A good (Marvel or DC) match for Hashirama Senju (Naruto)?

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Basically, who is on his level?

Someone who is both strong enough to force Hashirama into going all out, and weak enough that Hashirama stands a good chance against them. Failing that, who is closest to his power?

An example from both Marvel and DC please.

Afrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe magneto with some rules like magneto cant access the iron in his blood

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afrk: Maybe, but Hashirama can hit at least slightly above that wieght-class.

Afrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gnomishness: i dunno magneto is pretty freaking powercul. What is you say hulk was the zero tailed bijuu - acted like a bijuu - and hashirama had to put him down or subdue him

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone like base Hulk would be around even, I think. Maybe a generic Green Lantern, or a team of X-Men.

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@slayz said:

Someone like base Hulk would be around even, I think. Maybe a generic Green Lantern, or a team of X-Men.

Um, no...

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Slayz

@farkam: FTW puts base Hulk to sleep before he can do any major damage.

Same goes for some B-List X-Team.

I may be mistaken about generic GLs, I thought they were mountain busters at best.

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayz: To be fair, both of your opponents, as you're describing them, would be nothing but fodder to Hashirama.

Flowering Tree World or (what I assume you meant by FTW) is one of Hashirama's more casual techniques.

And Mountain Busters at best don't stand much of a chance against EMS Madara let alone Hashirama.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheOriginalOne

There is no such thing is base hulk and hasn't been for a while. If you don't know about something, why try to comment?There is literally nothing hashirama can do to hulk, NOTHING. While on the other hand, hulk can tear him apart!

If your knowledge comes from death battles, then I don't blame you because it seems it does!

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: Base Hulk is Savage Hulk without the rage bonus over time. What is Flower Tree World?

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@slayz: Again "base" hulk is no such thing. A weakened hulk has performed feats of 150 billion tons and higher!

@atheistknowledge Can you help me clear this misunderstanding?

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: I just gave you my definition of base Hulk. Again, what is Flower Tree World? You neglected that.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@slayz: I saw your "definition" and thought it was wrong, that is why I replied. No such thing as base hulk, infact banner has gone from himself to wwh levels in an instant.

And why are you asking me what Wood Release: World of Flowering Trees is? I neglected it because IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY POINT. NOTHING!!

My point is that there is no such thing as base hulk.

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: ...Except my statement of "Base Hulk" is entirely relevant, because I gave you the parameters for it. Base Hulk is Savage Hulk without any rage boosts or abilities to get stronger. It's just Banner when he first transforms.

I asked you about it because I want to see if you know what it is. So can you describe why it doesn't work on Hulk?

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayz: And I have told you, hulk has performed planetary feats, even as his weakest version - Grey hulk. infact, base hulk performed a 150 billion ton range feat while weakened. So again, there is no such thing as base hulk.

And FTW pollen won't work on hulk because he has already resisted nerve gas and a virus that was designed to make pass out/kill him. Both times, it failed. And why do you think this will work huh, just because it worked on naruto characters? If it was that easy, why hasn't tony ever done that or even reed, 2 of the most smartest people on marvel earth?

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Gnomishness

@theoriginalone:

There is literally nothing hashirama can do to hulk, NOTHING.

Hashirama could likely put Hulk to sleep via sleep inducing pollen.

Hashirama might be able to absorb some of Hulk's energy with "Hokage-Style Sixty-Year-Old Technique — Enclosed Hermitage Entering Society with Bliss-Bringing Hands"

At very least, Hashirama could cover the immediate area with trees and attack Hulk with Wood Clones, occupying Hulk's time and making him very confused.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

I can't think of anything at the moment but Hashirama does lack a lot of battle hype in vs threads

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@gnomishness: That move was always used TO SUPPRESS CHAKRA, in case you forgot, hulk was NO chakra. And hulk has resisted draining from the likes of surfer, so unless you are saying that hashirama is better at draining than surfer, you are wrong.

And what the hell is he going to drain, gamma energy? When the hell has this been ever shown in naruto? In fact, even rulk had a hard time draining hulk and he is one of the best energy drainers in Marvel, capable of draining surfer himself.

So no, there is no draining here, hulk one shots him.

And what is making him confused going to do when he can one shot all of those wood clones?There is literally nothing hashirama can do here. He can't hurt hulk to even make him use his regen, he can't tire hulk out and if he tries to fight up close, he would get one-shotted, so how is this a match?

And as I said before, hulk has resisted both a virus and a nerve gas that was SPECIALLY DESIGNED TO KILL HIM/PUT HIM TO SLEEP and even those couldn't affect him. So no, these pollens are doing nothing!

This is what you call a mismatch!

