Agree or Disagree - The MCU hasn't been interesting since the end of the Infinity Saga

• 58 results
modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By modernww2fare

Poll Agree or Disagree - The MCU hasn't been interesting since the end of the Infinity Saga (149 votes)

Yes 52%
No 48%
No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard disagree. The things that the MCU can do with a Multiverse alone has me very interested in future releases. And we still have so much of the cosmic side of the MCU to discover along with a bunch of unfinished character arcs to be completed in future movies.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Disagree. Shang chi has been awesome, wandavision was pretty good and interesting until finale, even FATWS introduced a very interesting character. So far I'm excited to see what they'll do with the ten rings beacon, along with other projects. MCU has a lot going on, eternals looks epic, NWH is going to be wild and so will multiverse of madness. Love and thunder has jane thor, thor and zeus and gorr and gotg on a single movie! Then there's she hulk and moon night who are very interesting as characters. There's Kate bishop who might end up as a great character, there's mrs Marvel, which has taken an interesting turn, since Marvel studios spoilers and concept art shows her using green lantern like energy contructs rather than just having her regular flesh getting bigger or longer or smaller, and there's also the Marvel's which I'm excited for because Monica rambeu

There's also secret invasion and armour wars, idk what I missed here. Marvel has their hands full

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

agree

JComics2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Disagree

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We’re what? 3 movies in since it ended?

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8 krisbishop  Moderator

Disagree. Other than Shang-Chi, their expansion on magic and the multiverse has been very interesting.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The MCU is 60% pure garbage, 25% meh, 10% good content and 5% actually top content. Americans and nerd-wannabes(yes, comic-book characters are popular now) overrate Disney's crap too much.

Avatar image for avengergamer676
Avengergamer676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The MCU is not nearly as good as it used to be. What If? Is good. But everything else has been trash(I haven’t seen Shang-Chi).

Wandavision second half was bad and Wanda didn’t suffer enough consequences.

FATWS was SJW trash.

Loki was inconsistent and had terrible rules for time travel. And it was all around a dumb show and disrespectful to Loki’s character.

Black Widow character assassinated Widow by having her be fine with killing hundreds of prisoners and guards. They could’ve done so much more with Yelena’s character, etc. the movie wasn’t good at character work. Also; why didn’t the Avengers reveal how Nat died? It’s dumb that they didn’t.

Avatar image for deactivated-61d0ed62b911f
deactivated-61d0ed62b911f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess it depends on what people find interesting. MCU films I find entertaining because enough things are going on to keep my attention -- characters, special effects, action scenes etc. But alas, I like MCU movies because they entertain me a great deal and tend to be a good bit different than what's usually released. Not because I think they're flawless, deep or particularly phenomenal.

With that said, I didn't feel MCU's fallen off outside of some run-in-the-mill film like Captain Marvel and Black Widow (which were ok compared to MCU's great or good stuff), but that was a relatively small aspect of the overall franchise. I think they will get back on track with Doctor Strange 2 and the new Spider-Man film. I get the complaints on the setups (watching a lot of stuff before as it's connected) being a problem for some, but that stuff honestly doesn't bother me.

Regardless, I don't see what's up with this recent backlash against the TV series. I liked What If, because it was quite creative.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Disagree. Black Widow and WandaVision are the best products the MCU has had in years, IMO.

And, for what it's worth, I think the multiverse thing is pretty interesting.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We've had two movies since the end of the Infinity Saga, let's give it a bit more time.

FangDaNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Disagree

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very false the shows were all pretty good Shang Chi looks good and so does eternals. NWH is going to be crazy

Avatar image for deactivated-63338e7709476
deactivated-63338e7709476

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Disagree. BW is the first good movie the MCU has had since TWS, and NWH is hype because of Andrew and Tobey, even though it'll inevitably be garbage.

