User Lists: 0

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Dumb list. Only 4 made sense.

Also why can’t the internet just accept that MCU Vision will most likely never be able to compete with Snyderman?

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

List is stupid. Only people from the list to "demolish" supes would be dormammu and surtur.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm one of the biggest MCU fanboys on here, and that list doesn't make any sense.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243
deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I stopped reading after they said featless vision can even scratch superman. And seriously, hulk demolishing superman. Did these people even see JL?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only ppl who can demolish Supes are Dorm, Ego, and Surtur

Grandmaster, Thanos, Collecter, etc aren't demolishing shit lol

rahiem9123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain marvel, hemndall, thor , hulk and mantis lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
deactivated-5a46927fc5463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I stopped reading after they said featless vision can even scratch superman. And seriously, hulk demolishing superman. Did these people even see JL?

Continue, it gets better.

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frankthetank40 said:

Continue, it gets better.

My reaction after seeing heimdall, the grandmaster, and the collector on the list.

Animated GIF

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 rogueshadow  Moderator

Spot on. Flawless logic.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

half of it was made up, the other half was straight up just composite characters and dragging anything from the comics they wanted

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Take away that persons geek card and ostracize him from the community. Toxic fanboying to that level is dangerous.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Only 2 from that list can "demolish" him atm

CosmicMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela, Dormammu, Ego and Surtur could beat him.

Doctor Strange could if he was given prep.

Other than that this list is pretty dumb.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela is not tagging him let alone demolish him.

CosmicMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicmuffin said:

Speed is so overrated on CV. If Batman could land anything on Superman in BvS, there is no way Hela couldn't do it. I understand he was "weakened", but I don't give a shit tbh. Shouldn't be possible. Hela has some of the best durability feats we have ever seen for any comic book movie character. She literally did not take any damage onscreen and when she got impaled she walked it off like nothing. Her sword spawning is technically magic-related and I don't see why her reigning an endless force of swords couldn't weaken him at least to the point where she could kill him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frankthetank40 said:
@cosmicmuffin said:

Speed is so overrated on CV. If Batman could land anything on Superman in BvS, there is no way Hela couldn't do it. I understand he was "weakened", but I don't give a shit tbh. Shouldn't be possible. Hela has some of the best durability feats we have ever seen for any comic book movie character. She literally did not take any damage onscreen and when she got impaled she walked it off like nothing. Her sword spawning is technically magic-related and I don't see why her reigning an endless force of swords couldn't weaken him at least to the point where she could kill him.

Are you serious dude? Kryptonite brings superman down to human, I repeat human level physicals. He is going up against a massively skilled fighter while having human physicals with no training. There is no doubt he is going to get tagged. You can't be serious. @tj849

CosmicMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicmuffin said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@cosmicmuffin said:

Are you serious dude? Kryptonite brings superman down to human, I repeat human level physicals. He is going up against a massively skilled fighter while having human physicals with no training. There is no doubt he is going to get tagged. You can't be serious. @tj849

First, why the hell are you tagging other people.
Second, I get that is how Superman's powers are supposed to be depicted. No way it was like that in the movie though.

I just watched their fight again and Batman was getting hits and pulling tricks on superman before he was affected by the kryptonite.

Also, if it was true that the movie depicts Superman's power like you stated, Superman would have easily died after he was affected by the kyrptonite. Batman was punching him with a metal suit, throwing him against the wall, and smashing him into multiple columns. I've never seen a human sustain that much damage and live from it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicmuffin lmao the only thing he tagged him with was mach 3 bullets, and they did nothing to him. He couldn't even tag him with a grenade launcher from two meters away. Superman reacted to that effortlessly. They shoot at 76 m/s, and batman was about 3 meters away. Superman effortlessly reacted to a projectile that would reach him in 0.04 seconds. Also, I hope you realize that superman got a massive speed boost in combat speed in JL. Hela is nowhere near as fast as flash.

CosmicMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicmuffin lmao the only thing he tagged him with was mach 3 bullets, and they did nothing to him. He couldn't even tag him with a grenade launcher from two meters away. Superman reacted to that effortlessly. They shoot at 76 m/s, and batman was about 3 meters away. Superman effortlessly reacted to a projectile that would reach him in 0.04 seconds. Also, I hope you realize that superman got a massive speed boost in combat speed in JL. Hela is nowhere near as fast as flash.

Alright, that's fine just respond to the weakest part of my argument and ignore the whole second half which is the strongest.

And you need to realize speed is not the only considerable feat there is. No one in the MCU is as fast as DCEU superman. Does that mean not one character in the MCU can beat DCEU superman? Not at all. Even though Hela is no where near the speed of DCEU superman, she is still one of the fastest we have seen in the MCU and one of the most powerful characters we have seen in any CBM.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frankthetank40 said:

Alright, that's fine just respond to the weakest part of my argument and ignore the whole second half which is the strongest.

And you need to realize speed is not the only considerable feat there is. No one in the MCU is as fast as DCEU superman. Does that mean not one character in the MCU can beat DCEU superman? Not at all. Even though Hela is no where near the speed of DCEU superman, she is still one of the fastest we have seen in the MCU and one of the most powerful characters we have seen in any CBM.

It doesn't mean no one in the MCU can beat superman. It just means no one on the level of the mcu avengers can beat him.

Gpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Horrible list.

CosmicMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicmuffin said:
@frankthetank40 said:

It doesn't mean no one in the MCU can beat superman. It just means no one on the level of the mcu avengers can beat him.

Hela is way beyond all the Avengers separately and probably combined as well, so I do not understand what the point of that was.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frankthetank40 said:
@cosmicmuffin said:
@frankthetank40 said:

Hela is way beyond all the Avengers separately and probably combined as well, so I do not understand what the point of that was.

Hela's swords have unlikely chances of piercing dceu superman, and if it doesn't work, she gets slaughtered in h2h. Her swords still can't tag him while she is frozen.

CosmicMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicmuffin said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@cosmicmuffin said:
@frankthetank40 said:

Hela's swords have unlikely chances of piercing dceu superman, and if it doesn't work, she gets slaughtered in h2h. Her swords still can't tag him while she is frozen.

We have no idea what the material of those swords are. Considering they are spawned from her "Hand of Glory" magic, I assume they most likely could having possible piercing feats. I know you can never make assumptions in battles so although this doesn't show a win towards Hela, it does help her chances a lot higher. Did you see that one scene in Ragnarok where she first appears in Asgard and is slaughtering the Asagardian's army? There were many ships in the air and Hela took them all down within a second by spawning hundreds of swords. Imagine she even targeted a single object with that, it would be very possible Superman would never be able to escape that endless horde of magic swords.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frankthetank40 said:
@cosmicmuffin said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@cosmicmuffin said:
@frankthetank40 said:

We have no idea what the material of those swords are. Considering they are spawned from her "Hand of Glory" magic, I assume they most likely could having possible piercing feats. I know you can never make assumptions in battles so although this doesn't show a win towards Hela, it does help her chances a lot higher. Did you see that one scene in Ragnarok where she first appears in Asgard and is slaughtering the Asagardian's army? There were many ships in the air and Hela took them all down within a second by spawning hundreds of swords. Imagine she even targeted a single object with that, it would be very possible Superman would never be able to escape that endless horde of magic swords.

Hela's swords top speed are mach 5.9 . Superman flies around at mach 900 and makes extremely precise turns. There is just no way those swords are tagging him.

CosmicMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By CosmicMuffin

@cosmicmuffin said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@cosmicmuffin said:
@frankthetank40 said:
@cosmicmuffin said:
@frankthetank40 said:

Hela's swords top speed are mach 5.9 . Superman flies around at mach 900 and makes extremely precise turns. There is just no way those swords are tagging him.

Then how the hell was Batman able to tag superman in BvS? Do not even give me the shit that "Kyrptonite brings clark down to human levels" LMAO just watch the fight over. Even after Superman gets hit with Batman's kyrptonite launcher he still is performing superhuman level feats that match other feats he does while he is not affected by krytopnite. That means if Batman is able to tag a DCEU Superman, Hela should be able to as well.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

.....what

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

List is stupid. Only people from the list to "demolish" supes would be dormammu and surtur.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They made a lot of stuff up. Only a few of the people on the list could win.

byrd42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only ppl who can demolish Supes are Dorm, Ego, and Surtur

Grandmaster, Thanos, Collecter, etc aren't demolishing shit lol

Not sure what Thanos' power level is in the movie but someone did call him the most powerful being in the universe. I doubt that he is really that powerful but He might be more powerful than Surtur. As powerful as they made Superman in Justice League though, he wouldn't have any problems with most of the beings on that list.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since when clickbait articles are worth the time debating? Whenever I see "20 people who can blahblahblah" I already know it's not remotely true. People write these articles for a living, not for some fan debates so they can just put someone up there, have a exaggerating title like "demolish", quickly publish it and get money.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, heimdall totally demolishes

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TheKinfing

Too bad buildhare isn't here to try and defend this.

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed861cc7ee
deactivated-62aed861cc7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dumb lust only 5-6 would have a chance

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Kevd4wg

Heimdal and Mantis are the most powerful people in the MCU

Edit: Didn't notice this beautiful quote the first time I read it.

Heimdall isn’t just omnipotent; he’s also what you might call an “active listener.”

Heimdal is MCU TOAA confirmed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57
deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Perfect list. Mantis’ reasoning was particularly flawless

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

@frankthetank40: when did dceu supes ever fly at Mach 900?

From Indian ocean to metropolis a after stopping the world engine.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only saw 2. And one of them would just kill himself rather than engage Superman.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CBR isn’t very credible. They said that Spiderman could beat Thanos in one of their YouTube videos.

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed95594e07
deactivated-62aed95594e07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers