Griffith

Note: This isn't a battle, this gauntlet is based on who's the better villain

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Madara should be lower. He's only above Lucius as a villain. Freeza is better than both. And Aizen is Madara tier as far as villains in anime go

Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freiza needs to be higher like second place after Griffith as for Aizen he Clears

Pr03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clears tbh

DCEU_Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr03 said:

clears tbh

Freiza needs to be higher like second place after Griffith as for Aizen he Clears

How does he clear, lmao. He's not even comparable to Griffith, Askeladd and Light, even Doflamingo and Madara cab be argued to be better than him.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at one. Aizen is overrated

Pr03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Griffith, Askeladd and Light, even Doflamingo and Madara

they're all overrated tbh, and Aizen is more charming

Griffith's kinda overrated, hyped up mostly because of his parallels with Guts, his beautiful panels, and because the series is called "berserk". He appears as a gary stu after the eclipse, and hasn't shown much of his personality. If its Griffith before the eclipse, sure he's better than Aizen.

Askeladd's really good, but isn't relevant much to story except the beginning part. He died too early for me to have him better than Aizen, who's relevant to whole story. Askeladd was set up for kid Thorfinn's development mostly.

Light is mid... smart high school kid with god complex... a generic looking face similar to mc's of korean comics... whole series carried by L... how Death Note fell after L died... nobody cares for Light...

Doflamingo, not much relevant to story unlike Aizen. Sure, he got some panels here and there before timeskip, but when he got properly introduced, Luffy defeated him in the same arc, and that's it for his relevance to the story. Now he's in prison reading newspaper.

Madara, his ending was meh, got backstabbed by black dude for rabbit goddess to appear. Meh character conclusion.

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen is just your basic and boring "to smart for you guy"

Hes overrated as fuck.Aint passing Frieza ffs

Avatar image for universeprodigy
UniverseProdigy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen is a dull and boring villain. Nothing more than a plot device to lazily cover some of the plotholes of Bleach.

Madara and Doflamingo are trash as well. So at best he can compete only with them.

FunkyNamu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Stop at Doffy

Octavius220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Light imo

Avatar image for ragingsaiyan101
RagingSaiyan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-638039c74e081
deactivated-638039c74e081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this list could have been rounded out with some better anime/manga villains.

Aizen has a coolness factor to him that’s hard to top, but I don’t value him that much as far as villains go.

Stops at 1 or 2, but I think he’s about tied with Madara, and I’m not even sure I’d put Light on this list at all.

huntercuistot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By huntercuistot

@pr03: Calls Light mid while trying to wank the edgelord shonen mastermind in Aizen lmfao. It's insane how you can ruin your entire credibility in a single post.

OT : Aizen stops at 1. He is garbage with nothing remotely intriguing going for him.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#15  Edited By Wushu59

Frieza would be debatable if it was Z Frieza. DBS Frieza is unfortunately milked.

Hard stops at Doflamingo. Way more layer explored backstory and never lost his resolve. Stayed acting like the Joker till the very end. Also did way more evil shit morally.

Ego_Death4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

Avatar image for sinbad_hakuryuu
Sinbad_Hakuryuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sinbad_Hakuryuu

Stop at 2

Avatar image for deactivated-648a60c474283
deactivated-648a60c474283

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say he stops at 2. List could use some YYH villains since we're comparing a shonen character like Aizen. And while Light is a villain, as a protagonist of his series, he seems misplaced here.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By seastone98

Kinda salty meruem isn't here (a specially since most of this list is shonen heavy)

OT: azien is charming & rule of cool but that's all he really has going for him tbh

ineedhim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they're all overrated tbh, and Aizen is more charming

Griffith's kinda overrated, hyped up mostly because of his parallels with Guts, his beautiful panels, and because the series is called "berserk". He appears as a gary stu after the eclipse, and hasn't shown much of his personality. If its Griffith before the eclipse, sure he's better than Aizen.

That’s the point??? Post Eclipse Griffith is a gary stu intentionally, he’s literally meant to be Berserk Jesus. Chapter 129 shows a bird crucified.

And while Jesus Griffith isn’t as deep as Golden Age, he still has more depth to him than Aizen. He actively sends the souls of his own men to hell while putting up a show for the other civilians who are probably gonna get mass sacrificed, he’s meant to be likeable in-universe yet hateable to the viewers.

OT: Stops at 5 with bias, 3 unbiased imo

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Wanderez

azien is charming & rule of cool but that's all he really has going for him tbh

Tell me you haven't read Bleach without telling me you haven't read Bleach.

OT: Honestly not too familiar with the gauntlet as I usually go for more obscure and less-popular series, however he clears Madara easily (not even the best written villain in Naruto) and Light. Even though I don't read BC, most likely clears Lucius too as he hasn't had much of an opportunity to shine.