Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By ekrolo

THOR AGENTS OF ASGARD

QUEEN SLAYER PART 1-4

Thor, Loki, Ronin, Sif and Volstagg had returned to Asgard following the discovery of who was the puppet master behind the Kinglslayer murders, they had to tell Odin for they're next action could cause a massive world spanning war.

"Are you certain Loki?! For these are very serious accusations, ones that could lead to much destruction. "

Said Odin as he sat on his throne, before him stood Thor, Odin and Ronin just having arrived from Nidavellir.Sif and Volstagg were at a healer following they're battles with the hypnotized Ronin and Skurge.

"Father, if we do not go after Amora it will only be a matter of time before she tries to murder you andLaufey, then all out war will begin anyway. " Said Thor trying to plead to his father.

"And if we do what you are implying, we will start a war anyway! " Odin rose from his throne, with his hands behind his back, he paced around the three of them.

"The Academy of Magic is not only the thing that ties the Nine Realms together, but it is also a neutral ground and should anyone commit a serious crime, say arresting the high sorceress because of the stories of a mortal! It could end up destroying us all! "

Odin rarely raised his voice, but when he did his sons knew to tred lightly, for with a snap of his fingers he could rob them of most of their power.

"Father! I have fought beside mortals and they are not the primitive savages that they once were, Loki and I question Ronin thoroughly and we know that Amora did it all! "

"Yes Thor YOU have fought beside mortals and YOU have seen what they are capable of, but the other species of the Nine Realms have not and unless you can change they're minds in the coming days, you have nothing! "

There was a long silence as Odin closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead, knowing that he was going to get a headache quickly.

"Perhaps not, Amora and I were classmates and I know her, my reputation at the Academy along with the mortals skills... we could stop her without anyone knowing. "

Odin sat back down on his throne and looked at his son, his rage had subsided but he did not seem any more optimistic on the outcome.

"Sigh, very well take the mortal and go about your business, but know this, should you or the mortal be captured, you will be disowned and you will become galaxy wide criminals and if captured, you will be executed. "

Odin tried to scare his son out of it, he would rather die than watch his life be ruined because of some mad woman, it did not work as Loki simply smiled and chuckled at his fathers poor attempt at intimidation.

"Then we will try very hard not to be caught. " Said the trickster sarcastically with the faintest smile on his face.

"And why should I help you? " Said Ronin who finally broke his silence, not turning his gaze away from theAllfather.

"Because we will ensure that you return to Midgard, your head still attached to your bod-"

Ronin interrupted the old god. "Or.... you could just give me a single gold coin as payment and Amora's head on a pike, and you let me keep these Asgardian swords, consider us even. "

"A single coin? " Odin chuckled at the assassins demand, not stopping until he realized the mortal was dead serious.

"A single coin from Asgard is worth hundreds of millions on Earth, that's all the payment I need, you get one of the best for practically nothing. "

Said the assassins with a very sure of himself tone, like he knew he was already going to get the job.

Odin rubbed his chin while contemplating the offer, he then spoke up. "Very well, you are hired assassins, but know this.... should you betray my son or me, you will not leave that place alive. "

Odin voice sounded like a thunder storm as he said the last part, shivers were sent down Ronin's spine who simply bowed to the king as a sign of respect.

"Wait... what am I to do while the two of them are fighting Amora? "

"You will remain here, if Skurge truly is aligned with her then I need you to fight him should he come after me, also you are not exactly known for your subtlety. "

Thor looked away in disappointed and sighed but nodded to his father, Loki and Ronin walked out of the room, they walked out of the palace on their way to the Observatory.

"So whats the plan? " Said Ronin as he seethed his new dual Asgardian's katanas.

"The plan is, Amora will be the Kingslayer's next and final victim, for all the Realms to see. " Answered the trickster with a malevolent smile.

.......................................................................................................................................................

The Byfrost lit up the sky as the beam struck the earth, from the light came Loki and Roni who wore an outfit much similar to his Kinglsayer appearance, the only difference was that he was invisible.

"This better work. " Whispered Ronin to the trickster with a annoyed tone to his voice.

"Ronin you wound me, you have my word that nothing ill will happen to you. "

"Yeah! The word of the god of mischief, forgive me if im not too happy about my situation. "

Said the assassins sarcastically answering Loki, who was looking at the top tower of the castle, he knew Amora was already alerted to their presence and was preparing herself for battle.

.......................................................................................................................................................

Amora sat in her chambers in the Academy, drinking a alcohol called Vine from a golden chalice, she was interrupted when a maid entered her room.

"Beg your pardon mistress, but Loki Odinson has come to the Academy. "

She waved her hand to the maid as a sign for her to leave, she bowed and left the room, Amora stood up, used a spell to put on her signature green dress on and walked out of the room with a smirk on her face, she was ready to welcome her new guests properly.

Loki and Ronin walked through the Academy, it had architecture from all of the Nine Realms used to create a singular structure that would unite them all, it was not long until they saw children from all the Realms running around, playing or practicing magic.

Loki in particular was taken back to his days as a student, where he spent hours and hours perfecting his skills as a small child, he quickly snapped out of it when he heard a woman call to him from a far.

"LOKI! " Yelled Amora as she ran up to him and hugged him, he hugged her back and seemed genuinelyhappy to see her after all these years, despite what he may do to her soon.

"Amora, my old friend its good to see after so long, I see fate has been kind to you, head mistress of the Academy of Magic. " He chuckled to himself.

"Well I had to do something with my time since you ran off to join your brother and his friends, traveling across worlds in search of glory. "

They walked up the massive stairs to her chambers at the top, they laughed and talked about the old days and what they had been doing all this time, Ronin stayed close to them, he was patient at first but he was growing increasingly annoyed by their constant stories about how stupid mortals are, but his patience was reward when they finally reached Amora's chambers.

The room was massive, it consisted of several rooms and was twice the size of an luxury apartment on Earth, it was full of all sorts of magical artifacts and even ancient Nordic weaponry.

"May I offer you a drink? " Amora walked up to a bottle and filled two chalice with Vine, she extended her hand offering one to Loki, who took it.

"Let us toast, to our heart warming reunion. "

Loki drank first, at first all seemed well but he was quickly mistakes when his throat seemed like it was on fire, Amora had turned the drink into a form of acid that had completely destroyed his throat, smoke and blood were coming out of his mouth as he fell on the ground desperately clenching it.

Amora then grabbed a cloaked Ronin and smashed the chalice on his torso, spilling the acid drink all over it, she then jabbed her heel into his throat and pinned him to the ground.

"Did you really think I would be foolish enough not to prepare for you? Skurge! "

The black armored Asgardian appeared behind her, he had two plasma rifles on his back and several arc reactors connected to his torso.

"Go to Asgard and execute the next phase of our plan, leave these two to me. "

The Executioner only made a affirming grunt as Amora shot him with a blast of green magical energy that transported him to Odin's throne room. She then turned her attention to her guests.

"W-wh-why-" Said a kneeling Loki as his throat slowly started to heal itself.

"Oh poor Loki, always so arrogant, always calling yourself the master manipulator and yet, could never know when you were being lied too yourself. "

He scowled at her which she only found amusing, she then kicked him in the head which knocked him on his back.

"I had only ever been your friend so that I could learn the strengths and weaknesses of the Kings of the Nine, you see during the last great war your father, the great Odin.... " Her voice filled with poisonous hate.

"...... Butchered my family, then your allies all violated me in ways you could not imagine, so when I finally escaped I vowed revenge by murdering the architects of my misery, the rules of the Nine Realms, and who better to aid me than a crown prince of Asgard. "

She chuckled while her eyes were filled with blinding madness, Loki only looked at her for a moment before grabbing his staff, he was too late as Amora blasted it away from his hand, grabbed him by the throat and began running her sharp finger nails into it.

"Now you, your brother and your father will all die! The Odin blood line dies tonight. "

Skurge found himself in the throne room of Odin, he looked around to face the Allfather, no one was seemingly there, until Thor swung his hammer at him smacking him across the face.

"You! " Skurge snarled at his nemesis who actually managed to sneak up on him.

"Disappointed? Good, my father is far away where you will not find him, it is only you and me. "

"So be it! "

Skurge took his dual plasma rifles and fire a barage of laser at Thor, he spun his hammer which deflected the blasts, he then jumped into the air and tried to run Skurge's face into the ground, the Executioner rolled out of the way and instead shot Thor in the back.

"Aaarrrgghhh! " Thor screamed in pain as the blast pierced his armor and burned his skin, he spun his hammer again and fired a ray of lightning at the Executioner, he barely managed to dodge the blast as it destroyed one of his plasma rifles.

He then charged the arc reactors on his body and aimed his rifle at Thor, the Odinson's eyes widened as another blast was fired at him, this time it completely engulfed him and blasted him through the wall's of the palace itself.

Most of his cape was burned off as he plummeted to the ground, Skurge following him on the way down. Thor gathered his bearings and flew up to meet the Executioner in close combat, this proved the right move as Skurge was no match for Mjolnir who's strikes easily injured and broke through his armor.

Skurge managed to end the barrage as he grabbed Thor tightly, leaving him completely immobile and inSkurge's mercy.

