Posted by WollfMyth209 (16508 posts) - - Show Bio

"Keep it together!"

-- Alexandrite

No Caption Provided

Note: This is best viewed in blog format.

Gem physiology

Alexandrite has Gem physiology which allows her to regenerate, shapeshift, have insane amounts of strength, durability and speed among other things:

https://youtu.be/Vj2qtDuO9t8

On top of this, Alexandrite is a Gem fusion. A detailed explenation of what this is:

https://youtu.be/lAvhttMQzHY

No Caption Provided

Alexandrite is a fusion of Garnet,Amethyst and Pearl combined, thus meaning anything they are capable of, she's capable of to an even greater extent. It also puts her ahead of fusions with only two of the three components she has like: Opal, Sugilite and Sardonyx.

Fire Breath

Alexandrite has the ability to breath fire hot enough to instantly vaporize water, putting the heat of her flames substantially above 100ºC or 212ºF:

No Caption Provided

Durability

Alexandrite, despite being caught off-guard, is relatively unharmed from being headbutted by Malachite. The headbutt did so much damage it shook the island and destroyed a warp-pad:

No Caption Provided

An already dazed Alexandrite tanks being punched and thrown by Malachite:

No Caption Provided

Strength

Alexandrite casually catches up to and lifts a bus:

No Caption Provided

Steven and Connie: Aaaaaah!

(Alexandrite picks up the bus)

Alexandrite: You two, come out of that bus this instant!

Steven: Aah! Okay! J-just put the bus down first.

Fusion Cuisine Script

Alexandrite breaks through Malachite's magically enhanced ice trap. To give you an idea why this is impressive: Garnet, who is capable of collapsing portions of mountains with her punches, had trouble just break through Lapis Lazuli's hold, and Malachite is more powerful than Lapis:

No Caption Provided

(Alexandrite breaks out of the ice hands, breathing heavily, and roars.)

Super Watermelon Island Script

Alexandrite pulls Malachite towards her and the latter is helpless to resist. Then Alexandrite punches Malachite hard enough to stun her and then she summons a hammer and hits Malachite so hard she flies hundreds of feet into the sky:

No Caption Provided

(Alexandrite pulls in Malachite, punches her, and smacks her into the air with Sardonyx's hammer.)

Speed

Alexandrite catches up to a speeding bus that was already miles away from her location:

No Caption Provided

(Thumping)

Steven and Connie: Huh?

(Thumping continues)

(Alexandrite is running after the bus.)

Alexandrite: Steve-e-e-n!

Steven and Connie: Aaaaaah!

(Alexandrite picks up the bus)

Alexandrite: You two, come out of that bus this instant!

Steven: Aah! Okay! J-just put the bus down first.

Fusion Cuisine Script

Alexandrite casually deflects several of Malachite's attacks. Malachite is suppose to be faster than Lapis Lazuli, who has sent off attacks Garnet, Amethystand Pearl had trouble dodging:

No Caption Provided

Alexandrite dodges a water attack from Malachite, who is canonically above Lapis Lazuli:

No Caption Provided

Alexandrite manages to fire off her light-arrow before Malachite can react to dodge. This same Malachite is supposedly as fast or faster than Lapis Lazuli, who has flown lightyears in the span of a month or so:

No Caption Provided

(Malachite rights herself in the air, and she gasps as Alexandrite prepares to shoot her with Opal's bow and arrow.)

Alexandrite: You two should spend some time apart.

(Alexandrite fires the arrow, which turns into a shape of Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl holding hands before piercing Malachite. Malachite inflates and explodes.)

Combat skill

Alexandrite is an amazing force on the battlefield, and is nearly unstoppable:

"Alexandrite is an incredible force on the battlefield. When Pearl, Amethyst and I fuse together with a singular goal, we are unstoppable."

Steven Universe: Guide to Crystal Gems

Alexandrite VS Malachite; here Alexandrite initially stalemates Malachite before the latter catches her off guard with a spin-dash attack. Afterwards, the unstability of Alexandrite's fusion kicks in and she gets overwhelmed by Malachite. But later, when she's given a few seconds to recompose thanks to the Watermelon Stevens, she manages to beat Malachite. She does all of this despite Malachite's environmental advantage:

https://youtu.be/hkGv3HurqiM

It should also be noted that Malachite is a Gem fusion between Jasper(an Elite Quartz Warrior capable of challenging Garnet) and Lapis Lazuli(a Gem with nigh-planetary level hydrokinetic powers).

Thanks for reading
Thanks for reading

#1 Edited by WollfMyth209 (16508 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

Is the new episodes out?

#3 Posted by WollfMyth209 (16508 posts) - - Show Bio

Is the new episodes out?

Nope. Just the leaked fight. The episode is coming out on the 7th of March, I believe.

#4 Posted by waezi2 (24654 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by WollfMyth209 (16508 posts) - - Show Bio

@waezi2: Imma take that as a compliment.

#6 Posted by DarkDefender (4074 posts) - - Show Bio

Is the new episode ou- Nevermind.

Nice RT Wolf.

#7 Posted by WollfMyth209 (16508 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by DarkDefender (4074 posts) - - Show Bio

@wollfmyth209: But you also spoiled a future SU episode for me thus the salt avatar will remain for another week.

#9 Posted by WollfMyth209 (16508 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkdefender: Mate, at least I didn't spoil what'll happen between Lapis and Peridot... it's completely unexpected. None of the leaks were true about it.

#10 Posted by DarkDefender (4074 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Emperordmb (1987 posts) - - Show Bio

Excellent RT Wollf! I'd take on a pepper avatar for myself, but I like my current one too much.

#12 Edited by WollfMyth209 (16508 posts) - - Show Bio

Excellent RT Wollf!

Thanks.

I'd take on a pepper avatar for myself, but I like my current one too much.

Noice.

Avatar image for ricochicomalico
#13 Posted by ricochicomalico (253 posts) - - Show Bio

Great work as always Wollf.

#14 Posted by WollfMyth209 (16508 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Flash1812 (5717 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by WollfMyth209 (16508 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Shadowmaster91 (2114 posts) - - Show Bio

Good job.

#18 Posted by WollfMyth209 (16508 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Shadowmaster91 (2114 posts) - - Show Bio

@wollfmyth209: How strong in the Marvel/DC comics universes would you put her/them?

#20 Posted by WollfMyth209 (16508 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowmaster91: ... Eh depends. Assuming she is substantially stronger than Garnet as she's suppose to be, her strength would be decently high up there. In any case she's not a standard street leveler, but that can be said for any of her components.

#21 Edited by Shadowmaster91 (2114 posts) - - Show Bio

@wollfmyth209: Consider that it is the strength of Garnet + Amethyst + Pearl + a exponential increase because they are a fusion.... WOW she/they are strong.

I only have problem with the speed. I don't consider her fast, imagine a man that trains moderately with that size and tell me that it would have not been the same.

#23 Edited by WollfMyth209 (16508 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowmaster91:She's actually pretty fast. Catching up to a speeding bus that was already miles ahead of you in a couple of seconds is a pretty good speed feat. As far as combat speed goes she did manage to also summon and throw up an arrow faster than Malachite can dodge(Malachite should at least rival Lapis' own speed and she crosses lightyears in months which puts her travel speed at FTL and her combat speed may or may not mirror that depending on how you look at it).

Plus, she's managed to deflect the hydrokinetics attacks of Malachite, whereas Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl(all three of which dodged omnidirectional laser fire, teleportation blasts, reacted to lightning and such) couldn't dodge or deflect Lapis' attacks, hence Alexandrite is likely a lot faster than any of them, as well.

#24 Posted by Shadowmaster91 (2114 posts) - - Show Bio

@wollfmyth209: You misunderstand me, her combat speed is fast; but her travel speed is matter of size more than a matter of she being fast.

#25 Posted by WollfMyth209 (16508 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowmaster91: Her travel speed is also really good. So what if size is a part of it? It's not like you're gonna take away her size in battle. It'd be like me saying: the only reason Samurai Jack is a good swordsman is because he has a sword. It's a key component that helps his skills and if it's taken away of course it falls apart. And her combat speed is really what matters when she's fighting someone.

#26 Posted by cpt_nice (9906 posts) - - Show Bio

@wollfmyth209: Here as well, good job

@shadowmaster91: Garnet is already past street level, she sit comfortably in the lower echelons of mid tier. Alexandrite would be more towards the top I presume.

#27 Posted by WollfMyth209 (16508 posts) - - Show Bio
@cpt_nice said:

Here as well, good job

Thanks.

#28 Posted by Emperor339 (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/steven-universe/images/c/c6/ThumbsUpGarnet.gif/revision/latest?cb=20160111090103

#29 Posted by WollfMyth209 (16508 posts) - - Show Bio