caption
Elian Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Elian Allen

The story fallows up the Fan Fic in which Elian was finally freed from the curse The price, Of trust. It will be up soon for your enjoyment.

Character that surround Elian’s life or most likely be mention:

Samuel Allen - Elian's father - code name: Uncle Sam
Grant B. Hardy - Allied - Code name: Gran Bossman
Masashi Oshima - Allied, Mishiko's father - Code name: zapper
Dan Cartel - Allied - Code name: Cartel
Janice Wayne - Allied - Code name: The man  (inner joke, because of her attitude and muscles)
O.C.A - Original name of the company now know as O.O.C.A
Rex Oliver- the creator of one of the largest criminal organizations in the world - Ox Oliver's father
R.O.R - Rogue of Redemption - merc base, labs, weapon factory, etc. -
R.A.T - name of the super soldier serum focus more on agility and speed etc.
Akela Allen - Mother of Elian - house wife.
The Allen Envoy - the creature with the book.
book - the Allen book of the damned.
Evaristo - Demon that haunts the Allen family - See Rogue of Redemption profile.
Monuta - Dark lord of the 10th underworld - See Troy's profile.
Elisa Allen - Elian's sister, owner of the ROR US division -
R.O.R Elite Soldiers - Gabriel, Rocky, Howler, Demoni and Sandburst - Under Elisa's orders.
Mishiko - M, the wind burst kunoishi - Elian's first love interest..
Jack Aston - R.O.R / O.O.C.A business man -
Dania - Goddess of war, ruler of the 10th underworld - Elian's wife.
Raider! - The creature the Allen family had been hunting for generations to end the curse.
Skywrath - An archangel named Jovan belonging to the earth's divine order -
N-DNA: A new type of blood develop by the R.O.R it can get anyone back to perfect health.

Elian Also will be meeting new character that I will be creating and Adding to the New character list.

New Characters:

Nurse Britney Williams:
Nurse that took care of Elian during the coma
Doctor Roberts: Doctor that injected Elian with the RAT toxin five years ago.
Roy Cortez: Owner of Cortez Corps - Elian's business rival..

Well there it is my friends the beginning of the Allen Era.

Naos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Naos

Sounds pretty interesting.

<----- Midnight Assassin

Elian Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Elian Allen

Two months after the Price of Trust:

In the Price of trust Elian thousands of souls of the Allen family were finally free from Evaristo’s curse thanks to the sacrifice of the goddess Dania. The creature known as Raider using his ability to manipulate souls had literally ripped Evaristo’s soul from Elian’s own. Because of Dania unbalancing the earth Skywrath the archangel was summon to destroy the cause of the world’s unbalance using a divine ray of judgment Dania’s body and Raider’s were destroyed with the purpose of destroying Evaristo in the crossfire.

Because of Raider’s interference literally carving his hand on Elian’s chest to grab the evil demon’s soul Elian’s survival was not ensure Elisa Elian’s sister buckling under the pressure decided to take a liberty and using the R.O.R’s genetics labs new adjustments were added to Elian’s body. The mercenary of greatness’ odds of surviving went from a low percentage to a better chance of returning. Now all they had to do is wait and hope his body is not to damage and does not reject its implants.

present R.O.R base somewhere in a remote location

*Air inhaling, Air exhaling.*  *beep…….beep…..beep….. beep*

Nothing but darkness, it is all that could be seen along with the sound of machinery surrounding its exterior. “Where am I?” Elian’s raspy weakling voice was heard in this place all he could see was darkness and could not move at all. Uh, where am I… what is this place.. (Echo) This place.. Sighs.. Anyone here? (Echo)

"ANSWER-ME!!!"

*Air inhaling, Air exhaling.* *beep…….beep…..beep….. beep*

A nurse then walks in a room and sits in a traveling chair and began working on what appears to be a vital scanning program in a super computer. “uhh!” Gasp.. The nurse turned around panting holding her chest “Mr. Allen?” the nurse curiously ask looking at the quarantine chamber where Elian’s body was connected to a artificial breather and many different machinery.

(Echo) Mr. Allen? Mr. allen? mr. allen?

Elian’s voice: “Huh?  Where are you?!-- Can you hear me?! --- Where am I?---- Hello?