"These bombs were ment for your father, but I will settle with seeing you burn! "

Thor's eyes widened as he realized that a blast like that at point blank would probably kill him, he summoned lightning from the heavens which loosened Skurge's hold just enough for him to push the madman away, he charged his next hammer strike with lightning and struck Skurge in the chest, he was sent flying even past the Observatory, with no way to return the Executioner accepted his fate as he blew up sending a massive shockwave across all of Asgard.

Thor panted heavily but smiled at his victory but he wondered if his brother and Ronin found similar success.

In the Academy Amora sensed that Skurge managed to blow up the arc reactors, she smiled and spoke to Loki.

"It seems that my pet succeeded, now there is only one more thing left to take care of. " She raised her free hand and gathered energy in it, she plunged it forward but was stopped when Ronin cut her left thigh with his sword.

She screamed in pain and released them both, Ronin jump back on his feet and drew both his swords, Loki called his staff to his hand and fire magical blasts at Amora who used her left hand to create a barrier and her right to heal her injury.

"No you dont! " Ronin broke through her barrier and managed to cut her cheek before she kicked him in the back of the head, sending him through a metal door and onto her bed.

Loki and Amora then started exchanging blasts and magical spells, everything from fireballs to clones were used, the entire Academy was awoke from this noise and many of the guard s were rushing to Amora's aid, Loki knew he had to end this quickly or it would all fail.

His worries vanished as Ronin stabbed Amora through the heart with both his blades, she stood there oblivious as blood started coming out of her mouth and nose, she was dead before she even hit the ground.

Ronin and Loki both let out small chuckles before the guards burst into the room, they saw a kneeling Loki and a Kingslayer Ronin standing over Amora's corpse.

"You bastards! I want his head! "

The guard's charged at him, he prepared himself for another fight when Loki shot him in the chest with a magic blast from his staff, the Kingslayer fell next to Amora seemingly dead.

Ronin was in shock as he did not know this would happen, he eyes were filled with rage as darkness fell over him, the last thing he was being Loki smirking at his victory.

Then he was gone......

Ronin woke up in a strange place, his vision was blurry but as it cleared up he saw that he was in Asgard with Loki standing over him, he tried to grab the god by the throat but was still too weak and just stumbled onto the ground.

"Now now, is that anyway to treat your employer. "

"You son of a bitch! You killed me! I knew I shouldn't trust you! "

"Calm yourself assassin, true I did kill you but I had to make it convincing for the guards, the Kingslayer is dead, you are free to return to Midgard and per our agreement you may keep our weapons and your reward. "

Loki handed him a single gold coin, Ronin immediately snatched it out of hand and put it in his pocket.

"I had to make it convincing and believe me, I had to go through a LOT of trouble to bring your soul back from the dead. "

Ronin just scowled at him through his mask. "Fine, but this is the last time im getting mixed up with you horned headed freaks, just get me home. "

Loki just smiled at the assassin and simply replied with. "As you wish. "

He snapped his fingers and teleported to the assassins who found himself back in his apartment on Earth, he just sighed heavily and jumped onto his couch while mumbling. "God I hate this magic crap. "

On Asgard Loki approached his father Odin who stood on his balcony looking at the stars, he did not notice his son until he was right next to him.

"I trust our ally was handsomely rewarded? "

"Yes he was.... " Loki voice fell to a near whisper, there was a long silence before he finally spoke up.

"Is it true? Did you really do all the things Amora said you did? "

"Yes it is, it was during the last war with the Frost Giants, they had invaded a small village at the edge of the badlands, we rode to meet them in battle but most of the population was butchered, except a single young girl with long golden hair...... "

"Her family butchered by the Frost Giants and her life in ruins, I saw the pain in her eyes, yet I was young and foolish back then, I only cared for my own personal glory and nothing else, when asked what to do with her.... "

His voice filled with pain and sadness with even tears in his eyes.

"I only said do what you want with her, she is no one of importance and does not concern me..... and for my foolishness it came back and nearly destroyed us all in the end.... I am sorry Loki. "

"Whats done is done now.... there is no turning back, Amora was never my friend so I will not mourn her, but do not punish yourself father, as you said you were a different man back then, you have attoned for your mistakes. "

He placed his hand on his father shoulder, smiled at him, Odin simply replied with. "Thank you. "

His son nodded at his father and walked away, Odin almost fooled even himself by what Loki said, but if only his son knew how very, very wrong he actually was......

To be continued......

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#1  Edited By TheCannon

Awesome.

selinaky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By selinaky

I've read this from #1 and really enjoyed it! Great Thor fic :-)