About Gojo from JJK

• 65 results
Aqua1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

do you think that he is over wanked, because so many threads about him are that he solos naruto or wins naruto and other strong character, i dont want to hate the character because he is a nice character but surely from my experience he never could fight naruto or other character in HST.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes he's wanked quite a lot. People think he beats hst God tiers or characters like Goku for some reason.

Dms Kakashi blitzes and snipes his head off

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By joshua755

@pepsichipbag: I agree he can’t beat them yet but let’s see what he does in the future he is super wanked

Aqua1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Aqua1

@pepsichipbag: true, idk what gojo could do to a genjutsu i mean he uses his mind attack on a wrong person and get sealed away.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No matter how strong Gojo gets, remember

Dms Kakashi blitzes and snipes his head off.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@areneacaulem: Well you see. I found it on a random cursed images video on youtube and literally searched it up lol.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Gojo making people salty af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@areneacaulem: Kamui ignores distance. Gojo's head gets sniped off lol.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His power makes energy projectiles or physical attack can't reach him. Although, abilities that by pass space can affect him. It already been said that telekinesis can work on him.

Nathaniel_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Nathaniel_

Jojo is never wanked

edit: Nvm saw the title

Nathaniel_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jojo is probably one of the most wanked series ever lol.

Aqua1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Aqua1

@lordragoon: does his power has a limit, i mean if you fire a attack that could destroy a planet, will his infinity break or how work this power?

Aqua1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@areneacaulem: this is true, hax is better that AP, like yhwach and ichigo, ichigo could destroy so much but yhwach ignores this with his almighty.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@areneacaulem: I mean ger soloing dragon ball? He's like building level lol.

Aqua1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@areneacaulem: i read that his attack not create a infinitive space, it makes objects slower or something i read, if you can teleport, are you in a good advantage or what will happen.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By JoshTaku

@areneacaulem said:

@pepsichipbag: I understand that much but isn't kamui just teleportation to another dimension? I literally never seen kakashi use it in a way that people are trying to describe him using it.

He used it on deidara's arm. He also used it to teleport a large chunk out of the gedo statue.

OT: His only saving grace is his Infinity. Everything else in his arsenal is not going to tickle or even touch HST high and god tiers. Yeah, his wank is really out of hand now and I wish JJK manga progresses more quickly to the point where Gojo battles Sukuna so we can finally see his limits.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aqua1: Of course his power have limits. Making claims others wise with outs feats to back it up is no limit fallacy. Planet busting would kill him since he still needs air to breath. Although, he may survive initial attack he would die afterwards.

Aqua1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@areneacaulem: thanks it explains really good, im going to sleep, idk why im saying that lol but yheah in my country it is 2 in night

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@areneacaulem: When he used it on deidara it was his first time, thus explains why it took so long. For the statue, he managed to chunk it out before madara can even summon it to his side. His usage of it became so quick that he can kamui a massive amount of that statue before it teleported(got summoned which is essentially teleporting) to madara.

I honestly don't think Gojo can even react fast enough to teleport away. Kakashi has been fighting characters much much faster than Gojo and even they can only barely react to Kamui. And Red or Blue is most certainly not going to work in defending against Kamui.

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All you have to do is prove your character can warp space and thats all. If the character doesn't have a counter for Gojo’s hax other than “DeRrrr... pUnCh rEaLly HaRd” stay butt hurt .

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aqua1:

“ does his power has a limit, i mean if you fire a attack that could destroy a planet, will his infinity break or how work this power?”

I finite isn't something tangible that breaks. It divides the distance into an infinite series that never reaches 0. Its based on Achilles in the tortoise and the fact there are infinite numbers between 1 and zero.

You need to warp space or ignore space entirely to touch him.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku: well, that's my point still, it's just teleportation to another realm. and also explain why red or blue isn't going to work? last I checked those were spatial manipulation techniques.

I don't get what you mean when you say it's just teleportation. Yeah it is a space-time ninjutsu but can be used offensively and defensively. Kakashi's kamui literally spawns on the focal point and teleports at a pace much faster than Gojo can react. Red and blue are spatial techniques but are too slow to cast (at least in comparison to kakashi). So yeah, they are not going to help Gojo escape Kamui.

Amaterasu spawns on the focal point as well, meaning it can potentially ignore Infinity and just spawn on Gojo. But Gojo can also potentially remove it via his techniques.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku: well no, Amaterasu travels fast but can still be dodge, I don't remember who did it, but I do remember them sensing Amaterasu coming at them. also I just did some research on kamui and it apparently works the same. the left eye does not spawn at the area they desire but the are they're looking at, meaning it doesn't necessarily break through the barrier, it would eat away at the barrier. I remembered there being something more to the skill but i could for the life of me remember.

Amaterasu can be dodged if you are faster enough to move away from the person's line of sight or you can see the chakra build up on the eye and know it's coming. And what do you mean? If it spawns where you are looking at then it will spawn on Gojo and not have to go through Infinity.

And what's there for Infinity to block with Kamui anyway? Kamui has neither mass nor speed and it's not made up of cursed energy. All the pre-requisites infinity needs to slow something down is not present in Kamui.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi still stomps his ripoff

Forgot the rest of the verse lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime said:

@gelato_exotic: No I was wondering if a girl would be on this kind of website which I’m sure is 90% men with no prospects in getting women. Furthermore if you are a girl the amount of time spent here you could be exercising, chilling with friends, watching tv. Far out I feel like a geazer saying this, but go have fun elsewhere your Getting to attached and I’m gonna be that guy that says touch some grass.

You good? lol.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers