THE MYSTERIOUS LADY CHAPTER NINE: A MEETING

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Again, sorry for the delay. I went to a cabin for a week with no internet access. Now I share with you chapter nine:

Ro awoke the next morning to find himself in an alleyway wearing the tattered clothes he had worn the night before. He felt a sharp pain in his right leg, as if it had been stabbed or clawed by something. When he looked down, however, he had found that somebody had bandaged his wound for him, cutting off circulation right above his knee.

“Be still,” entered a raspy voice from behind him. “You’ve received several injuries. It would be best if you did not panic.”

As Ro’s consciousness expanded, he recollected where he was: a small town in Italy. Last night had been one of those nights. The sun peaked high above the sky, shining in his face.

“Don’t turn around either,” the voice continued.

Ro felt something pinch against his back and then again as it slowly tingled up to his neck.

“Be still. I’m stitching you up.”

Ro began to breathe heavily. “Who-who are you?” he asked as the stitching continued.

“Call me Kajar,” The voice told him, and with a final knot, the stitching was finished.

Kajar made his way in front of Ro and offered his hand to help him up. Ro hesitantly took it.

“Don’t worry,” Kajar said, “I don’t bite.”

He pulled himself up.

“Thank you.” Ro said.

Kajar put his arm around Ro’s shoulder, “Now let’s find you a hospital.”

The two walked endlessly in search of medical attention. After a long period of silence, Kajar finally decided to ask a question.

“How did you receive your injuries?”

Ro’s heart rapidly raced and his hands grew sweaty. His mind raced for an excuse.

“I drank too much,” he said at last, “it’s a long story.”

Kajar let out a loud laugh, to which Ro was relieved.

“We’ve all been there.” Kajar chuckled.

After about half an hour of walking the duo finally reached a hospital. Kajar gave Ro to two nurses.

“Give this man medical attention.” Kajar insisted, “He suffered severe injuries last night.”

With that, the nurses carted Ro away.

It was then that Ro noticed an all too familiar scar on Kajar’s neck.

“Wait…” Ro said, “Wait….WAIT!”

Upon a nearby rooftop, Lady watched the two with pleasure. Her innocent eyes recorded every move they made. She watched the two with undying love.

“My boys,” She giggled, “you’re so precious together.”

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

bump