Beep..beep..beep..beep..beep

Elian’s vital sighs all the sudden become unstable and the alarm goes off in the emergency room. The nurse ran off the room “HELP! Doctor!” The doctors were rushing to the room “What happen?” “Is Mr. Allen sir he reacted, it seems like he is coming in tune”  The Doctor runs in the room and check the vital signs and the mental scanner “I think he is having a nightmare, Alert the mistress and I will need the soldier Demoni tell them he might be coming tune but we need to calm him down otherwise he will just go back in spiral to coma, go” The nurses then run to the counter and grabs the intercom.

“Attention all R.O.R personnel, this is nurse Williams from the medical service requesting the presence of the agent Demoni in insulation room 128 Elian Allen  ASAP… I repeat.. this is nurse Williams from the medical service requesting the presence of the agent Demoni in insulation room 128 Elian Allen  ASAP”

Elisa heard the intercom and smiled then dash out the door running to Demoni’s terrarium, Demoni walks out the door and Elisa grab him by the arm and pulls him dragging him along to the medical area. “Elisa please Calm down!” Elisa walks to the automatic doors and this one hisses and slides open, Elisa looks around “Room 128, 128, this way!” she grabs Demoni again and drags him to the room. The automatic door opens and Elisa and Demoni walk in “We’re here, how is my brother?” The doctor then looks at Demoni and says “I think you better have a peek at him, the nurse said he spoke and then his vital signs elevated to the roof” Demoni walks over to the chamber and the doctor lets him in. Demoni’s eyes glow and he penetrates Elian’s mind scanning it with his psychic abilities.

Elisa was inpatient waiting for Demoni’s diagnostic, but how long will her patience last.. At that Moment Samuel Allen walks in the room (Elian’s father) “How is he?” he ask to his daughter. “I’m waiting on Demoni to tell me, so wait in line” Demoni then narrow his eyes “hum.. That’s odd”  Elisa walks to the crystal outside the chamber “What, what is it?” Demoni then walks over to Elian and place his hands on Elian’s head, then he replies. “It seems that Mr. Allen is trap on his subconscious” Elisa was not sure of what Demoni meant and she looks over to doctor Roberts curious on the subject. “Yes I heard of that” said Doctor Roberts “Many of my patients after waking up from coma they say before awaking they were in a dark place and could hear people talking but it was like a bad dream like if you wouldn’t exist.. Many comatose have died or even awake all paranoid looking for a way out of this dark place, as they describe it.” Elisa then bangs on the glass window looking at Demoni “Can you do something?”  she ask nervously. Demoni then concentrates while placing his hands on Elian’s temple.

Elian could hear everything they were talking and still was screaming his heart out trying to say something, but it was like talking to a wall of darkness. “Oh, great How the hell did I get in this mess? A little help here! Comatose looking for help.. How about some assistance.. Try a bat or something!” Demoni then open his eyes gasping and he looks over to Elisa “I think I can bring him back” Elisa grins “Oh, yes! Demoni you definitively get a raise, do it!” Elisa was almost jumping in excitement after months of the incident she finally be able to see her brother healthy again. 
Elian Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Elian Allen

Demoni’s domain over the mind is at such level that apparently he apparently might be able to regress Elian to his own self from the grasp of this terrible human state. “Well? What’s going on? I don’t see anything happening! How about we start with some light!” at the conclusion of those subconscious words from Elian the psychic barriers of the subconscious opened and the “room” began to shine brighter than ever. “I think he is coming tune!” Elian open his eyes and now all he can see is blurry brightness.  Groaning he tries to speak but his words are not clear enough for understanding. “Mr. Allen” Demoni speaks to Elian  “please remain calm, I need to concentrate in order to fully regress your mind.. If you think or move to much I might lose my concentration and you mind might go spiral back to your latest state.. Just relax”

Elian was practically been programmed on to himself but he kept trying to speak but all everyone on the room could hear was gibberish, “What  is he trying to say?” Elisa curiously ask, Demoni then replies “His eyes are still sensitive to light, he wish for someone to turn them off” Nurse Williams then walks over to the light switch and does as told switching it off, the room goes dim and Elian in a raspy voice says “Thank you” little by little more progress is done over Elian’s mind until finally it seems like the job is done.

Demoni takes his hands off Elian’s temple and looks at him “How do you feel sir?” he ask Elian while staring  at him. Elian was not exactly in this world he was still feeling some after effects of the process. “Oh, bring him some water” Demoni kept reading Elian’s mind. The nurse quickly brought Elian a bottle of water and tried to hand it to him, Elian reached for the bottle very slowly with his right hand but it seems like he was having trouble. When he reach the bottle he mist twice when he tried to grab it and when he finally seem to have the bottle on hands the nurse lets go of it and the bottle slips right out Elian’s hands.

Elisa didn’t like this one bit. “Didn’t I order you to give him daily therapy?! Why can’t he hardly even move?!” The doctor and the nurse were frighten by Elisa’s reaction shouting and the look on her face. “We did, nurse Williams was always there giving him therapy bathing him, I just don’t understand the problem” The nurse then helped Elian drink the water and Demoni replies “The problem is that he needs more time to get accustom to his own body, it shouldn’t take more than a couple of days for him to fully recover." At the conclusion of those words Elian chokes on the water and spits out spraying the nurse and Demoni.. “Give or take..” adds Demoni while he wipes the spit water off his face..

Next Day

Elian and his personal therapist nurse Williams were working on Elian’s problems and seems to have much progress. Elisa walks in the room with a large bag of groceries, junk food skittles, ruffles, gummy bears etc, is what Elian likes to eat in bad days somehow it cheers him up. “So how is he doing?” Elisa notice she is still working with him and all. “I’ve felt better” Elian replies while smiling and this seem to fill Elisa with joy knowing her brother is safe and recuperating. Elian was sitting on the edge of the bed having still machinery attach to him. “Well you can speak and move already.. Have you try walking?” Elisa ask while she sits next to him. The nurse is massaging Elian’s legs  and replies “We are actually taking it slow we don’t know if Elian’s strength has come back to its full capacity” Elisa was actually expecting Elian to answer since she want to talk to him and sarcastically she thank the nurse for answering her question. “So what you got on the bag sis? Your brother is hungry lets see it” Elisa then walks over to the groceries and grabs the big bag of ruffles and throws the bag at him and Elian having a bit of trouble but he catch it.

“You are definitely my favorite sis” Elian open the bag and munch away the bag of Ruffles. “Only sis actually, don’t you forget it.” Elisa replies in a amuse tone.

In the control room Samuel Demini and Grant are watching Elian recuperation. “I remember all that it took me a whole month to even get up from that bed.. And this kid in a couple of hours he is already talking and eating like he wants, though boy you got there Samuel.” Grant compliment Samuel on his son, “Well takes after his dad I guess” Samuel replied amusing the room. Demoni been a Alien might not understand some jokes, “Actually it is his regenerative factor that its helping him achieve this much progress.. Everything on his body have slowed down yet he is still making great time in progress as this gentleman just stated.”  a moment of awkward silence roams the room and Samuel looks at Demoni “It was a joke, you need to develop those social skills my friend.” Demoni shrugs “I’ll be at my room if anybody needs me” Demoni walks out the room. "He needs a mermaid or something he takes his job too seriously.. someone get this fish a girl!" the team laugh but Samuel ask them to knock it off, "He might be whatever you guys say but the truth is that he saved Elian, and I am in debt with him."

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cly

Nice, I like how this is developing.

Elian Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Elian Allen

All day and night they stood up even if Elian in his condition he should have been resting, his pride and will just couldn’t accept this feeling of weakness. “Can I try walking now?” but Elian was in no condition yet to walk his strength was slowly coming back, very slowly, but as Elian is a simple No was not going to stop him. “ Sir you are too weak please lets just have some rest and we continue tomorrow, according to Dimoni you should be feeling better by then” Elian rolls his eyes and sighs lowering his head “You’re not going to let me try are you?” he ask his nurse. Nurse William then gently push him back helping him lay on the bed “Well I guess that answer my question, gee” The nurse then covers Elian with a quilt and walks over to the light switch “Goodnight Mr. Allen, sleep well” Elian sighs and replies “Please don’t call me Mr. Allen.. It makes me feel like I’m old.. Call me Elian or Bandit or something else.” The nurse smiles and does as he said “Goodnight Elian then Elian replies “Goodnight!” while smiling.

The nurse then switch off the lights and Elian was peaking in the night, he tried using his night vision but it just did not work. “Crap!” he yells mad at his inability, “what the hell is wrong with me?!” he shouts angry “This is so freaking frustrating!” Elian then struggling feeling pain on his chest he sits up on the edge on the bed. “I’ll do things my way” Elian lowers one of his feet steady on the cold floor. Then he does the same with his other feet and using his arm groaning he tries to stand to his feet unbalance and struggling he manage to actually stand.

“So much for science, huh? Weak? I’ll show them.. I’ll be walking this base in no time”

Unlike Elian thought he was not alone in the command center Samuel, Elisa, Mishiko, nurse Williams and others were watching through the night vision system of the R.O.R cameras on the room. “Oh, my son- he is more like me than I thought.. Always standing up to authority”  The nurse shake her head in disapproval “He should be doing this” the nurse then turns around and heads to the room. “What are you talking about he is doing great” at the conclusion of those words Elian tries to step forward and he drops face first to the floor breaking the machinery he was connected too setting off the emergency alarm on the medical section. “Well.. He was doing OK” Mishiko then walks out the room.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Nurse Williams then switch the lights of Elian’s room on and notice him on the floor, she runs over to him and crouch trying to help him concern of his condition “Mr. Allen are you Ok?” “Ugh turn that racket off will you!” the nurse quickly gets up and disconnect the vital sign machine then turns off the alarm. “Why wouldn’t you listen Mr. Allen? I told you; you were in no condition to be doing this yet fallow the procedure sir, everything will be peachy but you just had to do it didn’t you?” the nurse then helps Elian sit upon the floor “I thought I saw a nickels doc,  help me up please” The nurse then tries to pull Elian up but he is too heavy for her alone “Maybe I can help” Mishiko was leaning on the doorframe watching, she walks over and along with the nurse they help Elian back to the bed. “Thank you lady Oshima” Mishiko bows then while scratching her head she ask “Can we have a few minutes alone?” The nurse was not sure what to answer “Oh, is fine I guess” nurse William then walks out the door “Five minutes, he needs to rest!” the automatic door slides open and the nurse walks out.

Elian lays back o the bed and Mishiko walks over a desk and she sits on the chair facing Elian. “So..” Says Elian in a nervous voice,  ..How is everything how you been?” Is been five years since they didn’t speak five years without knowing if she was even alive or had passed away…but judging by the circumstances and where she is at it only meant one thing- she was part of the lie they set for Elian, that day when Elian’s life went down a drain five years ago. Mishiko then replies to Elian “I’m fine just wanted to see you.. Is been quite a while” Is true it had been quite a while but her voice, her eyes and her movement deceived her, she came to speak something that was bothering her.

“What you have to say?” Elian ask in a loud tone.” ..I’m sorry if I sound arrogant or anything but lets just go to the point, please. I know you are not here to catch up talking about the good old days.. Because if so, you should know that I don’t remember them.”

Mishiko then lowered her head maybe in guilt for doing what she had done. “It was a long time ago Elian, let it go.. Lets just start over--” Elian closes his eyes and chuckles interruption Mishiko “Let it go..” Elian open his eyes and looks at her ’s “You knew very well what was happening, five years of friendship and I dare to say even more, we were together-- I always  thought you had moved or something when I went to your house and saw that it had been taken down. All this time I was hoping to someday find you and finish what we started so many years ago.. The very same day you disappear, that very same day my parents are murder and everything goes to hell in my life-- now five years later I find you and your father here and realize you were in on it. The love of my life is nothing but a soulless agent of this damn organization.”

The words of Elian penetrated deep into Mishiko’s heart.. Just like Elian felt when she left all those years ago, but Mishiko’s mission had to be accomplished. “You- don’t understand Elian, yes I was part of the mission I was the biggest part of it- but it all had a purpose don’t you see? Your father had a responsibility he planned it all from the beginning when he realize he had the duty of one way or another prevent the curse from been inherit by another Allen in the future.” Elian doesn’t seem to understand what she is saying “What are you saying? Are you fallowing my father’s speech trying to convince me that it was for my own good?”  Elian pauses for a second looking at her silent then he resumes his sentence “Cause if you are, I should stop you now and tell you it doesn’t pay up for five years of punishment and torment” Mishiko then gets up from the chair sighting she walks over to the door but stops and looks at Elian over the shoulder “You of all the people in the world should understand what was my duty, get it through your head Elian.. You think your life was bad but you don’t know how it feels to be order by your own father to give up everything on your life just because he had made a pledge to your father that he would help your family.. Before you let all that crap out of your mouth you should ask your father what was my mission.” Mishiko switch the lights off and walks out while saying goodnight. Elian lays back on the bed and thinking of Mishiko’s last words he falls asleep.       

