My answers as I understand your questions.
1. X-Man thought Apocalypse would kill Magneto, not like he can see the future.
2. Magneto didn't let himself got captured from what I remember, he was captured and tried to fight it. They also didn't have Quicksilver they had his other son Charles.
3. X-Man is powerful but so is Holocaust. When did Magneto defeat Holocaust easily? Magneto is more experienced maybe, X-Man was still learning.
4. Possibly, it's possible little Charles could have a completely different mutant power.
5. Not sure if Holocaust fought Sunfire but Apocalypse did destroy Japan likely with Holocaust's help. One of the reasons Sunfire doesn't power down is because he was nearly drowned by Apocalypse in a lake of blood of the people of Japan.
6. A series would be awesome, though from the end of season 1 of Wolverine and the X-Men they might be doing just that....kinda. A movie would be even better.
3. before. he was essentially a physical human. it was in X-Men Chronicles #1 i think.
Apocalypse restored him after wards as an energy being and built a Celestial grade armor for him.
X-Man went on to defeat Holocaust later anyways in his own series so its sort of moot.
3. No he was Nemesis first, then became Holocaust, then became Nemesis again. He was Nemesis and attacked Wundagore as a human/mutant, fought and killed Scarlet Witch and then he became an energy being and lived in the armor. Then when he came to 616 he started calling himself Nemesis again. I think he was more powerful in his energy form with the armor than his human form.
5. Apocalypse was holding him under a lake of blood but he survived so it seems he escaped. He was being drowned.
Interesting to note that Holocaust was able to absorb and withstand Sunfire's nuclear level plasma blasts easily, but Apocalypse was not. Apocalypse was weakened by Sunfire's nuclear level plasma blasts and had to return home to recuperate. Holocaust > Apocalypse. %Pr
Please Log In to post.
Log in to comment