Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 55- Western Wolverine, Part 4

Kane and I had to think of strategies so that we could fight the sheriff in our own hands. But the fact is that the sheriff may have his own tricks up his sleeve. Sometimes, you neva know what it might come and hit ya. I always wonder why Kane had to capture the crazy Deadpool. The cyborg somehow knew that I was goin' to capture him. That's the reason why I didn't ask any questions at this point. But I would like to find out for sure.

Kane still carries the half-dead body of the crazy Wade on his back. This is the second time that he got hit by the red bullet. Yea, ever since the old time traveller showed up. I also wonder if the cyborg, Kane knew about the old time traveller as well. I neva want to mention about the old guy because I had tough times with him. Not just myself, but also the rest of the old Team X. If that old guy ever shows up again, I would certainly think that the cyborg would know him much better than I do. Sometimes, I used to think that this whole time travel business ain't big enough for me. You have to handle with such care or else you might end up alterin' the timeline. All that time travel nonsense can sometimes give yourself a headache.

We reached the peaceful town where I used to get dragged into the sheriff's jail cell. There were lots of people goin' back inside their houses. Somethin' tells me that there is goin' to be an all-out war here. The rest of the folks were starin' at us. Especially Kane who just now disguised himself as Wade's man by the use of holographic technology. I gotta give the tin can some nudges for that one. I didn't see that one comin' before. I stopped and told Kane that I could do this alone. Kane insisted that he could work with me. But I really wanted three things right now. The crazy Wade, the device, and the kid who must have been tied to the chair, flowin' with deep ounces of water. A single drop like that would electrocute the kid in intense pain. Unless, he doesn't try to absorb electricity around the d@mn house for sure. So that he could escape from there. Kane put the half-dead deadpool down and split up from me. Now, it's time for myself to take some personal charge around here. It's time to teach this motherf*ckin' b@$t@rd a harsh lesson.

The sheriff finally came out of his hidin' place and told his police men to get ready for a shootout. I had only one thing in mind of what I'm about to do here. That one thing will neva stop me because I have that certain rage inside of me. I might have to pull my adamantium claws out. Unless, the sheriff knows what I really am. The corruptible sheriff began to move forward and stopped right in center of the town. I stared at his d@mn face for a while. He showed a slight smirk on his face. That slight smirk makes me wanna pull his eye sockets out. I would certainly give that one a try.

The sheriff took out the familiar object from his pant pocket. He showed it to me just in case I knew what the object was. I didn't say anythin' much even though I wanted to spill out bad things right in front of the sheriff. I noticed Kane walkin' slowly towards the corners of the other houses. I bet he's plannin' to use his own tricks against the Western cops. The cops also took a notice of Kane as he was tryin' to come up ways of his own battle tactics. I took out my adamantium claws since I had no choice but to kill the d@mn sheriff. Some of the outside folks were terrified of what I had just unleashed here. A fiery beast with claws that comes scratchin' down their heads. But I ain't wanna be the person who kills the innocent. Because I neva wanted to be that kind of weapon for Stryker's old sake. Yea, I wished I knew where the old general was. I might have to ask that question to the cyborg. The sheriff started talkin' and wanted to say things that I would always like to hear from a d@mn person like him.

"You're looking for this?"

"Yea....partner."

"It seems like you knew what kind of a person I really am. Huh!"

"You tricked me, b@$t@rd. I should have known more about your f*ckin' tricks."

I moved an inch closer towards the guy and gettin' ready to slash him through. The sheriff had his eyes on the claws but he knew the bullets would deflect it. So he had other options in order to beat this dead man's game. He took out his gun from his belt and shot a round towards my left shoulder. I screamed in pain as I realized the bullet was red. D@mn it!

"Well, what do you know. This thing can kill you. Isn't it, my new friend?"

"You can put that.....new friend.....on the.....back of your skull. You....piece of.....motherf*ckin' $h!t."

"HA! HA! HA! You're one wild man, I tell you. Did you really think I don't have a clue about you. Why don't you ask your young friend who's still tied to my mother's old chair? Eh?"

I still felt the pain and I tried to move further as possible. But the red bullet still hurts like anythin' I have felt before. I'm sure I had this one shot through my skin in the past. I knelt down on the sand floor while I was tryin' to look upon Kane. He was already gone and the sheriff's men were huntin' him down. The sheriff came towards me while I was lookin' the other way. I turned towards him as he punched on my face hardly as ever. A small amount of blood just got splattered all over the dry sands. I looked back at the guy and givin' him the angry grin from my face. While I was tryin' to move my claws a way around, the bad sheriff stepped onto my hands as hard as usual. I can still feel the pain rushin' through my veins because of that d@mn red bullet. Somehow, this sheriff guy must have got hold of the red bullets. It must be Wade for all I know. The crazy Wade could have traded secrets with him. Or the sheriff have stolen the red bullets right under the crazy merc's nose. He's one smart-@$$ sheriff whom I ever met in the wild past.

When I tried to release my hands, the sheriff decided to take aim on my forehead. Before he did anythin' much worse, there were several shots came out of nowhere. It must be Kane who's engagin' his own battle tactics against the Western cops. I tried all of my strength to release my hands so that I cut off the sheriff's d!ck. The rage was gettin' higher and higher than the minute. I finally unleashed my rage and cut off the half of the sheriff's right leg. The sheriff screamed in pain as he accidentally wasted one of the red bullets in the air. I stood over him and began to raise my claws upon his chest. The sheriff looked scared all of a sudden. But this situation wouldn't end right here. Instead of killin' him, I cut off the sheriff's left hand and blood got spilled half on my face. His hand still held the gun which shot the red bullet at me. The sheriff still cried in pain while I noticed some of his men were shootin' at me. I looked back at the guys and charged like a wild bull. I slashed every each one of their throats and some of their guts. They fell dead all except for one sheriff. I used some of my strength to take off the red bullet from my left side of the shoulder.

"WRAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOH!"

As my wild scream shattered over the peaceful town, the rest of the townfolks went back inside the houses and closed their doors. I came towards the dyin' sheriff who was losing tons of blood. He looked towards me and showed a slight scared face as if though he had actually seen a monster.

"What.....What......are you?"

"Me? I'm just a d@mn weapon who was born to kill, bub. In that case, I'll let you live if you tell me the exact location."

"Lo...Lo...cation?"

"You know what I mean. I want to know where the place where Chris has been captured."

He told me the exact details of the house. I took the time travel device and went walkin' through the town. The sheriff also warned that there are other Western cops waitin' to kill me. I never minded the dyin' sheriff's warnin' though. I can take care of them myself. Whenever or however I wanted it to be. I kept walkin' until I reached the sheriff's house. It was quite old big alright. I can smell the other Western cops comin' near the broken windows. I ran and smashed through one of the windows. While fallin' on the floor, the Western cops kept shootin' at me. I dodged through some of the bullets but there weren't the ordinary bullets. Yea, it was those d@mn red ones. I managed to prevent those bullets from piercin' through my skin. All I have to do is to deflect those bullets against the Western cops. I cut off one of the cop's left arm and took out the gun. This time I'll be usin' these red $h!tholes and blow up their skulls into pieces. It wasn't easy though. I had to take cover behind the sofa and took several rounds against the cops. They were all drop dead on the floor. I went to check all over the house to find Chris. When I got there, Kane was already present. But he told me not to enter since there were so many men surroundin' him.

"Logan! Don't come any closer," the cyborg said as he stood in front of Chris. The young kid was still tied to the chair. But the only problem is that the water is flowin' deep enough that it could also destroy some of Kane's bio-mechanical systems.

"Kane! Whaddaya doin'? You know that water can disrupt your power systems."

"I know, Logan. Don't interfere. I know what I'm doing."

"Logan.....Is that you?" asked the young kid who was still afraid of might happen next. The other guys began to take their aim at us. I replied to the kid that everything will be fine.

"Yea, kid. I came back for ya."

As I was about to crossover the deep flowin' water, Kane still said to myself in steppin' back. He said he needed some time recordin' Chris' powers. The cyborg released Chris from the ropes and threw him off towards me. I caught him on my arms single-handedly while Kane was beginnin' to generate electricity. There were sparks flyin' all over the place and electrocuted the Western cops all at once. After gettin' electrocuted in seconds, the men fell like dead fishes on the water.

I asked Kane to check and see if he was alright. He said that it will take time to repair some damage. I figured he must have replicated my healin' factor. But the true fact is that the cyborg neva had the actual healin' factor. His latest upgrades allowed to decipher the abilities and manage to replicate them in a different kind of way. So I guess another word for the healin' factor would be reconstruction. I told Kane that I had the time travel device with me. So that we can go back home in piece. He came back for the half-Deadpool by usin' teleportation technology. I and Chris went outside the house where we were waited for Kane to appear again. The kid wanted to ask questions about Kane but I told him to that I could explain it later. Kane appeared again with the half-dead body of Wade.

"You did your job, Logan. Now, give me the device and we can go home."

"There are questions I wanted to ask ya. Did the general sent you here?"

"He paused for a moment as if though he doesn't understand whom I'm talkin' about. But I'm pretty sure he knows the actual person. Because he must have been workin' in secret all these possible years."

"Yes and No."

"What is that suppose to mean?"

The cyborg didn't answer to that question since he might have other duties to fulfil. I have to talk with the general about Kane here. It must be the fact that the general sent Kane just in case if we couldn't do a d@mn job. Unless, I'm mistaken that Kane must have his own motives.

Kane told us to pick up the red bullets because we didn't wanna leave certain objects behind in the past. That would be another rule in the time travel books. Who knows these Western people could get a nice handle of these red bullets. It could very well damage the timeline for all we know it. We went out on a search for the red bullets. It took several minutes to do the job. I gave the device to the cyborg on his tin hands. As Kane was about to press the switch button, he kinda revealed himself somethin' to me.

"It's been nice working with you again, Logan."

"What?"

"You may not remember. But it happened a long time ago."

I was confused of what he's tryin' to say here. I couldn't remember the times that I used to work with him. There were so many questions that I wanted to ask. But the cyborg ignored my confusion and pressed the switch within the time travel object. The kid was standin' besides myself and a flash of light came hoverin' over us. While we were caught in the flash of light, I can still hear Kane's words comin' somewhere through time.

"Remember.....Logan. We used to be partners. Until the day I died."

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 56- Kane's Legacy, Part 1.

The day the Kane died. What did he mean by that? Does it have to do something when he and Logan used to work as partners? Were they really partners? Now that the Western Wolverine arc is over, what will happen next? Find out in the next exciting story arc of Wolverine. It's time to hit back home and enjoy some flashbacks, folks. SNIKT!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#2  Edited By The Impersonator

Edited.