Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Part One: Becoming Iron Man:

Tony Stark exited the house of his politician friend, drunk, clutching onto his associate James Rhodes.

“Ya know what?” He says, slurring his words, “I think I had one too many shots.

“More like ten too many.” Mumbled Rhodes.

“What?”

“Nothing.”

“And another thing! I--hang on a sec.” Stark bent over and threw up. “As I was saying! The world needs more heroes! We lost them all after World War II. GOD I have such a migraine I can’t even remember their names.”

“Tony…”

“RHODY!” I’m talking! I think the world needs more heroes…I’m going to fix that!” Stark fumbled for his phone, and decided to let Rhodes dial the number for his secretary, Pepper Potts.

“Pepper! Yes, I want to be a super hero! Order some stuff and gadgets so I can be one. NO I’m not joking! I may be drunk, but guess what, I DON’T CARE!” He hung up the phone and looked at Rhodes empathetically. “Women.”

Three Months later:

It was a good life.

Stark was a national celebrity! He had built armor years ahead of it’s time. The press even named him ’Iron Man.’

He had built MANY Iron Man suits. Though it was times like today that made protecting innocents hard. A man named “The Deflector” had built a belt for his home country in Asia that gave him a “force field armor” and “energy blasts.”

“Don’t worry, Iron Man,” He said. “I a few months we’ll have caught up with your tech!” He blasted him. Iron Man fell to the ground.

“You won’t have a few months.” He said. “Suit. Chest blast.”

In response, Tony chest plate blasted a magnificent blast of energy, striking the Deflector.

Got to get the belt.

Though Iron Man. He’s got nothing without his belt.

Iron Man’s thought was disrupted by a blast of energy. He opened his palm and shot a repulsor ray.

“Suit. Activate missile.” A pocket opened up on Tony’s forearm. “Aim for the belt.”

The deflector screamed in pain as his force field was disrupted. He fell to the ground, unconscious.

“Nobody can copy the Iron Man suit” Said Tony.

It was a good life.

Unknown part of Asia:

A man is forging armor, in his house with a ring. Three men go in to visit him.

“You promised us armor!” Says one.

“And you rushed me. I could only make a prototype.”

“We gave you the ring for it!

“And if you speak to me again, you will die by the very same ring. By the way, this armor is not for you, I need to collect my second ring.”

“You can’t jus--”

“THE MANDARIN ALWAYS HAS HIS WAY!” He points his ring at the men and they turn to ash with a blast from it.

“I will kill the worthy one. I WILL kill Tony Stark.” He continues making his armor.

Part Two: Copycat Armor

The Mandarin finished his armor, just as his client walks in.

“You have my armor?” He asks.

“Yes, Mr. Stane. Do you have my ring?”

“Yes.”

“Remember our agreement. Tony Stark will be in his penthouse tonight. Attack him then.”

The two make their trade.

Tony Stark’s Penthouse:

Tony finished his bottle of Vodka. Being drunk, he is un phased by a man in armor entering his room.

“Who are you?” He asks, sleepily.

“I am Obadiah Stane. THE IRON MONGER!”

Tony rolls his eyes. Not again. He thinks. “So you give yourself a new name, dress up in my original armor design, and--WOAH!” Tony dives out of the way as a blast of energy comes at him.

“For a drunk, you’re surprisingly fast!” Says Iron Monger.

“For a sober man, you’re surprisingly slow.”

Tony runs for his briefcase and shuts himself behind a metal door.

“Suit will get me at least somewhat sober,” he says to himself. He then opens his briefcase and buts on his Iron Man chest plate and the rest of the suit forms with it.

Suddenly, a hand drives itself through the door and grabs him and throws him across the room.

Tony recovers and hits Iron Monger with a pulse beam.

“You have to be quicker on the draw” says Tony.

“What my suit lacks in speed, it makes up for in power.

Tony flies toward Stane and hits him with a right and left cross. Iron Monger catches his next punch and throws him.

Iron Monger goes to shoot him, but Tony deflects it.

“Suit. Chest blast. Full power!” Tony says.