Hell, even FATWS, which is extremely mediocre, tops the vast majority of MCU content in a lot of respects.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Disagree. MCU still has much to offer

vjbthe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DIsagree, it's about as good as it's always been. Maybe you're just not interested in the topics it's covering.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Disagree

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The MCU is not nearly as good as it used to be. What If? Is good. But everything else has been trash(I haven’t seen Shang-Chi).

Wandavision second half was bad and Wanda didn’t suffer enough consequences.

FATWS was SJW trash.

Loki was inconsistent and had terrible rules for time travel. And it was all around a dumb show and disrespectful to Loki’s character.

Black Widow character assassinated Widow by having her be fine with killing hundreds of prisoners and guards. They could’ve done so much more with Yelena’s character, etc. the movie wasn’t good at character work. Also; why didn’t the Avengers reveal how Nat died? It’s dumb that they didn’t.

Basically this.

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard disagree. I like all the new stuff Marvel has been puting out. (Except Captain Marvel)

BreakOfDawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the exception of Shang-Chi and the shows, none of it has interested me. Even Spider-Man.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Nope, Infinity Saga was actually one of the less interesting stories of marvel, without that much Universe build-up, fantastic cast, characters, and music no one would care about 30+ superheroes time traveling for cosmic stones lmao.

Thor 4 will be great, Dr. Strange's story is just beginning. Guardians will bring Adam Warlock, Ant-Man will bring Kang, Spider-Man is a hype machine, I'm also excited to see how they will introduce Namor in Black Panther 2, same with Wakanda vs Atlantis war.

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This did not age well.

OT: Phase 4 was ass. Hopefully Phase 5 picks up so we can decisively state whether the MCU went truly down the shitter. But right now? It ain't lookin' so well.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mostly agree. No Way Home and Shang-Chi were great.

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ccbm2208

Phase 4 is the most interesting phase thus far.

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its definitely in a rough patch right now with 2 outright terrible series (Ms. Marvel/She Hulk), creative issues with Blade, tepid reception of Thor Love and Thunder, and IMO just making by the numbers forgettable movies like Black Widow, Multiverse of Madness, and Shang Chi. There are positive aspects to those films don't get me wrong (the horror scenes in MOM, Yelena is a good replacement for BW), but there isn't any rewatchability factor for me in those movies.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think there have been moments were I was interested - like with Loki, and the Spider-Man movie. I didn't care much for Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness.

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My man forgot about Moon Knight.

IDragonov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At the moment I haven't been super interested in any one project after shang-chi. Just been watching to keep up essentially, but there are a few projects I'm looking forward to shang 2, blade, daredevil, and a couple I'm very excited for got3 and Deadpool 3.

kildcmcti2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By kildcmcti2

The over-saturation of Marvel and decline of quality is real but I still have hope. We are not on the endgame of phase 6 yet. I wished there were less projects! And more Team Up.

I see people running back crying how Marvel is back in the game in Kang Dynasty or Secret Wars. Agree with everything @IDragonov said. Also Shang Chi was the best things from phase 4 for me so far. To bad we have to wait 3-4yrs(2024/2025) before his return on the big screen.

Plus Daredevil is coming back, my favorite superhero is finally in the MCU.

Maybe Wakanda Forever can give hope to the doubtful.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Disagree, mainly because of Disney+ shows. Loki and Moon Knight were some of the best MCU content ever.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

only at first. at athispoint i think marvel is recovering their direction

Avatar image for lightyagamigod2
lightyagamigod2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I partially agree as well disagree...

most of the shows that marvel as made post endgame has just been dog water. However, spiderman is prospering at the moment. The latest spider-man movie was a banger. It did well in the box office as well as public opinions about the movie. It had a riveting plot, a cool ending, and some astounding character development.

Avatar image for lightyagamigod2
lightyagamigod2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mostly agree. No Way Home and Shang-Chi were great.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Was like an even mix of good and bad. NWH and Shang Chi are some of my favorites though.

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was had ups and downs, so I don’t agree

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers