About Storm's entire galactic core feat...

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"Storm was able to manipulate the radiant energy from the solar corona of the sun and convert it to Solar winds to fly in space, as well as create a Force 12 Gale to destroy a sentinel backed by the FULL power of the sun. Both are impressive feats but the most ambiguous display occurred when Storm summoned the full power of an entire galactic core, millions of stars and suns within a close proximity, within herself to stop a brood transformation."

Is it a PIS feat or something? I noticed in Storm vs Thor topics, even without the Odin Force, I haven't seen it brought up any. Most people just say Thor wins... With power like this, Storm seemingly should be able to do a great job against Thor without the Odin Force.

Educate me about this feat of Storm if you will. Even some scans would be good.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2 JediXMan  Moderator

It was circumstantial and couldn't be duplicated, if memory serves.

All I know is, it is not applicable in debates. Just... just don't bring it up. Bad, bad memories...

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: What exactly did she do? A few sites are saying different things.

Did the core charge up her powers or something?

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: Here's what one site says: " Storm pilots her shuttle, thinking herself through the options available to her. Suddenly, the brood transformation begins, but the shuttle stumbling into the galactic core floods storm with enough power to halt and even reverse the transformation! It then becomes clear to Storm what she must do. Summoning the power of the galactic core itself, she lights up like a young star for the briefest of moments (ripping the shuttle apart in the process). The Brood embryo does not survive the experience. Neither does she."

From what I gathered, the core charged up Storm's powers, then she summoned a storm which destroyed her. Is that correct?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman: What exactly did she do? A few sites are saying different things.

Did the core charge up her powers or something?

I don't know.

I could be wrong, but I think it had to do with exactly where she was and exactly what was happening.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

@jedixman: Here's what one site says: " Storm pilots her shuttle, thinking herself through the options available to her. Suddenly, the brood transformation begins, but the shuttle stumbling into the galactic core floods storm with enough power to halt and even reverse the transformation! It then becomes clear to Storm what she must do. Summoning the power of the galactic core itself, she lights up like a young star for the briefest of moments (ripping the shuttle apart in the process). The Brood embryo does not survive the experience. Neither does she."

From what I gathered, the core charged up Storm's powers, then she summoned a storm which destroyed her. Is that correct?

There's no sign of her summoning a storm. She seems to summon the power of the core, and lights up, blasting energy out, destroying her shuttle. Could it be lightning? I don't really know how her powers work.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@reptilicus said:

There's no sign of her summoning a storm. She seems to summon the power of the core, and lights up, blasting energy out, destroying her shuttle. Could it be lightning? I don't really know how her powers work.

Old thread but whatever .. here goes.

No Caption Provided

Strangeheartt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: how is it not applicable. Her powers increase in Space. It even explains that it was easy for her to accomplish that feat, its just everything is taken to the next level in space

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@strangeheartt said:

@jedixman: how is it not applicable. Her powers increase in Space. It even explains that it was easy for her to accomplish that feat, its just everything is taken to the next level in space

... Wow I just got flashbacks from 10 years ago.

I don't feel like addressing this. Simple as that.

Hp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: I Know this is old but didn't the story say that it was easy for her to use the core's power, end the reason she passed out was because of her killing the brood transformation inside her. Also the only reason she almost died was because of her being passed out in space.