“What are you doing?” Stane asks.

“That armor was my original design, if my calculations are correct, a chest blast will overload your circuits….

….and you’re not fast enough to move out of the way.”

Stane watches in horror as he is hit by a chest beam. His suit is ripped open, sizzling with energy.

“Warning,” says a voice in Stane’s armor. “core fluctuation destroyed. Meltdown will occur in in thirty seconds.

“Oh, ****” says Tony.

Iron Monger leaps for him and grabs him. Tony screams as electricity enfolds him.

“Ten seconds until meltdown.”

“If I die, I’m taking you with me!”

“Suit! Fly!”

“It…won’t…work.” grunts Stane.

In a flash of light, the suit explodes.

Tony is like a rock being skipped across water, as he flies across town. Finally, he screeches to a halt.

Tony gets up and brushes himself off.

“Damn.” He says. “I’ll be getting some gooood media coverage for this.”  

IRON MAN AND ALL CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS USED ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL INC. AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, THIS IS JUST AN IDEA OF MY PROPERTY THAT IS COMPLETELY SEPARATE TO MARVEL INC

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#2  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: Hmmmm. Where have I seen this battle scene before? Great chapter!
Avatar image for nomadicxnightmare
nomadicxnightmare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By nomadicxnightmare
@primepower53: Huzzah for drunk Tony! XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part Three: Exact Duplicate:

The Skies of New York:

Tony Stark flies his latest Iron Man suit, when his butler, Jarvis, speaks over his intercom.  
"Showing off your new suit, sir?"  
"You bet, Jarvis! The latest Iron Man suit is going to be a hi-- uh oh."  
"Sir, I am picking up some kind of missile headed for you! "  
"I kind of figured that out, Jarvis."  

With lightning speed, the missile hits Tony. He hears a voice. It's not a missile. It's another man in an Iron Man suit!  
"I am the Titanium Man, Mr. Stark." My armor is almost an exact duplicate of yours--if not better.  
Titanium Man takes a gadget out of his armor and throws it at Tony's chestplate. The armor fluctuates, turning on and off. Tony falls.  

Flashback:

"You call yourself the Mandarin?"  
"Yes."  
"Why do you want my ring? Why do you want me to kill Tony Stark?"  
"Let me tell you a story.... 
In 1831, Stark's ancestor traveled here, because he learned about my ten rings of power. He feared that I might become to powerful, so he stole my rings while I rested, and gave them to ten different families. I am making armor for those families in exchange for my rings, now that I know which rings are wich. Now, Stark has great power, and I want to kill him to make sure he doesn't get out of hand. Our roles, have reversed, my friend."  

Present Day:

Stark falls to the ground with a thud. Titanium Man follows.  
"The device messes up your armor. It'll be glitching long enough for me to kill you. Repulsor rays: On."  
Tony screams in pain as he's hit with Titanium Man's repulsor rays.  
Tony's suit responds. "SUIT! MISSILE! HURRY!"  
Iron Man hits Titanium Man with a missile.  
Titanium Man shrugs it off and runs at him. Picking him up by the neck, he hits him left and right. Beating Tony.  
"Pulse beam." Titanium Man says. Tony is hit with energy.  
Tony's suit comes back online. "Shouldn't have put the device on the ****ing chestplate. Suit! Chest Blast!"  
Titanium Man is hit with a chest blast, as the device is fried.  
"You said your suit was like mine?" Tony kicks him and then hits him. "All the power is in the chestplate. Suit, activate pulse beam but do NOT fire. Devert all power into right hand."  
"W-what are you doing?" Titanium Man asks.  
"Destroying your armor." In a devastating blow to Titanium Man's chestplate, his suit becomes inactive. He is trapped inside his armor.   

Unknown Location in Asia:  

"You have my ring?"  
"Yes. do you have my armor?"  
"Yes. I hear you hate Stark?" 
"Very much so."  
"Good. He will be holding a press confrence, nowhere near his armor. Attack him then..."

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: Great Iron Chapter!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Impersonator
Thanks!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part Four: War Machine:

Unknown Location in :

A shadowy figure approaches the Mandarin.

“Who are you?” The Mandarin asks.

“A mischief maker…I’m here to offer you a deal.”

“What kind of deal?”

“My brother will be here soon. I need your help with him. In return…with a snap of my fingers, I can get you the rest of your rings.”

Mandarin’s lips curl into a smile.

New York City:

Tony Stark always loved the press conferences, contrary to most billionaires. He loved the attention. He had always loved it. He stood in front of the media frenzy and began to make his speech.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, I stand before you to tell you about Iron Man. Some of you may be scared of him…others may look at him as a hero. I’m here to tell you I have been updating suits with more advanced technology for your protection. I…” Tony looks up at the sky to see a missile headed for him. “Not again. EVERYONE! GET DOWN!”  

Tony dove out of the way of the missile just in time to see his assailant.

“IRON MAN! I AM THE CRIMSON DYNAMO! I’m here to kill you.”

Tony dove out of the way, narrowly dodging bullets. He turned around to run to find that Dynamo was right in front of him.

“Pretty fast, huh?” said Tony.

“You have no idea.” He hit Tony with a swing of his arm. Tony fell to the ground, bleeding.

“Rhodes, it's Tony, are you there?”

Tony was hit again by a massive metal fist.

“I’m here.” said. “I’m on my way.”

Tony is picked up and thrown against a wall. He coughs up blood.

“FOR GOD’S SAKE, GET OVER HERE!”

In a massive boom, an Iron Man suit intercepted Dynamo.

In the skies they fought.

“WHO THE **** ARE YOU?!”

“War Machine.” says.

Dynamo hits him with a pulse blast. is unphased.

“You can’t win.” Out of his gauntlet, a device shoots out that hits Dynamo. In an explosion, Dynamo hits the ground.

“I’LL KILL YOU!” Dynamo says, blasting it. War Machine falls through the air, then regains his ground. From out of his shoulders two giant missile launchers appear.

“Oh, ****” The missile’s are locked onto Dynamo. He falls in pain.

picks him up by his head, and kicks him in the chest. He hears a voice over his intercom.

“Rhody, it’s Tony, I need you to distract this Dynamo guy long enough for me to put this device on his chest plate.”

“Can do,” says .

“Who are you talking to?” asks Dynamo.

“My conscience.”

hits Dynamo, followed by a kick to the gut and an elbow to the face.

Tony runs, jumps, and attaches the device he had used against Titanium Man onto Dynamo.  

His armor glitches on an off, until suddenly, it collapses. It has shut down.

“, you have my armor?”

“Yup.”

He hands Tony his briefcase. Tony puts on his chest plate, and the rest of the suit forms with it.

“What are you doing?”

“Scanning his armor, someone must be sending people after me…got it.”

“Where?”

“.”

“You need help?”

“No, thanks. I got this.”

Hours later:

Tony arrives to the Mandarin’s hideout to find some kind of Norse God fighting a guy with horns on his helmet, being helped by the Mandarin. The Norse God speaks.

“MAN OF IRON! I AM THOR! I HAVE BEEN WATCHING YOU! THE FATES SAY WE WILL WORK TOGETHER TO VANQUISH THESE FOES.”

“What the ****….” Tony mumbles.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: I have placed this chapter with great Ironhood. Great chapter!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man 2.0

Part One:

Then:

James Rhodes blocked FBI agent Clay Quartermain from entering Tony Stark's private room he coined "Hall of armors."  
"Sir," he said, "I'm afraid I can't let you in there, Mister Stark is--"  
"You're in over your head, son." Clay cut him off, "We need Stark now, and the only way to do it is with one of his armors!" 

Now:

Tony flew through the air in his newest Iron Man model, he called, Iron Man 2.0. He talked to his secretary, Pepper Potts, while flying.

"How's the armor, Tony?" She asked.  
"Like a dream. You know the best part about it?"

"What is that?"  
"I finally managed to install a tube to feed myself bourbon!"  
 "Tony...are you picking anything up on the radar?"  
"I can't tell, vision's blurred. Call back later."  
"TONY!"  

Iron Man was intercepted by the War Machine armor, flying through the air.  
"Rhody!? What's gotten into you?"  
"Not Rhody, Mr. Stark. Try again."  
"....Happy Hogan?"  
"The name's Clay Quartermain. You're under arrest." Clay hit Tony with a right cross.  

Tony blocked Clay's next punch and threw him to the ground.  
"Bull***!"  
"you better believe it." Clay shot missiles at him.

Iron Man dodged them all....except one. He fell to the ground.  

Clay went to kick Iron Man, but Iron Man grabbed his leg and threw him to the ground. He stood up.  
"Suit. Chest blast."

A beam of energy shot out of the suit. Clay dodged it and roundhouse kicked Tony in the face, causing him to fall to the ground.

"Repulsor ray!" Tony shouted. The suit then shot beams of energy from his palm, hitting Clay in the face. Tony flew through the air and grabbed Clay, while flying upwards.

"Why am I under arrest, what did I do?!"  
"Well for one thing," Clay said, "You're RESISTING arrest."   
"Shut up! I'm drunk! That doesn't count!"  
"There's another charge."

Clay took control of Iron Man and shot downwards, creating a crater where they landed. Tony fell to the ground, unconscious.  
"And another charge....murder."

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The Impersonator

Yeah. I read Part 1 of Iron Man 2.0. Can't wait for more.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Impersonator
Thanks!
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: You're welcome!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This chapter will be short 

Iron Man 2.0

Part Two: 

Tony Stark's armor was forcibly removed, he complaned the entire way to jail. Quartermain threw him into his cell and shut the door.  
"What a sec!" Stark shouted, "You said I killed someone? WHO?"  
Quartermain laughed. "Were you drunk at the time or something? You killed your butler, Edwin Jarvis!"  
"Jarvis?" Mumbled Stark. Oh, God, NO! I KNOW WHO DID IT!" Tony ran to the bars of his cell and shook them.  
"IT WASN'T ME! I KNOW WHO KILLED HIM!" The lights went out.   
Tony sank to the ground and began to cry.  
"I know who killed him..."  

Elsewhere:  

Ralph Roberts forges his armor, muttering to himself.  
"Stupid Stark firing me for the stupid blueprints. Just sold them to ONE company! So he fires me. Stupid, stupid, STUPID!!!"  
Ralph swung his arms across the table, knocking his armor to the floor.  
"Stupid prototype stupid gauntlet stupid Jarvis!"  
He opened a box, and began to assemble bits of armor.  
"I'll show Stark! He can't mess with me, nobody can mess with me..."  
Ralph's eye twitched as he began to get back to work.

Elswhere:  

Tony waited for the guard to leave out of his sight.  
Hangover gave me no room to think for a plan. He thought.  
Now that that has passed, I can use the new ability I installed in my armor. A telepathic link. Armor. He thought assemble.  

On command, Tony's amor flew out of the storage room and burst through the bars to his cell, encompassing him. Unfortunatley, a guard noticed this and put his gun in the air.  
"STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!"

"Sorry, I can't. I've got a killer to catch."  
The guard shot Tony, hitting him in the shoulder just as his amor covered it up. He grimaced in pain, but tried to push past it.  
"Suit. FLY!"  
Iron Man's armor flew into the air, and broke a hole in the cieling as he flew up.  

Several miles later, Iron Man was nearing his destination, when a rocket crashed into him! He looked up to see it was not a rocket, but his suit. His first prototype suit, being remote controlled.  
"Ooooh, no." He said to himself. "I'm in biiiiiig trouble. Mmhmm"

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: Poor Jarvis.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Impersonator
I know ):  

On the bright side, my brother can't write him! He wanted to do this crappy story (I read it complete garbage) where he had the super power "to mix amazing margaritas."

But yeah, it's still sad.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: A cocktail? LOL! 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man 2.0  

Part Three:

Tony knew he was in trouble. Someone with insider knowledge to his company had taken control of his prototype armor and was now using it against him. He knew who it was. Ralph Roberts.  
Stark had fired him for selling his Iron Man blueprints to another company. He wasn't all that sane to begin with, and had had himself committed a few times, but now, Tony knew he had gone over the edge.  

The suit punched Tony through a wall and blasted him with repulsor rays.  
Tony struggled to talk amidst getting blasted but finally managed to get out the words "SHIELD...UP!"  

Suddenly, the repulsor ray was knocked back at the prototype, sending it flying through the air. Tony then intercepted it and took the fight to the skies.  

The prototype hit him with a right cross. Tony intercepted the suits next punch, and threw it through the air. He then commanded his suit.  
"Suit, pulse blast!"  
Tony's suit emitted beams of energy through his fist. The prototype staggered backwards through the sky, and blasted Tony with a chest blast. Tony fell to the ground, his suit scrambled.  

The prototype landed on Tony, and began hammering away at him. Tony's armor was dented and scratched, but he finally managed to recover. Presently, he swung his legs backwards, hitting the back of the robot and causing it to topple over. He then grabbed the back of the robot's head. "Suit. Devert all power to right arm." Tony said. He then tore off part of the prototype's head, exposing it's circuits.  

The suit grabbed him and bowled him over. Tony talked to himself.  
"Starting to regret I programmed all my armors with increases reflexes."  

He then swung his legs forward, hitting the prototype in the midsection, and sending it flying backwards.

"Suit, activate missile, and aim for bare circuitry."  

In a firey explosion, the prototype armor was destroyed.

"I'd love to stay and chat," Tony said to himself, "But I have to find my Butler's killer."  

Tony flew off.   

Later:

Clay Quartermain inspected the wreckage.  
"Why would he destroy his own armor?" An agent asked Clay.

"Because," Clay said, "This is the armor he used to kill his butler, Jarvis...and he didn't want to leave behind any evidence."  

Clay talked into his radio:  

"We need a search team for Tony Stark ASAP. He is wanted for murder!"  

With that, Clay carried on.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: Another drink for the Iron Man! Cheers!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man 2.0  

Part Four:  

Tonywaited in an alley outside Stark towers, careful not to be noticed. Clay (in the War Machine suit) and his fellow agents were staking him out there. Tony went through a list of possibilities of ways to get into Stark Towers in his head. He couldn't contact Pepper, the agents would notice. And most of the employees had left for the day. The thought of contacting Jarvis crossed his mind....he remembered. He had to clear his name and avange Jarvis' death. He knew only one way.  

Clay waited outside the Tower.  
"When do you think he'll show?" An agent asked him.  
"Trust me, he'll show."  

Just then, a repulsor ray blasted an agent through the window.  
"EVERYBODY IN POSITIONS! HE'S HERE!"  

"Suit. Shields up." Iron Man said.  

He quickly flew through the air and threw two men into the air. One man went to shoot him. Tony noticed it.  
"Suit, set energy absorbtion to on!" Iron Man stored the kinetic energy of the bullets and blasted it out at the rest of the agents. Quartermain was the only one that stood. 

Clay flew up into the air and uppercut Iron Man, followed by a left cross. Iron Man intercepted his next punch and threw him to the ground, leacving a crater.  

"REPULSOR RAYS!" Iron Man shouted.  
"Missiles." Clay shot missiles at Iron Man, who fell to the ground. Clay approached him.  
Iron Man suddenly bolted up and grabbed Clay's faceplate, ripping it off and punching him, nearly flattening his nose.  

"Suit," Iron Man said, "search for shutdowns."  
"Searching...."  

Clay shot bullets at Tony as he tried to fly away. Iron Man blates Clay with a pulse blast.  
"Come on...COME ON!"  
As if in answer, his suit spoke. "Shutdown codes online."  
"Select War Machine!"  
"War Machine selected."  
"Enable."  
 "Enabling...."  

War Machine shot missiles at Tony, who fell to the ground, electricity covering his suit.  
Clay went for a right cross, but Iron Man pulled left and kneed him in the groind, then uppercut him. He then kicked him in the chin. He flew away.  
His suit talked.

"Enabled."  

War Machine was in mid flight as it shut down, and Clay clanged to the ground.  

"Listen to me," Tony said. "The man who killed Jarvis is Ralph Roberts. He isn't completley sane. I hired him because he needed something to keep him going. After he sold my blueprints to another company, I fired him. i believe this is his revenge. I think he's here."  

As if in answer, Stark Tower's electricity flickered like a broken light bulb.  

"Oh, no..." Tony said.  
"You were right."  
"Told you."  

Out of the roof, Ralph Roberts flew through.  

"TONY STARK, IRON MAN! I NOW HAVE MY OWN ARMOR! I AM THE COBALT MAN!  

"I am in trouble...." Tony mumbled.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The Impersonator
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man 2.0  

Finale  

Cobalt Man stood atop Stark towers, shouting at Tony.  

"STARK! MY ARMOR IS SUPERIOR TO YOURS! PREPARE TO DIE!"  
"You know, there are like, hundreds of other people who've said that." Iron Man said, calmly. "You'll be no different."  
Cobalt Man raised his hand, and aimed to fire his repulsor ray.  

Tony noticed he wasn't pointing at him.  
"Quartermain." He whispered.  
 "H-help" The immobalized Quartermain said.  

Iron Man flew toward him and grabbed him, just as he was hit by the repulsor ray, sending him flying across the city with Quartermain in tow.  

Iron Man finally skidded to a halt, his armor scratched.  
"Rebooting." The armor said.  

Cobalt Man landed next to Stark and picked him up, and smacked him, denting his armor. 
"With the strenth this armor grants me, I could take on that Hulk guy any time."  
"Too bad he's dead."  
Iron Man slammed his feet into Cobalt Man's chest, and started his rocket boots, burning his suit.  
Cobalt Man punched him, throwing him across the street.  
Iron Man struggled to pick himself up.  

"S-suit." He said. "Activate missiles and grenades...long range."  

Iron Man's explosives flied toward Cobalt Man. When the dust settled, he found he had shrugged it off easily.  

"Suit, override War Machine armor, fire missiles, and reload."

Suddenly, the inert Clay Quartermain stood up straight, and shot his missiles at Cobalt Man.  

"Both suits fly."  

War Machine and Iron Man flew into the air.  
"Fire all weapons." Iron Man said.  

The dust settled. Cobalt Man was badly injured, but was still stirring. Iron Man walked towards him.  
Suddenly, Cobalt Man's arm slammed into Iron Man, denting his armor.  

"Suit. Dissassemble War Machine."  
 The War Machine suit fell off of Clay.

"RUN!" Shouted Iron Man.  

Clay did as he was told.  

Iron Man flew away and grabbed Clay.  
"Hold on!"  

"Running away?!" Cobalt Man said.  
"No, I just have conticgency plans for this kind of thing."  
"What?"  
"This is for killing Jarvis. Suit. Detonate War Machine."  
"Oh no....."  

.....................................................................................................

Paramedics took Ralph Roberts away to tend to his wounds, leaving Iron Man and Clay.

"So...."  
"So?"  
Clay rubbed his neck. "Sorry for uh..trying to capture you."  
"It's fine. You were only doing your--oh no."  

Tony looked over to the wreckage. He recognised a man making his way through the "do not cross" tape around the explosion.  
"What?" Clay said.  
"I recognise that man, salvaging the Cobalt Man armor. He's that man...he came to me with a deal a few months ago."  
"What?"  

"HE'S FROM H.A.M.M.E.R."

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The Impersonator
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Impersonator
Well, before I go any further, I have to do a Howard the Duck crossover with  my brother. And thanks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is old...but hopefully the next chapters will be better.

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Okay I read the first one...there's like 50 chaptesr hiding in HERE!!! First bit is good, Ill get around to the rest eventualy

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#26  Edited By TheCannon

Why was this bumped? I like it, but why was it bumped after 8 months?