A Multipass Question?

King Cobalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King Cobalt

Okay, so I've experienced a problem with the multipass...But that is not the point here...I would like to know, If you sign up for the multipass twice, will it take away the current multipass and assign it to the current one, or will it just deny your request. I wanted to get an answer, before I tried anything hasty. 

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Final Arrow
@King Cobalt said:
" Okay, so I've experienced a problem with the multipass...But that is not the point here...I would like to know, If you sign up for the multipass twice, will it take away the current multipass and assign it to the current one, or will it just deny your request. I wanted to get an answer, before I tried anything hasty.  "
BRB im going to try XD
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Final Arrow
@King Cobalt:It's like I thought If you try and sign up to another MP you need a separate e-mail from the one you are using for your current MP or it won't work. If you have a different e-mail account you can set up the Multipass via that account.
King Cobalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King Cobalt
@Final Arrow: Dang it Arrow...Now I have two multipasses. 
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Final Arrow
@King Cobalt: Same here XD
Eleemos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Eleemos
@Final Arrow: I dont want two, I don't even want one...my problem is, that I can not get into my Slight account at all, even though the multipass is assinged to Slight, it brings me into Eleemos... 

Wait, let me try something. 
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Final Arrow
@Eleemos said:
" @Final Arrow: I dont want two, I don't even want one...my problem is, that I can not get into my Slight account at all, even though the multipass is assinged to Slight, it brings me into Eleemos...  Wait, let me try something.  "
Yes you can go to whiskey media.com and manage accounts sign out... Then sign in again, while signing in make sure to only sign in a single user there is a link under the sign in box.
One Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By One Shot
@Eleemos: See this is the first time I have logged on with One Shot and he is not connected to a multi pass. 

just go to 

Whiskeymedia 
Manage Account 
Log Out 
Then  
Sign In  
Next 
Press the green writing at the bottom of the new box that has opened hey presto your signed in.
Eleemos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Eleemos
@Final Arrow: I know how to go into my other accounts, but that's not my problem. 

Something is wrong with the multipass. 

The situation:  My Eleemos account can not be entered, by actually logging in the regular way. When I log in under Slight it takes me to Eleemos,...So, I can't reply to my Slight account's pms, and I can't actually enter my Eleemos account, under Eleemos. 
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Final Arrow
@Eleemos said:
" @Final Arrow: I know how to go into my other accounts, but that's not my problem.  Something is wrong with the multipass.  The situation:  My Eleemos account can not be entered, by actually logging in the regular way. When I log in under Slight it takes me to Eleemos,...So, I can't reply to my Slight account's pms, and I can't actually enter my Eleemos account, under Eleemos.  "
I understand what I am telling you to do is make sure to log out of both comicvine and Whiskey media. Now that you have explained the problem a little better. Log out of both and then put your user name in and then press the forgot password button, reset your password and let me know if that works, make sure to log out of both sites.
Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Tesseract

Where can i sign up for a multipass? 

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Final Arrow
@Tesseract:  www.whiskeymedia.com
Eleemos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eleemos
@Final Arrow: Oh lord that is a good idea...Thank you 
Eleemos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Eleemos
@Final Arrow: It didn't work...The same problem still occurred. But it's fine...I'm content with it for now. 
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Final Arrow
@Eleemos: Well that sucks.... I have an idea if your willing to try it.
Eleemos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Eleemos
@Final Arrow: Replied to the pm 
Japeto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Japeto

I dont even know what's the multipass for.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#18  Edited By cbishop
@Eleemos said:
" @Final Arrow: I know how to go into my other accounts, but that's not my problem.  Something is wrong with the multipass.  The situation:  My Eleemos account can not be entered, by actually logging in the regular way. When I log in under Slight it takes me to Eleemos,...So, I can't reply to my Slight account's pms, and I can't actually enter my Eleemos account, under Eleemos.  "

@Final Arrow said:
"I understand what I am telling you to do is make sure to log out of both comicvine and Whiskey media. Now that you have explained the problem a little better. Log out of both and then put your user name in and then press the forgot password button, reset your password and let me know if that works, make sure to log out of both sites. "

The multipass has some kind of weird cookie thing going, and there is no option for disallowing it.  My problem with it is that my accounts are no longer password protected.  I click "login," and I'm instantly logged in, without having to enter a password.  I didn't check any "remember my password" box - I never do.  Is there a way to set the multipass so I have to enter my password to log in?