GR2Blackout Presents...

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#1  Edited By GR2Blackout

I know you guys have pretty much, well, theres no other way to say this, hated stories like GR2Blackout and TheCannon Creating The Flash and had plenty of problems with some other stuff, so I figured I'd try something knew to see how you like it. If you dont like it, it's fine, and if you wanna see more, you will.

The King of Raptors

A race of meteor-infected zombie raptors taking over an island... sounds like Planet of the Apes or some kiddy story, huh? Maybe Jurassic Park. But its the real deal...

I'm William Tress. Me and a special government team were sent to deal with the zombiesaur-uprising thing. It was terrifying.

Jacob.... mauled. Donny... destroyed. Anna... eaten.

It was just 4 people left. Including me...

We needed some way to communicate with the government. Tell e'm the mission was a failure...

Our van, however, was across a huge river of crazy zombie-dinos... or pirahna... or shark... or whatever.

My team-mates found a little rock-structure over the lake. It was like a bridge. They got across while I fought off the raptors.

But I couldn't hold them off...

One bit me...

The cosmic radiation from the asteroid... transforming me into some sort of... missing link. I became a cross between a raptor and a man.

I ran off across the bridge before the mutation worsened. But, the raptors followed me. They didn't attack me...

They obeyed me... like I was there highly-evolved king. Now I must return from the island... with the help of my new abilities and the raptors by my side. I am the ferocious, wild....

RAPTOR KING!

Re-Imagining Superman #3 -SNEAK PREVIEW-

Clark" said John "What happened, thats all I asked?"

"Listen, they were robbing us" said Clark "I told e'm to stop, then one guy hit me in the head with a FRICKING crowbar!"

"Then... you turned red again" added John

"Yep" said Clark.

"Well, when police came to get the burglars the burglars told them the whole story. Now they know what you are" said John

"The burglars were probably drunk anyway" said Clark "Nobody would believe them."

No Caption Provided

"Then look at this" John showed Clark a newspaper story with a police sketch of him

"That looks nothing like me" replied Clark "I was way more handsome."

"Thats what they said you looked like" said John "And read the story. 'Burglars are brutally beaten by red monster'. That makes it worse."

"I'll deal with this" said Clark "I'll go to the Daily Planet and tell e'm that the red thing is innocent"

"You just called yourself a thing" said John

AT AN UNDERWATER HIDE-OUT...

"Mr. Henshaw" said Dr. Willis "This will hurt. You sure ya wanna do this?"

"If its help the boss" answered Hank Henshaw.

"Okay, then" said the doctor "Fire up the machine, boys!"

Two men pulled some levers, and a metal cocoon formed around Hank, releasing steam and lasers.

"AAAARGH!" Hank cried in pain.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#2  Edited By TheCannon

I loved the Superman one. The first one was pretty good too, but Superman was much better.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#3  Edited By GR2Blackout

@TheCannon said:

I loved the Superman one. The first one was pretty good too, but Superman was much better.

Might wanna add this to the DC Re-Imagined library since it has some DC Re-Imagined stuff in it.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#4  Edited By TheCannon

@GR2Blackout said:

@TheCannon said:

Might wanna add this to the DC Re-Imagined library since it has some DC Re-Imagined stuff in it.

I will.

Rusty_Irons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Rusty_Irons

King of raptors sound interesting.