A day in the life of Peter Parker?

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By minigunman123

So I read the other day, some posts regarding whether or not Doctor Octopus using Peter Parker's body to have sex with Mary Jane would be rape or not. Then it got me thinking, Mary Jane and Peter are having sex?

Call me out of the loop, but I thought they were still highschool or college students and barely had time for each other. I haven't, admittedly, read almost any recent Spiderman comic books, but still, someone mentioned that Mary Jane "gave permission" to Peter for them to do "that"... So... How old are these characters now? Are they married? I am seriously out of the loop.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Jorgevy

that was not what I was thinking actually, Im probably pretty outdated but weren't they separedted? like just friends?

also, I think Doc Ock a) is a lucky bastard b) in case he does indeed have intercourse with MJ, is a freaking d-bag, evil a-hole

although... there are some theories that could make me think that if during Superior Spider-man's phase, they have sex, it's not as bad. but it all depends, we'll find out how it is, later

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

@minigunman123: They've been out of school for a while now. They were married before the events of One More Day / Brand New Day in which Mephisto decides that in exchange for Aunt May's life (who is dying) he wanted Peter and MJ's marriage to never have happened. Now Mary-Jane is an owner of a nightclub and a model while Peter worked in Horizon Labs doing science stuff.

Back when Ultimate Peter Parker was alive a couple of years ago, he was still in school and as was MJ, this may have caused some confusion.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By minigunman123

@guttridgeb said:

@minigunman123: They've been out of school for a while now. They were married before the events of One More Day / Brand New Day in which Mephisto decides that in exchange for Aunt May's life (who is dying) he wanted Peter and MJ's marriage to never have happened. Now Mary-Jane is an owner of a nightclub and a model while Peter worked in Horizon Labs doing science stuff.

Back when Ultimate Peter Parker was alive a couple of years ago, he was still in school and as was MJ, this may have caused some confusion.

Blargh. Peter's such a fool for taking that deal o-o

But regardless... So.. Does that mean that the mainstream Pete and MJ are not together anymore, at all?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

@minigunman123: Otto in Peter's body seems to be keen to resume the relationship, they met for dinner in SSM #1. Beyond this, no they haven't been together since One More Day / Brand New Day.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By minigunman123

@guttridgeb said:

@minigunman123: Otto in Peter's body seems to be keen to resume the relationship, they met for dinner in SSM #1. Beyond this, no they haven't been together since One More Day / Brand New Day.

I'll have to look up those story arcs. Thanks for the info!