• 102 results
UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By UltimateSage

It was brought to my attention(by God) that Naruto has a nice feat in the Novel:

No Caption Provided

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11DzsyqhY-LmZGFX4NSVpXASArgUZl3Ft/view

No Caption Provided

''Shit, he follow this thought''

-VUUN!

A red beam was fired, followed by a low buzz, where photons displaced molecules.

Not knowing how to operate the bicycle, Naruto instinctively bowed the bicycle alongside his body

The laser beam, without curvature, passed by Naruto's ear and immediately hit the fence of a private house

-BOON

Bamboo reeds hit at such a high temperature expanded and exploded

-It's not possible...

No Caption Provided

Avoiding a photon by his side, Naruto hit his chest painfully toward the tank

Biting the lip, he felt the taste of blood dripping

Thoughts?????????

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still dies to bullets.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123 said:

Still dies to bullets.

of course, bullet>>>>>>>>>arrows>>>>>>yhwach>>Naruto

Avatar image for superiorsgbeast
SuperiorSGBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still not ftl

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Is that portuguese? Jesus as if novel translations ain't bad enough (ahem boruto novel) now we gotta translate dem twice

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

This video won't grow old for moments on Comicvine I'm predicting.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can already smell the team Bleach's salt...

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hehe

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a light speed feat.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesageInteresting. Thank you!

• Light Fang
  • Delta's Light Beam
  • Sasuke's Amenotejikara
  • . . . and now this

I guess there are no more doubts. Naruto has LS reaction feats.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And by powerlvl cards Sarada is stronger in strenght then base Adult Hokage and Adult Sasuke, it is time to stop this nonsense of using the novel/databook as reference...

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Everyone know is not true cuz is not supported by anything, so use that as an example when Sarada's card comes from a Boruto volume's statement and not from a databook or novel to compare with an specific statement about the laser's nature is laughable, strength in Naruto is also not related to speed and statements that are contradicting the feats character show and statements in the manga that support the feats make the later statement just some statements with a dubious nature, one could even argue that to be a foreshadow for their powers in Boruto's future not different from a official drawing Kishimoto made of the New Team 7 some years ago for the Volume 1.

Those forms(except Mitsuki's) and eyes such as Boruto using apparently 2 Byakugans instead of a Jogan, didn't appeared yet in Boruto, but at the same time is high unlikely Kishi drew them for nothing.
Those forms(except Mitsuki's) and eyes such as Boruto using apparently 2 Byakugans instead of a Jogan, didn't appeared yet in Boruto, but at the same time is high unlikely Kishi drew them for nothing.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hoes mad

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And by powerlvl cards Sarada is stronger in strenght then base Adult Hokage and Adult Sasuke, it is time to stop this nonsense of using the novel/databook as reference...

The usual whining when you don't have an argument. Keep crying.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Tyki_Mikk25

@adi_frost said:
@tyki_mikk25 said:

What are you are talking? This is basically from the magazine version who was from the Boruto mangaka:

No Caption Provided

Sarada his stronger in strenght then Base Adult Hokage Naruto and Adult Sasuke based on these details. As compare Sasuke has more chakra which is very important in the narutoverse. I said it already in the past, character who have far weaker chakra and Ap still can kill stronger Naruto characters, happy that the state of the Boruto mangaka just proof my point alongside with the Urashiki shit and the current failure Boro vs team7.

LambSauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25:

Shut up.

Those volume statements have nothing to do with the LNs or Databooks, Those are from the Boruto manga, not to mention the stats are obviously stupid and not to be taken seriously.

It's supposed to be taken case by case. Now stop whining and just accept that Naruto verse has been legitly LS with even more confirmation now.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

> says cards are wrong

> conclusion: everything in the databook/LN is wrong

Avatar image for lordoftheninjas
LordOfTheNinjas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By LordOfTheNinjas

It could be possible. Naruto has reacted to Rinnegan Sasuke and Fused Momoshiki in just his Base Forms.

It’s hilarious how all these Anti Naruto fans who are bleach fans in disguise are so quick to discredit everything a Naruto / Boruto manga says but we are suppose to accept their bleach novel which pretty much explained the plotholes and made Prime SK more powerful as legit ?

As long as the novels are supported by Kishimoto it can be considered canon.

Nergigante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Confirmed. And with this Naruto gets the 3rd LS reaction feat.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AlphaQ

Yeah but in the novels Naruto also got blitzed by a ninja equal to Kakashi.

Or at least one of his clones did.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SagaTheLegend

Has anybody noticed the amount of databook and light novels statements that pops up on Naruto threads? I don't see not nearly as much of that stuff on Bleach(mostly just reference to a single Light Novel) or One Piece threads, althought I don't read a lot of the latter.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25:

Shut up.

