After the Moro arc do you think beerus will be made stronger than jiren and broly?

gideongarner01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll After the Moro arc do you think beerus will be made stronger than jiren and broly? (40 votes)

By far 33%
Yes 43%
Slightly 25%

As of now after everything that has happened in the manga do you think toyotaro and toriyama are going to make beerus stronger than jiren and broly?

• 
takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1 takenstew22  Moderator

Where's the no option?

No Caption Provided

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a sense they actually made Beerus weaker, at least compared to Jiren.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seems to have been slightly implied at the end of the Moro Arc that

A. Beerus power was retconned ( again )

B. Beerus started training harder after the TOP since he got surpassed by Goku and Jiren

But until we have something backing this shit up, like another statement ( that more clear ) or some FEATS......

Beerus has still been matched and surpassed several times over

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Simply put, no.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Morningstar999

Where is the "either of these still solos" option? By the way:

No Caption Provided

Either Goku or Moro still solos Beerus, and make him their housecat. EDIT: Fu*k, I voted by far, but I meant that Broly and Jiren will be so far above Beerus that it isn't even funny...count my vote that way.

Avatar image for deactivated-601b4dcd70b5c
deactivated-601b4dcd70b5c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly isn't stronger than Beerus.

SamHerkel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bʀᴏʟʏ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ᴛʜᴀɴ Bᴇᴇʀᴜs, ᴀs ғᴀʀ ᴀs I ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴇʟʟ. Aɴᴅ Jɪʀᴇɴ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴜʀᴘᴀssᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ Gᴏᴅs ᴀʟᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟs ᴜs ᴏᴛʜᴇʀᴡɪsᴇ.

AxiomPulse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ChaosReigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: We kinda talked about this and seems like I was right.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't do me like that man..........

I really hope Beerus was just talking out of his ass

😔

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys ever think the fact that it just pushes up Jiren and MUI Goku's benchmark further instead

Galaxy Brain time

ChaosReigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosreigns said:

Don't do me like that man..........

I really hope Beerus was just talking out of his ass

😔

I think he wasnt and if that was the case he would not be that relevant nor a challenge to Goku anymore. The good thing is that the latest manga showed that Beerus has more abilities/unique fighting style to teach.

So, if Beerus has to be stronger in order to show new hax/abilites then sure I'd accept it since at least its giving us something.

cupofreality1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus is an after thought.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus was, and has always been, stronger then Jiren and Moro.

It was pure headcannon that Jiren was above Beerus. Not all Gods are equal. Being above Sidra or Belmod doesn't mean someone is above Beerus.

Not only do we already know that different universes have different power levels, and thus their God of Destruction candidates would naturally be stronger, but we also know that godly characters have different levels as shown recently with the Angels.

Avatar image for notthegodmadara
NotTheGodMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus was, and has always been, stronger then Jiren and Moro.

It was pure headcannon that Jiren was above Beerus. Not all Gods are equal. Being above Sidra or Belmod doesn't mean someone is above Beerus.

Not only do we already know that different universes have different power levels, and thus their God of Destruction candidates would naturally be stronger, but we also know that godly characters have different levels as shown recently with the Angels.

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: Except the battle royale already established the GoDs as more or less being on the same level.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: Except the battle royale already established the GoDs as more or less being on the same level.

No, they didn't.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your a troll if you seriously think Beerus>Goku. If anything these things just buff Goku and Jiren.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus is an after thought. Just a permanent character on the sidelines like Tien. Jiren, Broly, and Moro surpass him.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Until I see evidence and proof of Beerus being above a freaking MUI user, he will always be below Goku and Jiren. Heck, the GoD exhibition match already shows what level he's at, and it's relative to the GoDs (regardless of his crappy UI omen that lasted a few seconds).

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus is an after thought. Just a permanent character on the sidelines like Tien. Jiren, Broly, and Moro surpass him.

Until I see evidence and proof of Beerus being above a freaking MUI user, he will always be below Goku and Jiren. Heck, the GoD exhibition match already shows what level he's at, and it's relative to the GoDs (regardless of his crappy UI omen that lasted a few seconds).

LilYeezyWest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this^

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whole lotta trolling and Goku downplay like usual in this thread.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys ever think the fact that it just pushes up Jiren and MUI Goku's benchmark further instead

Galaxy Brain time

In a sense they actually made Beerus weaker, at least compared to Jiren.

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Pretty sure Goku already surpassed GoD level after the TOP, so Beerus isn't really a goal for him to surpass anymore in the story

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: How do we know Beerus wouldn't power up? It never actually happened and he never got the chance to try so we cant say he would or wouldn't. He wasn't even gonna fight Moro, just lend a hand in destroying the crystal. That's it.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bink_69 said:

Pretty sure Goku already surpassed GoD level after the TOP, so Beerus isn't really a goal for him to surpass anymore in the story

Agreed.

LilYeezyWest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: Please stop...

No Caption Provided

It's not a Beerus exclusive technique, all the Gods of Dectruction can use it, that's why it says "Gods of Destruction" use, not that you use, notice how it's plural?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your a troll if you seriously think Beerus>Goku. If anything these things just buff Goku and Jiren.

Beerus is intended to be stronger and will 100% shown to be in time. Just like he one shotted SSB Vegeta he will show off the destroyer technique or give it to Vegeta.

LilYeezyWest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bink_69: Actually Goku surpassed Jiren who was stronger then Belmod not all GoD but Beerus held back in the exhibition match he never used the technique that rivals MUI nor did he use it against planet moro basically he sees everyone as fodder not worthy of using his full power much like how he fought Goku with a portion of his power when they first meet.

LilYeezyWest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime:

I never said Beerus was the only one that knew the technique and that’s not relevant because it wasn’t used in the exhibition match. Furthermore we have no way of telling if any current GoD other then Beerus knows of this technique.

... It literally says that "You Gods of Destructions use" Beerus literally calls it a God technique. It's heavily implied if not out right stated that they all use it. I don't know how you want them to word it for you to understand

You forget the GoD title can be claimed by another mortal, Belmod used to be a pride trooper before he became GoD so the old GoD may have had the technique but belmod may not or in fact a great majority of GoD in the past may have had it but the current ones may have not.

Bro what? What does that have to do with anything? We don't know when Belmond became a GoD, Beerus is also the laziest one that is always sleeping, so saying that is irrelevant and deflection. All God of Destruction on a similar power, we didn't even get to see them really fight, it was off panel for the most part, so you saying he didn't use it is literally headcanon my guy. All we saw was a battered Beerus and a battered Mouse God (Who I can't remember his name rn starts with a Q I think). They were both beat up heavily showing all Gods of Destruction are relative to each other.

It’s unclear so we can‘t claim to say others know it aside from Beerus who confirmed to know it. The main point is Beerus never used his full power against anyone thus far. It also doesn’t change what I said about Beerus not using his full power even against the likes of planet Moro.

That doesn't even make sense, "Beerus hasn't used his full power so he must be stronger than Goku", that's not how that works my guy. When Jiren is narrated to as being above God of Destruction level that includes Beerus sorry to say, and Jiren lost to Goku, so logic would dictate that one is stronger than the other, and it's not Beerus...

Furthermore your skipping important Manga continuity details like Beerus wasn’t surprised by Jiren or MUI goku’s power and MUI Goku lost to Jiren so he’s only GoD tier in the manga. These are little details everyone skips over when doing manga versions of the characters. So regardless of what ever you say Beerus has never used his full power against anyone so your scan is pointless.

Nonsense, Goku timed out of MUI... And how does that work if Jiren is being narrated to us as above GoD tier...

LilYeezyWest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: The first one didn't belong in that post at all, ignore that one. I previewed it and forgot to remove it.

Promotional material is kind of useless you're right, one problem with that, it's directly stated in the anime, Jiren is above God of Destructions, source after source is telling you that, it must be true.

All Gods of Destruction are around the same level, you thinking other wise is headcanon not supported anywhere. Prove to me that the levels between Gods Of Destruction vary by a lot.

LilYeezyWest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime:

when the strongest in the universe says he doesn’t want to be a GoD, the second best comes through and takes the position aka Belmod. Your points aren’t really relevant because they aren’t specific enough, GoD is a tile and they aren’t equal. Your acting like surpassing one means surpass all, nor did it state he surpassed all or mutliple in manga or canon just the promotional material.

This doesn't even make any sense at all, you know you get special training to become a GoD and you get training while you are a GoD? You get Hakai, etc. You get access to all these things that's a huge power buff, don't believe me? Look what Toppo did in the tournament, as a GoD candidate was losing to Frieza and A17, roughly equal or above them by a little bit without it, with GoD energy, not even a proper GoD he literally fodderized both of them, mind you his hakai is basically a death blast so he had to hold back a lot, and he still wasn't even a GoD, just had the energy of one.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The GoDs most definitely vary in power but really doesn't matter since Jiren unambiguously surpassed the entire tier, at least in the anime.

LilYeezyWest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordamn: Because of what happened after the fact? We all thought he was the strongest by far, but then it was shown they are all relative to one another, when Beerus and Quintela I think, was the last 2 standing after facing heavy wounds. We also know that Whis was heavily implying that the Belmond was stronger? Albeit he said it was arm wrestling but Whis either said it to get underneath his skin or implying that he's just more powerful, either way the tournament Beerus was only top of the crop for like a half of a chapter and then he was brought back to the other Gods and they went fighting 1v1s and Beerus was still heavily wounded.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren wasn't stated to be stronger than all of the GoDs. He was stated to be stronger than Belmod and Belmod was not the strongest GoD. Whis said that Belmod beat Beerus once but Beerus quickly denied that Belmod was stronger than him. You can't just say Whis knows better either because he was probably just teasing Beerus while trying to warn Goku and Pals. And there was a similar instance where Vados said she was stronger than Whis and Whis denied this saying he had gotten much stronger since the last time they fought.

Anyways I think Beerus was probably still stronger than both Goku and Jiren during the ToP. Now I'd have to doubt it unless Toyotaro and Akira decide to give Beerus a serious buff as they may not want Goku to surpass Beerus just yet. I think in the manga though they seem to be comparing Goku to Angels now. Though they've made it pretty clear that Angels like Whis can still fodderize him.

Avatar image for deactivated-60584707e8b9b
deactivated-60584707e8b9b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: frankly, dont take gel's opinion too serious if it comes to comparing to goku to other dragon ball character you will get nowhere. she is extremely biased towards goku and stonewalls and anything and mindlessly denies against his favor when analyzing his character or power compared to the other z fighters and gods. even thinks that goku one of the best fathers in anime and better written character than vegeta and gohan...