Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Would Boruto turn into basic Momoshiki

or

Fused Momoshiki

or

Basic Momoshiki with Fused Momoshiki's power

or

Fused Momoshiki with Basic Momoshiki's power?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72547f00ffd
deactivated-5f72547f00ffd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boruto will turn into Boruto with an unique otsutsuki form with horns.

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He'll definitely be above Fused Momoshiki

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well the Momoshiki in him is fused Momoshiki, not base Momoshiki. So he at full power should have the stats and powers fused Momoshiki.
But as we all know Fused Momoshiki is a lot weaker than Naruto and Sasuke combined while everyone else is stronger so how will being Momoshiki let Boruto fight others?

I have a theory on this. First of all, Boruto by himself would probably become extremely strong even without his otsutsuki take over. Hence their stats should be stacked.

But I think there is something even bigger at play here.
Momoshiki knows that Boruto has the Jougan and I think the Jougan will actually serve as a massive power that will let Momoshiki (who is weaker than Naruto and Sasuke) to being much stronger than them (obviously talking about Momoshiki who is using Boruto's body, not him independently). A Jougan which Boruto learns how to use combined with fused Momoshiki's power would push Boruto to godly status.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: Well in the anime when Boruto tried to attack Momoshiki with a rasengan, he activates the jougan and is able to parry Momoshiki's attack.

No Caption Provided

And Urashiki takes one look at the Jougan and deems Boruto a threat to the Otsutsuki.

No Caption Provided

so you might not be far off.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: Well in the anime when Boruto tried to attack Momoshiki with a rasengan, he activates the jougan and is able to parry Momoshiki's attack.

No Caption Provided

And Urashiki takes one look at the Jougan and deems Boruto a threat to the Otsutsuki.

No Caption Provided

so you might not be far off.

Yup. The Jougan is going to be a ridiculous amp. It already has some connections to the otsutsuki's. Let's see where it goes.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Batvibe12
No Caption Provided

eh, i’m guessing base momoshiki...

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Base Momoshiki.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

eh, i’m guessing based momoshiki...

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RDCDesmond

I think Isshiki is gonna end up being killed but tags kawaki with karma just before his death n basically him n Boruto become in the same boat of potentially being taken over n possessed by Ootutsuki In the future.

Thing with Jigen is Isshiki controlled jigens brain for a lon time before he even tagged him with Karma. So by the time Jigen body had karma Isshiki was already far in control of Jigen body.

N since isshiki soul is being resurrected inside kawaki body just like Momoshiki inside Boruto’s it will probably be a will of the mind thing like Get Out where the body shares two souls and one can only escape and take over the body at certain times. Maybe they will have to fight their inner Ootutsuki to gain true control over their bodies and power similar to naruto having to battle Kurama inside his mind to gain Kurama power without consent.

Imagine Boruto talking to momoshiki inside his mind in a starry looking space similar to Naruto talk no jutsu to Juubi Obito. N Boruto wins his inner fight but kawaki loses to Isshiki in his inner mind battle.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He'll be stronger than fused momoshiki, because he has momoshikis power set, Jougan, and sasuke will be his personal trainer.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanna know the multiplier for karma if it’s really superior to Orochimaru cursed Mark it has to be over a 10 time boost

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 xzone  Online

IMO, Boruto's Jougan will allow him to resist Momoshiki's power, similarly to how the sharingan allowed Sasuke to do a similar thing to Orochimaru. In fact, Boruto is likely to get a decent amount of Momoshiki's base stats