#1 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

Im committed now, and will be making a few more Resident Evil character Respect Thread. Not for Leon, Claire, Jill, Chris, ect protagonist. They have enough Respect Threads. I am focusing on some of the more of the big villains of the franchise. This time on Alexia Ashford. Happy Halloween all.

No Caption Provided

Forewarning, I am using a over all look of the character and their feats from the Franchises games. I also took into account the feats of every form and label the feats in order of forms. Starting from the first form to the final one. So people can see the progression of power to the previous one, and makes it easier to cite feats for people who just want to talk about the capabilities of a certain form. I also added Manuela to the fire blood feats for two reasons. One is due to the fact they both are have the same fire blood effect from T-Veronica Virus, with Alexia being the stronger of the two. Two is the fact the same game stated Manuela is just like Alexia. So valid enough for me to use them.

List of previous Resident Evil Respect Threads I made here.

Tyrants (Resident Evil)

William Birkin (Resident Evil)

Jack Krauser (Resident Evil)

Queen Leech (Resident Evil)

Eveline E-001 (Resident Evil)

Lisa Trevor (Resident Evil)

Ustanak (Resident Evil)

Albert Weaker (Resident Evil)

Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)

Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)

No Caption Provided

http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Alexia_Ashford

Bio

No Caption Provided

Alexia has three forms of mutation from her Virus. Each form more powerful than the last. First Form being her human like form, which is resistant to bullets but weaker than her next two forms. Second Form is unable to move, but gain near immunity to small arms fire, and high regen abilities. Third Form grants Alexia flight. She possess superior durability to even missile launchers. Nothing short of the specific B.O.W. specific weapon, the Linear Rifle can harm her.

No Caption Provided

First mutation.

No Caption Provided

Second mutation.

No Caption Provided

Third mutation.

Intelligence

No Caption Provided

Alexia was engineered to be a super genius, and stated a success in that.

No Caption Provided

At the age of 10, Alexia graduated from a prestigious university, and was offered position as head researcher for Umbrella. Ahead of the rest of the genius scientist of the RE universe.

Durability

No Caption Provided

Alexia in her weakest form casually brushes of Wesker's best punch to her face.

No Caption Provided

Alexia in her third form is fully able to brush off all the gun fire from Chris and Claire. chris stating their weapons are useless.

No Caption Provided

The only weapon that could kill Alexia in her final form was the Anti B.O.W. weapon, the Linear Rifle, which was made specifically to kill her.

Speed

No Caption Provided

Alexia shows a high degree of agility and speed in her first form.

No Caption Provided

Alexia speed blitzes Chris and Claire.

No Caption Provided

Alexia in her third form is stated fast by Chris and Claire.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Alexia is fast enough to tag Wesker with her speed multiple times in their fight. Even when Wesker is moving as a blur.

Tentacles

No Caption Provided

Alexia has access to her plant pod which houses her ant hive, and grants her the use of its powerful tentacles.

No Caption Provided

Alexia using Tentacles to block exits.

No Caption Provided

Tentacle punches through the wall, slaps Clair down, and begins to crush her of breath.

No Caption Provided

Alexia multi tasks several tentacles at once to attack Chris and Clair.

No Caption Provided

Tentacle smashes through the stone walls and smashes to rubble the stone stairs.

No Caption Provided

A single Tentacle races out a kilometer after Clair and Steve. Then it casually lifts and slams their multi ton snow plow.

No Caption Provided

Tentacle used to run through the T-Veronica monster that is Steve.

No Caption Provided

Tentacle can be used to transport Alexia by carrying her inside it.

Fire Blood

No Caption Provided

The common trait to Alexia and Manuela have with the T-Veronica Virus was the ability to use their blood as a form of fire attack.

No Caption Provided

Alexia cuts off Claire's retreat.

No Caption Provided

Alexia cuts Chris off from retreat.

No Caption Provided

Alexia sets Wesker on fire.

No Caption Provided

Manuela sets a giant B.O.W. on fire to burn away.

No Caption Provided

Manuela produces powerful fire balls with her Fire Blood.

No Caption Provided

Alexia producing multiple powerful fire balls like Manuela in the same game.

No Caption Provided

Manuela show the T-Veronica Virus bunring blood can burn away several feet of bone claw.

No Caption Provided

Alexia shows the T-Veronica Virus bunring blood is capable of burning Wesker's arm, forcing him to retreat. Wesker himself has been dropped into lava and kept fighting.

No Caption Provided

Alexia in her second form using the fire blood through the tentacles.

No Caption Provided

Alexia in her third form launches her fire blood attacks from her stinger.

Ants

No Caption Provided

The ants under Alexia's controls are stated to be larger than normal ants due to the T-Veronica Virus.

No Caption Provided

Alexia sending waves of giant man eating ants at Claire and Chris multiple times in the mansion.

No Caption Provided

Alexia switching to her final form summons hordes of giant ants, and giant flying ants to attack Chris from her hive.

No Caption Provided

Alexia in her second form is able to generate a large ant like creatures that grows a tendril from its back to whip Chris.

Regeneration

No Caption Provided

Alexia gains the power of regeneration in her second form.

Stinger

No Caption Provided

Alexia uses her stinger in her third form.

No Caption Provided

#3 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by tparks (11807 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by The_Hajduk (6198 posts) - - Show Bio

Alexia has always been one of my favorites. She's not very three dimensional, but she's got a lot of style and she was OP. Do you want the quotes about how William was jealous of Alexia's intelligence? You should probably add a blurb that she is the one who created T-Veronica, which was probably the most powerful virus in the whole series and made her the most powerful entity, pre-RE4, with the distinction that she fully retains her mind and intelligence. Birkin's G-Virus was powerful but made him mindless, and the whole reason Nemesis was a breakthrough on Tyrants was because they managed to figure out how to give him the intelligence of a toddler. All Umbrella's scientists were clapping themselves on the back for figuring that one out, then here is Alexia alone figuring out how to maintain all of her mental faculties and also becoming more powerful anyway.

Do you think it's fair to scale Steve and Alexander's strength feats to Alexia, given they were imperfect T-Veronica creatures and Alexia showed that she does have super strength when she backhanded Wesker?

#7 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_hajduk: That is a good question, but was Alexander Veronica virus? I dont recall it ever mention he had it?

Also I have no idea where the specific notes on Resident Evil Wiki would be the Willaim jealous of Alexia.

#8 Edited by The_Hajduk (6198 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@the_hajduk: That is a good question, but was Alexander Veronica virus? I dont recall it ever mention he had it?

Also I have no idea where the specific notes on Resident Evil Wiki would be the Willaim jealous of Alexia.

Alexander was the very first test subject for T-Veronica. When it made him lose his mind, that is when Alexia realized she would have to incubate the virus for 15 years if she wanted to maintain control.

I can get you the file about Birkin, if you want it.

But first you'll have to apologize for calling RE7 shit.

#9 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_hajduk: Oh yes, Nosferatu. Im thinking the twin brother. Yeah, I dont know if I want to include Steve or Nosferatu. Both had clear different abilities and limitations unlike Manuela who was stated to be just like Alexia in terms of the fire blood power. The other two were imperfect and totally different.

I am going to look into the genius feats though for more thorough wow factor in that area.