5th Time Seeing Infinity War. New Foreshadowing I’ve Discovered Leads To A Prediction! (SPOILER TAG)

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Havenless

Did anyone notice how Black Panther looked exactly like he did in...Black Panther? No, you didn’t notice, did you? Did you notice that Dr. Strange looks the same as he did in his movie? Or that Spider-Man (or specifically Peter) looked identical to his previous iterations. Drax looked just like he did in GotG. So did Mantis. And Gamora. And Starlord. And Wanda from Civil War, maybe a new outfit but relatively the same hair. Vision was human for a bit, but reverted to his Civil War stylings. What do all of these people have in common? They all bit the dust.

Who did look different? Thor got a haircut! Almost looks like a completely different character. Captain grew out his hair AND his beard. Looks very different. Natasha is blonde while Bruce’s hair is going white, at least in the temples. That’s not much, but he’s also not green in this movie, a big change. Hawkeye from promo art has a wacky hairdo, and even Tony... while his face is the same, his chest reactor is new. But more importantly his suit is way different than it ever was before, and that’s where he is most of the time anyway. Strange’s suit was the same, Panthers, Spider-man’s... at first anyway. Oh yeah, and they all lived.

“Okay, that’s an interesting coincidence.” Is it though? Just a really, really elaborate coincidence? Think about what we know about this: Hemsworth said it was his idea to cut his hair. Scarlett said she wanted the blonde wig. Evans always has a beard when he’s not filming, that was his call. Isn’t it funny the people who lived got to pick image changes, but the people who died all ‘coincidentally’ stayed the same? It’s not a coincidence, because Marvel asked them what they wanted to change about their look. Yes, they decided ultimately, because they had to be given that choice.

“Okay fine. But! Rhodes is EXACTLY the same, and he lived! So did Nebula! Completely negates whatever you’re grasping at straws toward.” What do the set photos show from A4? Nebula and Rhodes weren’t in Avengers 2012, so they don’t need to be identified from their doppelgängers. But when Cap stands next to other Cap to explain why they went back, we’ll know exactly whose is ours, and who is the other. That’s why Widow is Blonde. That is why Thor has short hair, and that is why Banner won’t be green. Every one has a major physically identifying change. Everyone who died is keeping their franchise on the regular course, they are unchanged.

My theory solidifies in my opinion that not only are we going back in time, but we’ll see the original 6 meet the ORIGINAL 6.

Side note: they had to change Scarlet Witch’s powerset because of the fox deal, Whedon alluding to as much. So how would you define what she is now? Mind warping, some future visions, and telekinesis, sometimes on an enormous level. Do you think they were oblivious to the fact that they made her Luke Skywalker? Did they really overlook that? Whedon loves Star Wars so much he ripped it off in his famous tv show. Had to be intentional.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a big stretch

The Orginal 6 Avengers and some of their supporting characters survived so that they can pass the figurative torch to the new generation of MCU heroes.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Okay...... I guess?

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow it took you 5 viewing to come to that conclusion... lol

Theres already been set leaks of Cap, Thor, Loki, a bunch of other characters in they're old costumes and theres been multiple foreshadowing about time travel or going back in the past

Also the characters whose costumes haven't changed are pretty new all of the others have been in multiple movies

IceHeart_30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh and did you notice that Thanos was main villain? :O

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

And i predict Nebula gets hold of the gauntlet and dials everything back to right before Thanos blew the world up.

Shaladue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought only Tony and Antman were going to collect the stones? It would be pretty weird and cheesy to have the old/alternate Avengers fighting alongside them in the final battle... If the leaked concept art is real, Black Widow gets her natural hair color back and Cap finally shaves.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Havenless

@lan_fan said:

Okay...... I guess?

@marvelanddcfan24 said:

Wow it took you 5 viewing to come to that conclusion... lol

@iceheart_30 said:

Oh and did you notice that Thanos was main villain? :O

What happened to this community? Internet culture is just awful.

I apologize for wasting everyone's time by being so enthusiastic about comics.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@havenless: take it in stride. Don’t let what is probably a bunch of teenagers get to you. Even making a battle thread I’ve gotten replies that I’m stupid.

I think you have a semi interesting take, just don’t expect everyone here to be friendly about it

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Shinne

@havenless: It's just too over the top, overreaching and overwhelming for me. But it's not by any mean a waste of time, still good to read. Cheer up man, we were messing with you, don't take it seriously. There's nothing wrong with being enthusiastic about comic related topic in a comic site lol

If it makes you feel better, the dude above is right, we're teenagers (or at least I am).

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@havenless: I mean come on think about the thread you basically say after 5 viewings you noticed that the original characters got new costumes and time travel will be a part of the next movie.... pretty obvious stuff

It's like watching Age of Ultron 5 times and saying in Avengers 3 The infinity Stones and Thanos will be the main plot