Another supersonic punch

Imaginos 2.0 Alita Completely dodges Rakan's unexpected strike

Imaginos 2.0 Alita Neutralizes tens of thousands of soliton waves that we're traveling at over Mach 5 each in Zazie's body using her own waves

Imaginos 2.0 Alita could perform a counter through the 1000th of a second gap

Imaginos 2.1 Alita can fly, breaks sound barrier through flight & in combat and uses wings in battle

Durability & Resistances

While adjusting to her new Imaginos 1.0 body, Get's smashed by a large robot but took no visible damage

In her Imaginos 1.0 body, Gets thrown a considerable distance by Sachumodo but is fine

Imaginos 1.0: Gets knocked around some more and punched by Sachumodo but gets up fine

Tank's the shockwave of Toji's reverse Thrust

For reference, Toji can karate chop a 120 story Skyscraper. Can also karate chop the tank that was crushed to a boulder

her brain & body Survived Atmospheric exposure and reentry to Earth. got stuck in the scrapyard for 200 years.

Can withstand the heat of 300c within a plasma vortex and can even step on the plasma with her.

Weaknesses

Imaginos 1.0 has no large scale or limb regeneration. If Alita wants to repair an severed arm, leg, or body part she needs Deckman 100 do to so.

No Caption Provided

Imaginos 1.0 body parts can also be severed by the titan blade.

Even though Imaginos 1.0 Alita was resistant to hacking by Mbadi, it was possible for him to hack her Imaginos 1.0 body after physical contact

Imaginos 1.0 Alita can have her energy drained and feared being incinerated by Atmospheric friction

Continue to Alita Respect Thread Part 3 & Sechs respect thread.

#1 Posted by TheVivas (19434 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: Are you going to separate each different version into a separate thread?

#2 Posted by jashugan (6278 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: pretty much now. Everything in this current thread was in the original thread but when I tried saving it, I got a message saying the blog was too long which is odd.

#3 Posted by TheVivas (19434 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: Gotcha. That’s happened to me before too and I had to split some RTs into two parts.

#4 Posted by jashugan (6278 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: my first time doing respect threads so I wasn't expecting a limit. Zekka respect thread wasn't as long though so I didn't have to worry about it. Alita's is quite long. Once I finish with the last order portion, I'll do Mars Chronicles on a 3rd page. Mars Chronicles is still ongoing so I'll try to keep it updated as the years go by.

#5 Posted by TheVivas (19434 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: I honestly had no idea either when I was making them. And there’s a manga that’s still on-going? It seems super interesting from what I’ve glanced through.

#6 Posted by jashugan (6278 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: The final manga in the series is Mars Chronicles and it's still going on. I hope it will be short, don't really want it to be long for no reason. It's finally getting a live action movie this year so more people will know about the series but the trailer leaves much to be desired as a fan of the series.