• 65 results
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Now some of you are going to call me "salty", claim I am wanking or that I am acting like a crybaby fanboy. But to be honest it is what it is. However, more importantly whether you believe Sentry is below or above high tiers like Superman, Hulk or Thor is irrelevant because he is consistently around that level. Again whether he is below or above those likes.

Reason I am making this thread is because I am hearing this "inconsistent" argument thrown around for the Sentry. Like other characters i.e Superman, Hulk and especially Thor do not have low showings. People seem to forget that Sentry is a heroand so he is not going all out most of the time(unless its the Void). The only time we see him go all out when the Void is not around is during Bendis Dark Avengers run and that version of Sentry was way out of character. As he(like Clark) does not kill... Heck in most his fights especially when his mind is not fractured the Sentry prefers dialogue for the most part. More importantly people forget that the Sentry is a mentally ill schizophrenic hero with many other additional mental illness. And so he is for a lot of times in doubt of himself. People bring up what they believe are his "inconsistent" showings forgetting that his power level is literally tied to his mental state(which has been repeated many times). We have a handbook confirmation.

No Caption Provided

"if his mental state wavers, he becomes weaker and easier o defeat."

And then we have actual on panel comic confirmation by Mastermind in New Avengers.

No Caption Provided

"There is a tremendous mental force holding his powers together and that--"

"But his powers are solar based."

"Fine, yes, but it's his mind that holds them together."

Now... I am not using this as an excuse to just write off any low-showing/inconsistency of the character but we should offer some context. But getting to the more important matter, and that is addressing some of his "low-showings" or "inconsistencies" that I see people constantly use against the character. Here I am going to post a history of the character's low-showings that PEOPLE use to try and discredit him while analyzing them. So lets get started.

Sentry vs Iron Man

Now I've seen many people try and use this fight during Invincible Iron Man V4 to not only troll the character but to also argue that he is mid-tier. The fight was actually TWO issues Invincible Iron Man Vol 4 issues 10 and 11. In the 10th issue the Sentry knocked Iron Man into the ground.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Then we get to the 11th issue where Tony gets up and sucker punches the Sentry. The rest of the fight is Sentry dominating Tony.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Tony was losing the fight. The "fight" ends when Iron Man uses Sentry's own cloc tower(which was designed by Reed and further by Tony) against the Sentry to save himself.

No Caption Provided

All in all Stark had a form of prep against the Sentry(he helped design the Cloc tower for example). This is a good feat for Stark who is able to outwit much more powerful characters. Stark can do this to anyone including(yes) Hulk and even Superman(before you guys take my head Superman has EXPLOITABLE weaknesses that Stark can exploit given prep). It wasn't a traditional raw power feat. And so I don't see why people use this showing to claim he(Sentry) is inconsistent?

Either way in Sentry(2018) issue the Sentry soundly one-shots Stark in a more powerful armor(you Iron Man fans correct me).

Moving on....

Sentry vs Hercules

Now to be honest this is my favorite one. Because for one its very funny. LMAO! But second I see a lot of people using this one to argue that the Sentry is mid-tier(when he has overpowered Hercule's foe twice. Not arguing Ares is on Hercules level but...). Anyways not only was it comedic issue but the Sentry was CLEARLY holding back.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

After the fight the Sentry goes to help people in a sinking ship ignoring Hercules. There is no indications that the Sentry was even going all out. His dialogue even hints at that. More importantly if you read the 5th scan one of the characters even admits that they are too powerful for Hercules and that he must sink the ship.

No Caption Provided

To me this is neither a good nor terrible showing for the character. Again I found it funny.

Moving on....

Sentry vs She-Hulk

Once again not sure why people use this one. Here is what really happened.

The Sentry again wasn't even trying to fight but instead was tossing the She-Hulk around like a toy. She lands one sneak attack on Sentry and then the rest is him toying with her.

Moving on...

Sentry vs Jim Hammond

Now this is an infamous one. However....... Before I considered this one to be huge PIS but upon further digging and actually reading the dialogue and looking at what's happening, there's actually some context for this. But... But before I address that before anyone says anything. NO. Flames do not hurt the Sentry consider his powers are partially solar based, he's been in and out of the sun unharmed, and he has had acid spilled on him which did nothing. So again NO..... Flames are not hurting the character like... At all. More importantly look at the scan.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

First off in the second scan in the first two panels the flames are clearly doing nothing to the Sentry. What happened was that Hammond knew about the "power of exploding suns" theme of the Sentry and was bluffing to the Sentry that he can "overload" him. Sentry being a mental midget and afraid of his powers actually believed his bluff that the "overloading" would destroy the world and fled off. Hence his "I'm sorry Ms Marvel I have to do this." All in all this was just a way to write the Sentry out of the fight. But heck... Even if we ignore this context, do you really believe fire can harm the Sentry? Especially when it was doing nothing to him prior to Hammond's bluff? In the SAME scan? This instance only shows Sentry's weakness in terms of mental manipulation(if we ignore bad writing).

Moving on....

Sentry vs Namor

I am not sure why people use this? Like for what, exactly? Namor couldn't land a single hit on the Sentry. Hell, the Sentry wasn't even being the aggressor for that matter. And to make matters worse Namor's OWN girlfriend at the time basically said Namor was no match for the Sentry. Hell the entire X-Men was getting stomped.

Emma is only able to save Namor by exploiting Bob's fear of the Void to get him off Namor. And returned Emma was reduced to her diamond form because if it.

Moving on....

Sentry vs Nukes

Once again not sure why people use this?If I remember correctly even Superman has had costume tore by a nuke(Superman fans correct me. I am NOT trying to lowball), Thanos has had his costume torn by big blasts. And many other high-tiers. Anyways this is what people are talking about.

No Caption Provided

Its from Sentry/X-Men where the General sets off 11 nuclear warheads(as seen in the panel) and Sentry has 35 seconds to disable them(a good speed feat actually).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Anyways the Sentry outside of his costume being torn and a few bruises doesn't look badly injured instead he is smiling and joking. More importantly.... Either way in a more recent showing in Sentry Volume 2 the character came from out of a nuclear explosion virtually unscratched. What happened was that his Doctor tells Sentry that there is a thermonuclear device implanted in his stomach. Basically, if he tells him a certain word order (the secret to Sentry's origin), the device will blow. Fury activates it, and tells Sentry to get the Doc the hell away from Earth. Sentry picks up the doctor and begins to fly towards the upper atmosphere. But then the thermonuclear bomb goes off, but Sentry is not even affected.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Lastly can mid-tiers even "tank" nukes?

Sentry vs the Sun

First of all not sure why people use this to lowball the Sentry?

First of all its the Void who is weak against the sun/light now the Sentry. The Void even states that "you tried this before" because the Sentry has done so many times against the Void especially in Sentry volume 2.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That is why Robert flew into the sun and was trying to kill himself during Dark Avengers. More importantly the Sentry already went into and outta the sun virtually unharmed already.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Anyways gonna continue this in next post, getting very tired. lol.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Sentry vs Red Hulk

Red Hulk takes on the Sentry and Avengers.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

Really one of Sentry's TRUE low-showings that don't have any context behind it.

Moving on...

Sentry vs Blue Marvel

This is not even a low-showing but there are plenty of people who try to make it one for the Sentry. First of all the Sentry is weak in the negative zone. This is confirmed in Sentry volume 2 where he needed the Hulk to come with him to fight the Void. More importantly in Blue Marvel's miniseries they confirm that Negative Zone was basically leaking out in the "positive universe."

No Caption Provided

This was one of the reasons why Blue Marvel was needed to fight Anti-Man and NOT the Sentry. Anyways, the fight...

Sentry was getting the best of Blue Marvel until Blue Marvel sucker punched him into orbit(a good striking feat from Adam) but then the Sentry came back from orbit and KO'ed him. For good. But more importantly the writer and Blue Marvel's creator confirms that Sentry's powers were not working correctly.

No Caption Provided

So that puts that to rest.

Moving on....

Siege Helicarrier nonsense and Thor "killing the Void."

People tend to forget that the Avengers were being amped by the norne stone and their attacks were effective against the Void prior to the Helicarrier crashing down on the Void. Don't feel like posting that because it was obvious. And again not sure why people still use the Helicarrier nonsense. More importantly(as it was shown time and time again...) Bendis confirmed Robert wanted to die.

No Caption Provided

Moving on...

Sentry vs Female Ultron

Again not sure why SOME people use this as a low-showing? Instead I find it impressive. This is the SAME Female Ultron that was stomping the rest of the Avengers. More importantly not only was Sentry mentally unstable during that fight but he was losing control in a fit of rage even attacking other Avengers due to his wife dying. The fight ends when the Sentry is almost about to tear off female's Ultrons head until Carol interferes with a punch.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Anyways, moving on....

Sentry vs Agents of Wakanda

Oh boy and then there is this one... Many are going to call me "salty" or that I'm crying but in reality I don't even consider this a low showing for the Sentry, PIS but in fact the writer still writing the Sentry as powerful even with statements. You won't actually see this fight as bad for the character if you actually pay attention to the story and read the dialogue.

Before the fight even unfolds Okoye and Fat Cobra states this:

No Caption Provided

Okoye: "He can not see the evil happening all around him? Has he gone mad?!"

Fat Cobra: "Yes! The madness in his aura is growing! It must be purged and disposed of or we all die!"

So does this look like the Sentry in his fight state of mind or even him in control of his powers? Which was warping reality without his control.

Next we have Thor deliver the first strike in the fight.

But then the Sentry strikes back at Thor. After which the others jump in.

No Caption Provided

Jane states that they need to "keep him off balance."She knew the Sentry was not in full control of himself. They were mostly annoying him if anything. More importantly the Sentry IGNORES the rest and goes after Thor.

No Caption Provided

^^^^Thor states this: "I pity you my friend. But your haphazard powers carries too great a risk roaming unfettered across the realm." Again does this sound like he was in control of his powers? But then... For all the people saying he was getting manhandled by street levelers here is what Okoye HERSELF states: "It's like striking a mountain!" This for those saying his durability was breached by street levelers. In the same scan he AGAIN ignores the rest and shoots Thor with an eye beam.

And then we get to this scan.

No Caption Provided

^^The Sentry doesn't even seem to be resisting and this was after Thor's hammer smacked him in the head. All in all this was not a PIS showing or low showing for the Sentry as I have shown. He was not even control and he wasn't even fighting the street level characters but only focusing on Thor. It would've been MORE embarrassing for the Sentry if he was actually trying to engage them and they were making a fool outta him but no he was treating them like they didn't even exist. And per Jane they were only trying to annoy him/keep him "off balance" for Fat Cobra to do his trick. And per Okoye it was like hitting a mountain. And then finally... It is only after Fat Cobra removes the dark presence that Sentry regains control again and everything turns back to normal.

No Caption Provided

So can someone here seriously explain how the Sentry is weak against street levelers? Given the context?

All in all what the heck do people mean that the Sentry is inconsistent? I don't get it? Can someone help me out? Most his "low-showings" or "inconsistencies" have valid context of narration behind them. More context than Gladiator's low-showings(no offense to Gladiator fans). So what gives? Out of all the "low-showings" I posted I can only think of 1-3 that are REAL low-showings/PIS. Only 1-3. The rest is either Sentry not being the aggressor, him not really even wanting to fight, his powers not working correctly, his mental state being fractured(i.e Jim Hammond instance and others), among other things.

More importantly the Sentry being resurrected since after Siege issue 4 has been written as POWERFUL under the pencils of Rick Remender, Donny Cates and Jeff Lemire. We already know about Deathseed Sentry. Then there's Donny Cates in Doctor Strange having Sentry stomp mini-destroyers and him saving an amped Strange and Loki from the Void(which I consider Sentry/Void's most impressive recent feat) and then Lemire having Sentry stomp the Avengers and moonbusting(I know many are gonna disagree with this one but I'll explain later). So what inconsistency? I'm not even trying to fanwank. The only recent showing that was "iffy" since Sentry returning from the dead was the Agent of Wakanda situation yet I have shown that there is context behind that one.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Done.

TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice!

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's see... Out-of-context scans, blatant lies (the Rulk fight wasn't even written by Loeb), straight-up fan fiction that is contradicted by what's happening on the scans themselves... This is pretty damn pathetic.

All in all, trash thread for a trash character by a trash user.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@toratorn said:

Let's see... Out-of-context scans, blatant lies (the Rulk fight wasn't even written by Loeb), straight-up fan fiction that is contradicted by what's happening on the scans themselves... This is pretty damn pathetic.

I'll admit I was wrong with the bolded. Someone on another site said it was written by Loeb. Either way reported/flagged.

KillBilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By KillBilly

@blessedbyhorus said:
@toratorn said:

I'll admit I was wrong with the bolded. Someone on another site said it was written by Loeb. Either way reported/flagged.

Did the same. Nice thread man.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BlessedbyHorus
solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

So you're getting this info from users? instead of actually doing research?

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By pipxeroth
@solaris6 said:
@blessedbyhorus said:
@toratorn said:

What else do you expect from Sentry fanboys?

"I know I was wrong because I didn't actually research anything myself and was just repeating things I saw that fit my narrative but reported anyway because u hurt my feelings by pointing that out"

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some more.

Sentry vs Black Bolt

Here is another showing that people try to use to low-ball the character for some reason. They try and use this example to show that the Sentry was "afraid" of Black Bolt.

No Caption Provided

This happened in Silent War #5. Prior to this scan the Sentry took a whisper from Black Bolt and stood his ground while everyone flew back by the force of it.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

From these showings the Sentry was not afraid of Black Bolt the way people are thinking but the danger a fight between them can pose. But we'll come back to that later.

No Caption Provided

In this issue he was in the same mental state he was in like during World War Hulk. And even Tony Stark notes this. More importantly the Sentry was having an internal struggle with himself because he feared using his powers would cause destruction. Here is another scan that happened prior.

No Caption Provided

Again the Sentry is talking about the consequences such fight can pose. Especially to everyone else. He can ask Black Bolt "will you also hold back as long as I do nothing?" Again the Sentry wasn't afraid of Black Bolt in terms of whether Black Bolt can harm him or not but again the dangers of what the fight can present to the world. But I'll leave this up to everyone else. More importantly the Sentry was in the same statue like mental state like he was in World War Hulk.

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solaris6 said:
@blessedbyhorus said:
@toratorn said:

it's unfair to expect him to look into everything when he's making such a big thread. And it's pretty understandable to see another user make a statement and believe it when nobody called them out on it.

nice thread

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solaris6 said:
@blessedbyhorus said:
@toratorn said:

I didn't know where that issue came from. I already took responsibility on that part. I don't know why that poster claimed it was written by Loeb on Killermovies.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itouchedtheboat: Exactly, some of these instances I am just finding out like Red Hulk and the Jim Hammond(I assumed it was PIS before but its really not). And thanks. I even edited the OP and removed Loeb.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth:

And.... Why am I a fanboy? He could've just corrected me by stating that it wasn't written by Loeb instead of the ad-hominem.

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itouchedtheboat: It's not like he's just commenting on a random Sentry thread you know? if you're going to make a debunk thread you need to actually know what you're talking about instead of parroting what some other user said, so no, it's not understandable in this case.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth:

And.... Why am I a fanboy? He could've just corrected me by stating that it wasn't written by Loeb instead of the ad-hominem.

There was no ad-hominem. Ironically you're doing the exact same thing with that term as you're doing with Sentry "context", just repeating what you hear other people say instead of researching it yourself.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solaris6 said:

@itouchedtheboat: It's not like he's just commenting on a random Sentry thread you know? if you're going to make a debunk thread you need to actually know what you're talking about instead of parroting what some other user said, so no, it's not understandable in this case.

Which was again was corrected in the OP. And this thread isn't really about "debunking" but going over showings that some people consider "low-showing." I hardly even mention the word "debunk."

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blessedbyhorus said:

@pipxeroth:

There was no ad-hominem. Ironically you're doing the exact same thing with that term as you're doing with Sentry "context", just repeating what you hear other people say instead of researching it yourself.

"All in all, trash thread for a trash character by a trash user."

But I'll let you continue.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth said:
@blessedbyhorus said:

@pipxeroth:

Yeah, that's literally not ad-hominem. If you had more than 3 braincells you'd have done what I said and googled it instead of doubling down and making yourself look stupid.

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solaris6 said:

Which was again was corrected in the OP.

And this thread isn't really about "debunking" but going over showings that some people consider "low-showing." I hardly even mention the word "debunk."

I already know, i'm replying to what he said, not to you.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@pipxeroth said:
@blessedbyhorus said:
@pipxeroth said:
@blessedbyhorus said:

@pipxeroth:

Yeah, that's literally not ad-hominem. If you had more than 3 braincells you'd have done what I said and googled it instead of doubling down and making yourself look stupid.

Reported.

Not sure why you're coming at me with insults when I'm trying to remain civil. And once again admitted I was WRONG.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth said:
@blessedbyhorus said:
@pipxeroth said:
@blessedbyhorus said:

@pipxeroth:

Reported.

Epic

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheAnimal666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666@kingant27 You guy's thoughts?

I think that 2020 will be Sentry's year and that there will be flows of salt coming from people you didn't even expect yet. ;)

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@iron_tiger said:

@blessedbyhorus: Sentry is one of my faves. Good job so far.

Thanks.

@theanimal666 said:
@blessedbyhorus said:

@theanimal666@kingant27 You guy's thoughts?

I think that 2020 will be Sentry's year and that there will be flows of salt coming from people you didn't even expect yet. ;)

Why do you think the bolded? Curious? :O

But yes the Sentry will be appearing soon again. But I wonder where? I hope in a cosmic story because the Sentry needs to retire from Earth.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Not only that but he'll be in a better state of mind too.

TheAnimal666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blessedbyhorus: I'm feeling a "Sentry vs Magus" can be great.

My dream match has always been Sentry vs Thanos. And I don't even care if Sentry loses... Both are my favorite characters. I have a feeling he could appear in Guardians of the Galaxy.

TheAnimal666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blessedbyhorus: I'm not sure Thanos will appear soon but maybe under Donny Cates' pen. He is a fan of both characters.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blessedbyhorus: I'm not sure Thanos will appear soon but maybe under Donny Cates' pen. He is a fan of both characters.

Yea I heard Thanos is dead. And with the "Thanos Wins" story arc I am not surprised Cates is a big fan of Thanos. lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blessedbyhorus: I swear, people need to lay off this "fanboy" name-calling bullshit. Because everyone is a "fanboy" of a particular character or team or even comic company. It's more of a compliment when someone is so adamant about badmouthing someone else rather than helping to fix an issue. But, people on this site just love being assholes to one another.

Giojoestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

definitely saving this

God_Spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#38  Edited By God_Spawn  Moderator

I guess more of a nitpick on my part but in regards to the Namor section, Emma was Scott’s girlfriend at the time. Emma and Namor used to be intimate in the past hence their trust. Emma was also not “reduced” to diamond form as it was a reaction so the Void couldn’t gain access to her telepathy. And with that said, that doesn’t have much of a bearing with Namor vs Sentry. While Sentry was shown and said to be superior, I won’t argue that, but you’re missing the scan of Namor getting up almost unharmed after Bob punched him into the ground. Not so much an anti-feat for Bob, IMO, as it is a durability feat for Namor. However, I’m just clearing the air and being impartial with that section.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blessedbyhorus: I swear, people need to lay off this "fanboy" name-calling bullshit. Because everyone is a "fanboy" of a particular character or team or even comic company. It's more of a compliment when someone is so adamant about badmouthing someone else rather than helping to fix an issue. But, people on this site just love being assholes to one another.

Agreed.

I guess more of a nitpick on my part but in regards to the Namor section, Emma was Scott’s girlfriend at the time. Emma and Namor used to be intimate in the past hence their trust. Emma was also not “reduced” to diamond form as it was a reaction so the Void couldn’t gain access to her telepathy. And with that said, that doesn’t have much of a bearing with Namor vs Sentry. While Sentry was shown and said to be superior, I won’t argue that, but you’re missing the scan of Namor getting up almost unharmed after Bob punched him into the ground. Not so much an anti-feat for Bob, IMO, as it is a durability feat for Namor. However, I’m just clearing the air and being impartial with that section.

I don't mind the corrections. But instead I appreciate them. So instead thanks. The reason I posted that showing is because for some strange reason some people claim that the Sentry was "struggling" with Namor. Can can you post the scan? Because I'll add it to the OP. Wanna come off as un-bias as possible.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

smh

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God_Spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#42 God_Spawn  Moderator

@blessedbyhorus: I can’t post it, I’m on mobile, but it’s the page in between the last pages of the section.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blessedbyhorus: I've wanted Silver Surfer to train Sentry for the longest time.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blessedbyhorus: I can’t post it, I’m on mobile, but it’s the page in between the last pages of the section.

I'll try the find it. But again thanks.

@blessedbyhorus: I've wanted Silver Surfer to train Sentry for the longest time.

I wouldn't even mind this. Heck, the Sentry received "training" from Doctor Strange.

Avvertiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice thread.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems this needs another bump because apparently Thor can "one-shot" Sentry. lol.

CoolBeanz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By CoolBeanz

I like how the nuke sections claims that only his costume was damaged by a nuke even though he was obviously bruised, bloodied and grunting in pain on the scan posted right after that claim. Bet the rest of the thread is filled with similar disinformation.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@coolbeanz said:

I like how the nuke sections claims that only his costume was damaged by a nuke even though he was obviously bruised, bloodied and grunting in pain on the scan posted right after that claim. Bet the rest of the thread is filled with similar disinformation.

"Anyways the Sentry outside of his costume being torn and a few bruises doesn't look badly injured instead he is smiling and joking"

What are you talking about? lol. Making up things now? More importantly I see you ignored the second time he tanked a nuke. Where he was perfectly fine. Try again.