Power Girl and Wonder Woman Relax

theik2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By theik2

Power Girl and Wonder Woman returned from their mission in the Amazon. Atlee Terra greeted PG joyfully as they are very good friends. WW asked PG what she did to relax. PG said that she and Atlee liked to watch movies and eat out. The three of them watched a recent Spiderman movie. WW said "This is pretty corny stuff!" PG said "This is a hoot!" Atlee wanted to know what a hoot is but PG said she would tell her later. All three of them cried when Spiderman's uncle died. Then they went to a pizza place and finished off five large pizzas. PG ordered Cokes for all three of them. She told Atlee that she was too young to drink anything stronger. Some young men made the mistake of approaching them. WW told them "If you want to talk to us remember our eyes are up here!" She said this while pointing to her eyes. PG giggled and whispered to Atlee "That's supposed to be my line!" The young men said "You ladies have very beautiful eyes!" Then they walked away. The next night the girls went dancing. They danced with men and women and had a great time. They got home at one AM. PG said Atlee was too young to be out later.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By moywar700

interesting.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#2  Edited By Joygirl

I think I can give this the comment it deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#3  Edited By GR2Blackout

@Joygirl said:

I think I can give this the comment it deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

So the comment is like Batman?

Its the one it deserves, but not the one it needs.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Joygirl

@GR2Blackout said:

@Joygirl said:

Almost exactly like Batman. Especially in the sense that it leads with really hard punches to the face.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Vortex13

uhhhhhhh, ok?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@Joygirl said:

@GR2Blackout said:

@Joygirl said:

Almost exactly like Batman. Especially in the sense that it leads with really hard punches to the face.

O.o

I like you

Let's be friends

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Joygirl

@primepower53: Deal.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Joygirl

When Atlee was in bed, Diana cracked her neck and leaned back on the couch, taking a deep breath. "So, how is Metropolis? Clark seems to love it... I can never seem to stay here for long enough to get a decent feel for the place."

Karen shrugged and came out of the kitchen, holding three bottles of Guinness and wearing a white half-shirt that accentuated the... assets, that there was no point to her ignoring. With a little bit of kryptonian flight, she hopped over the other woman to slide onto the other end of the couch, twisting one non-twist cap off before handing a beer to Wonder Woman. "It's not too bad, actually," she said simply, cracking the top off of her own bottle and taking a long swig. "It's bright, most of the people are nice as long as you ignore Luthor and his ilk, and the best part?"

Diana smirked, taking a long drink of the dark, bold brew and nodding for Power Girl to continue.

"The best part, is that freaking Superman is here. Someone's car goes out of control? I don't even have to get out of bed -- I know Clark will be there before I can get underwear on. Lex is bothersome, and Clark still refuses to let me break his legs, but, again, he's Clark's problem."

"Sounds like he has everything under control, then? I honestly couldn't imagine staying at home while he does the work. Then again, you are not from Themiscyra. Men are the dominant gender, here."

"Oh, no no no," Karen chuckled loudly, even leaning back to let out a hearty laugh. "Nothing like that, Di. I don't consider Superman better, or more important than I am. But I'm a visitor here, and I'm lazy. I'll fight my own fights and leave him to his. God knows I don't have problems of my own. Evil clones and whatnot, constantly being called in by the League. I'm still waiting for Bizarro Power Girl with the smallest bust on the planet."

Diana laughed along with her friend, pushing the kryptonian playfully with her foot before chugging the rest of her beer and letting out a somewhat thunderous belch.

"Hot damn. What did you eat earlier?"

"We had five of those circular dishes of yours! I may be an amazon but I have my limits."

"Ugh. Smells like black olives and shame."

"It somewhat tastes of black olives and shame!"

Both women fell back into laughter, and Power Girl tosses the second beer at Diana -- she'd brought three for a reason.

"Thanks," the amazon grunted gratefully, cracking the new bottle. "Oh, Karen? You wouldn't happen to have a pair of sweatpants I can borrow, do you?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Joygirl: is this your version of the fic?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Joygirl

@primepower53: It's my sequel.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Joygirl: makes sense.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By Vortex13

This is going to get real weird real fast.

theik2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By theik2

[This is my extension of Joygirl's sequel] Karen said "I'm afraid I don't have any. What do you need them for?" Diana replied that she wanted to go running because it helps her get to sleep. Karen said she had lots of tee shirts and shorts she could borrow. Diana said thanks and changed into her running clothes. Diana looked stunning in her shorts and tee shirt and said she would be gone for about an hour. Karen thought she should follow Diana to make sure she's safe. Karen gave Diana an affectionate pat on the butt as she went out the door for her nocturnal run. Karen changed into Power Girl and followed Diana out the door. Power Girl thought "I should have worn a sports bra with my costume. All of this jiggling is uncomfortable." Diana was thinking similar thoughts as she entered a park. Power Girl knew that this park was particularly dangerous at night.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Joygirl

Ooh, this should be a community project! :D

theik2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers