Add 3 Jedi to the Justice League

TheOverDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The title is pretty self explanatory. If you were to add 3 Jedi to the Justice League (excluding Yoda, Mace Windu and Anakin Skywalker), who would they be and why? Would they be effective additions to the League? Let me know.

Prequel characters who are alive by the time of Revenge of the Sith only, however, their legends feats do apply.

As a bonus question, how would the newly formed Justice League fair against the Injustice League if either:

A) Darth Vader (Canon) was added to the Injustice League

or

B) Maul (SoD) and Savage Opress (TCW S5) were added to the Injustice League

Justice League members: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Green Lantern (HJ), Cyborg, Flash, Green Arrow, Hawkgirl and the three Jedi of your choice.

Injustice League members: Deahtstroke, Cyborg Superman, Lex Luthor, Sinestro, Cheetah, Bane, Black Manta, Solomon Grundy, Reverse Flash and either Darth Vader or Maul + Savage Opress (depending on round a or b).

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan

Nihilus

Exar Kun

Wait...

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obi-Wan, and that's it really. None of the other Jedi ever seemed that interesting to me (except for the guys you said we had to exclude).

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What Michaelbn said except I would switch Obi wan for exar cun

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obi-Wan, Qui Gon, and Luke are the most likely, their morals are kinda aligned with the JL.

JL should beat the Injustice League but in an epic battle, the Jedi/Sith added don't really add much.