Those volume statements have nothing to do with the LNs or Databooks, Those are from the Boruto manga, not to mention the stats are obviously stupid and not to be taken seriously.

It's supposed to be taken case by case. Now stop whining and just accept that Naruto verse has been legitly LS with even more confirmation now.

First speak in well tons, we aren´t at your home.

Second, it doesn´t matter what you want to believe, these voulme statements have the same valid as the LNs or Databooks who came from the same mangaka. So if you want to take the LNs from same Mangaka as canon, you should consiered the cards/volume statements also as canon, their isn´t any different point. You said these notes from the stats are obviously stupid, can be said about the Lns or databook statement aswell, their are ton of feats in the statements who are bad and don´t fit into the manga version. And these statements cards of each stats just show again how much valid these LNs, Databook or Volumes has overall, nothing.

If we gonna play this game, we having Boruto who is fast as his father in his base form(Lol) and Sarada who having more strenght then her father Sasuke.

> says cards are wrong

> conclusion: everything in the databook/LN is wrong

It just show that using "novel statements" or "databook/volumen" statements are totally false, to proof a point is simple dumb showing how even the Boruto mangaka fail to make good states, so why believing he doing it right with the other volumens/databooks or novels? I still prefar the manga over these statements and I don´t even deny that Naruto probably has very good reaction speed, but using the novels(who most like writing by someone else) is the same as using volume statements of Uyko Kodachi so...

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

still fodder to bullets

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25:

It just show that using "novel statements" or "databook/volumen" statements are totally false,

Not unless you know how to read a manga and can differentiate between what us true and want is bs(and for all we know those cards could be more worthless than Kabuto's Ninja cards from the Chunin exam(which actually has information that's legit))

to proof a point is simple dumb showing how even the Boruto mangaka fail to make good states,

Then that's inconsistent and can be ignored( in the cards you brought up, it has Boruto being faster than base A Naruto, which we know is not true since he got blitzed by Naruto)

so why believing he doing it right with the other volumens/databooks or novels?

Cuz he's not the one doing the novel for 1 lol and sometimes called consistency along with a touch of not anti-feat.

I still prefar the manga over these statements and I don´t even deny that Naruto probably has very good reaction speed,

Good

but using the novels(who most like writing by someone else) is the same as using volume statements of Uyko Kodachi so...

Whose name do you see on the cover of the Novel??

LordOfTheNinjas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: Just when I thought he wouldn’t get any more feats Novel suprise us. Thanks for that information this would indeed mean a good speed feat for Base Naruto. This means Base Naruto reaction speed should be relativistic.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By UltimateSage

@lordoftheninjas said:

@ultimatesage: Just when I thought he wouldn’t get any more feats Novel suprise us. Thanks for that information this would indeed mean a good speed feat for Base Naruto. This means Base Naruto reaction speed should be relativistic.

Which is consistent with the last naruto reacting to GWRE

no problemo man!

LordOfTheNinjas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By LordOfTheNinjas

@el_mago: must

@el_mago said:

still fodder to bullets

”StIlL FoDdEr To BuLlEtS”

Argument from incredulity

you cant be serious at this point even Kid Naruto would survive bullet level

if you’re not gonna debate and just up and say hHokage Naruto still bullet level durability“ in a speed reaction thread why even show up and be a troll

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

D

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it was a joke Lmao

ot: still naruto doesnt impress me that much

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 shirso  Online

I don't know about the canonicity of novels or the correctness of this translation but that's pretty clear cut relativistic reactions admittedly.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@shirso: I made the translation when users from other ''groups'' were working on them and posting their versions in portuguese, as well English and other languages. I speak portuguese and my cousin was born in Brazil and was a civilian in there for 15 years who also helped me confirm said thing, although I believe there is a possibility of posterior contradictions in the novels that could cause doubts about their veracity,@notcensored posted a canonical timeline that included them, they are also approved, supervised and even illustrated by Kishimoto, and Retsuden itself don't cause any contradiction to the story itself, so they can be considered canon to a certain extent until proved otherwise, small inconsistencies are almost unavoidable as since they were written by other person, the author can end up letting something pass and don't notice.

You can send me a DM if you have some doubts though.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Adi_Frost

@tyki_mikk25 said:
@adi_frost said:
@tyki_mikk25 said:

What are you are talking? This is basically from the magazine version who was from the Boruto mangaka:

No Caption Provided

Sarada his stronger in strenght then Base Adult Hokage Naruto and Adult Sasuke based on these details. As compare Sasuke has more chakra which is very important in the narutoverse. I said it already in the past, character who have far weaker chakra and Ap still can kill stronger Naruto characters, happy that the state of the Boruto mangaka just proof my point alongside with the Urashiki shit and the current failure Boro vs team7.