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: I'd like to see those scans, if you could. For all feats you mentioned.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayz:The Hulk is captured by scientists who are interested in getting a sample of the Hulk's blood. The scientists doesn't bother to sterilize the needle since, as he notes, no microbe on earth that can live for more than one microsecond in the Hulk's bloodstream./ The Hulk's old sidekick Jim Wilson is seriously hurt and in need of medical help. Rick Jones is cautious because Jim has AIDS. The Hulk grabs Jim and mentions that he is immune to AIDS in Incredible Hulk Annual #14/Incredible Hulk #388

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3156594-0028773942-immun.jpg

As his enemies have come to find out, it is often better to indirectly attack Savage Hulk as opposed to overpowering him with force. Accordingly, all sorts of chemicals and gases have been used on him. However, relatively speaking, his resistance is well over superhuman. Deadly nerve gas ends up reverting a Banner-controlled Hulk into Savage Hulk in Incredible Hulk #123:

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Durability/SavageHulkChemical01123.jpg.html

Savage Hulk resists special anesthesia utilized by Doc Sampson in Incredible Hulk #199:

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Durability/SavageHulkChemical03199.jpg.html

Iron Man insists that he's pumped enough tranquilizer gas to "knock out Galactus" and even when combined with a strobe-light effect, Savage Hulk resists it in Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man #2:

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Durability/SavageHulkChemical04FNS2.jpg.html

Unknown drugs and fatal amounts of nerve gas are burned off by Savage Hulk's immune system in Agents of Atlas #8:

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Durability/SavageHulkChemical05AgentsofAtlas8.jpg.html

Savage Hulk puts on an act revealing how ineffective ultra-tranquilizer boosters are in Incredible Hulk #132:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3156630-5278412199-Savag.jpg

Vapor morphs into searing acidic gases and enters Mindless Hulk's lungs. Mindless Hulk expels her with a mighty heave in Incredible Hulk #305:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3156658-7622491270-Mindl.jpg

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t571911.html

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/hulk-187/what-makes-the-hulk-incredible-749271/

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayz: So, do you still believe something as garbage as sleeping pollen is going to affect hulk?

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Gotoucanario

How did this turn into Hulk wank, anyway yeah his strenght limitless, etc, etc. Let's move on to the next.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is this a "hulk wank"? Is stating that hulk one-shots hashirama (with proof) wank now?

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: Ok then.

You've shot down lots of other people's opinions in this thread so far. Who do you think is a good matchup for Hashirama Senju?

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayz said:

@theoriginalone: Base Hulk is Savage Hulk without the rage bonus over time. What is Flower Tree World?

There is no such thing as base Hulk, Hulk without the rage factor would just turn back to Banner and you can't just give your own arbitrary rule of "in my world base Hulk is the Hulk that never gets angrier", there is no such thing, a freshly transformed Hulk and a relatively calm Hulk has preformed feats on a planetary scale. He'd curbstomp the entire Narutoverse, let alone just Hashirama, their only hope would be to try and BFR him.

jupe_gothic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Fist, Ghost Riders, Storm, Zatanna, Spiderman, Deadpool (with teleport power), Raven, Magik, and Iron Man or maybe Dr. Doom, i just put Hashirama Senju on that level in Marvel / DC universe.

If Superman, Wonder Woman, Hulk, Thor, Silver Surfer, Green Lantern, or Phoenix i think is above Hashirama, too much power on him.

And about level Dare Devil, Elektra, Green Arrow, Black Canarry, Black Widow, and Hawkeye i think is a weak person for Hashirama to dealing.

Just my opinion.

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Gnomishness

@jupe_gothic:

Iron Fist, Ghost Riders, Storm, Zatanna, Spiderman, Deadpool (with teleport power), Raven, Magik, and Iron Man or maybe Dr. Doom, i just put Hashirama Senju on that level in Marvel / DC universe.

I've underlined the ones you might be right about, based on my knowledge.

I've put the people Hashirama stomps and I'm insulted your suggesting, in Italics.

If you'd like, we can talk about the others.

If Superman, Wonder Woman, Hulk, Thor, Silver Surfer, Green Lantern, or Phoenix i think is above Hashirama, too much power on him.

The one's underlined, I think Hashirama could potentially have an interesting clash with under certain circumstances. Though I agree, they are all too tough for him under regular circumstances.

And about level Dare Devil, Elektra, Green Arrow, Black Canarry, Black Widow, and Hawkeye i think is a weak person for Hashirama to dealing.

Well OBVIOUSLY none of these guys can hope to handle Hashirama. They're all just around Peak Human or lower with no actual super powers. None of these guys could hope to handle ANY junior ninja in the Narutoverse. Let alone someone who was called a God among Ninja.