And how is that relevant to this thread? That's why I said you are whining because you have absolutely no argument. Why don't you talk about the thing said in this thread. You won't because you won't make any sense (you still don't but that's besides the point).

These are same as the cards that were released where Sarada was shown to be physically stronger than Sakura through numbers. The point is, i love how you harp on every instance you can downplay and then whine when you get called out for it. Use feats from the manga, novels, etc rather than using numbers which clearly contradict the feats and lore of the series. No one uses the databook as primary evidence(at least I don't). Most people use it to back up already existing feats from the manga with extra info or something. Unlike you where you use any instance which clearly contradicts the manga.

Something is invalid if it contradicts the manga, hence why the cards are stupid and plain false. And just because the cards are false doesn't mean everything else is false. That is a fallacy.

"I said it already in the past, character who have far weaker chakra and Ap still can kill stronger Naruto characters"

And no, you make 0 sense(like always). A person in Naruto cannot kill a person with higher durability with an inferior AP without the assistance of some kind of hax or context. You are as wrong as you have always been.

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By NotCensored

>Haku can move between mirrors at the speed of light

>Mifune's slash is literally called a beam of light and stated to be light speed

>Laser Circus is stated to be made of Light Rays

>Kinkaku reacts to Laser Circus before it hits him

>Lariat is stated to be almost Light Speed

>KCM Naruto dodges it at point blank

>Light Fang is stated to be Light Speed

>SPSM Naruto dodges it

>Guy bends space with his speed something that takes at least 90%+ the speed of light

>Madara reacts to it

>GWRE is stated to be a "blade of light"

>Naruto reacts to it

>Adult Naruto reacts to actual photons twice and dodges them

"Sub-Relativistic God Tiers at best take it or leave it"

No Caption Provided

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine getting worked up on a claim like "Naruto is fodder to bullets"

This site is dry af. Get some moist.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: Pretty sure that was just people memeing for the most part.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine getting worked up on a claim like "Naruto is fodder to bullets"

This site is dry af. Get some moist.

No Caption Provided

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When did Naruto get 3 LS feats, the only 1 I remember is Light Fang.

Please tell me you guys aren't counting Deltas eye beams lmfao.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When did Naruto get 3 LS feats, the only 1 I remember is Light Fang.

Please tell me you guys aren't counting Deltas eye beams lmfao.

I don't consider the eye beams to be light speed cause it wasn't stated that it is light speed. But I guess, this happened as a reply, cause of lot of arguments of speed for bleach have been around "it looks and was called light, so it is light speed" so this trend naturally came towards the naruto side of debating as well.

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 23

Only comicvimd can turn this into a naruto vs bleach thread

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesageInteresting. Thank you!

• Light Fang
  • Delta's Light Beam
  • Sasuke's Amenotejikara
  • . . . and now this

I guess there are no more doubts. Naruto has LS reaction feats.

>Haku can move between mirrors at the speed of light

>Mifune's slash is literally called a beam of light and stated to be light speed

>Laser Circus is stated to be made of Light Rays

>Kinkaku reacts to Laser Circus before it hits him

>Lariat is stated to be almost Light Speed

>KCM Naruto dodges it at point blank

>Light Fang is stated to be Light Speed

>SPSM Naruto dodges it

>Guy bends space with his speed something that takes at least 90%+ the speed of light

>Madara reacts to it

>GWRE is stated to be a "blade of light"

>Naruto reacts to it

>Adult Naruto reacts to actual photons twice and dodges them

"Sub-Relativistic God Tiers at best take it or leave it"

No Caption Provided

Everyone is fogetting about Itachi's water bullets jutsu. Solo king was light speed before it was cool.

PG 236 Jutsu: Water Release - Water Fang Bullet!

User: Uchiha Itachi

From the water, bullets at the speed of light--- Coming from a blind spot to bore into the enemy!!

LordOfTheNinjas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By LordOfTheNinjas

@gaoron: I’d say most of those are Relativistic speed reaction feats except Haku who would be a massive Outlier for him. Killer Bee + 4th Raikage speed is described to be almost speed of light and almost could be 5 - 10% which is Relativistic. If the mid tiers were faster than that then the god tiers would already be SoL. But I’d say God Tiers are at least 25% - 50% SoL so Relativistic+.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LordOfTheNinjas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: Because Haku is a low tier in the verse and moving at LS makes no sense cus KN0 Kid Naruto can tag and blitz him