Elian Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Elian Allen

Therapy  

“Ok now another step, one more, see- see all you needed was some rest!” Nurse Williams and Elian were in middle of therapy, using a walker Elian was now walking with little help from the nurse. If he felt he was falling all he needed was to hold himself from the walker and he would be fine.  “I guess when you’re right you’re right doc. I feel like my strength is coming back to me. “Now lets not get ahead of ourselves ok Elian lets be patient, if it takes you one more day to get to full potency, so be it, at least you will be cured.

Meeting Room

A meeting was called by Mishiko while Elian was in his therapy section. She wanted to talk about how  Elian reacted  the very last night. Even if it seems that he is happy the truth is that he still had hate on his heart  toward those who abandoned him that valentine day when his life fell apart. “Well if he  feels that way I really don’t blame him, I mean we practically been manipulation all his life ever since Evaristo tried to take over him.” Elisa just like ever since Elian arrived she stands by her brother’s side. Mishiko didn’t like that Elisa just kept justifying Elian’s actions. “Why is it that you keep taking his side when we have sacrifice so much for him and he does not appreciate this, we took care of Evaristo for him we dedicated our lives to him and what do we get we get? We get a bad night sleep fearing that he was faking his state and was just waiting for us to lower our defenses to kill us in our sleep!”

Everyone around the table was quiet, seems like most the people in the table might have been fearing the same. “Oh please.” Elisa looking around the table she respond “Are you all in on this? You didn’t sleep this past two days thinking Elian might sneak up at night and snatch your heads off your shoulder on your sleep?”  Samuel then hisses and responds. “Please, he is my son and I know he wouldn’t do that to his old man” Mishiko then looks over to Samuel “Jack Aston have been his father figure since  he was eighteen, and if I’m not mistaken two months ago was the third time he pledge to kill him, don't hide behind your parenting he hates you just as much as the rest.. if not more.” Elisa then rolling her eyes she stands from her chair and walk over to the door while saying “Well you know what, If Elian wants to kill me that’s fine by me - Hell I even give him the sword. That is my little brother and I love him case close.” Elisa was walking out and Mishiko make a quick comment. “You didn’t even see him coming did you, Elisa?” Elisa then stops and turns around curious. “Huh?”  That very first day Elian arrived and was trying to kill you. When he teleported you didn’t even see him coming with your gem.” Elisa lowers her head and Mishiko continues. “Your Gem might give you advantage in combat but by the time Elian teleported and you activate it you realize I was already blocking his sword only inches away from your neck. I heard your heart, it stopped and your vital sighs just screamed out panic, A reaction I’ve never had seen coming from you-- seems like your little brother’s teleporting is quicker than your gem… speed of light, death in a mere second” Elisa sighs and just walks away, the door closes right behind her.

“Thought so”

After Evading the truth so long Elisa deep inside her knew Mishiko was right Elian’s teleportation was at its highest point and if is true that he has hate in his heart the truth is they might al been in danger.

Elisa then walks inside a room and activates a X-ray vision wall screen that Allowed her to see through the wall. Almost like the double mirrors on police departments but far more high-tech. Elisa could see Elian’s progress, he was already walking without the aid of the walker. She might not admit it but the truth is that Mishiko had stabbed a splinter of doubt in Elisa’s gut. Would he kill his own family after so  long searching for them? Is he just waiting for the right moment to strike.. What will happen once he is fully recovered? These thoughts were now roaming free through her head.  Elisa sighs and shakes her head "Get it together Elisa" She says to herself "He is your brother he wouldn't--" when Elisa looks over to the therapy room and a loud gasping fills the room, her eyes opened wide, fear stroke her worse than ever. When she looks and sees two nurses in the therapy room, Elian’s shape shifting ability had return.
Elian Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Elian Allen

Elisa after realizing that Elian’zs power were returning she was very worried about the subjet. What if Elian was planning on taking over the base and killing everyone on it? With his shape shiftiung ability and his teleportation alone he would be impossible to catch. “Sorry little brother.. But I just can’t risk it, after all.. You did tried to kill me” Elisa then walks to a control panel and began entering a code. A window opens with a map of the full R.O.R base and Elisa by pointing she chooses the Therapy room. The monitor enhance the room and puts it as a targets. On the screen there were several options, one of the was to seal the location and fume it using a poisonous gas. Elisa presses the option and a security window opens asking if she was sure of her decision. All Elisa had to do now was to pres the ( Y) key and the room would be automatically sealed then the poison gas would be release into the room killing Elian and the nurse.

Elisa was reaching for the key but seem to be thinking about it, after it is her brother and this time once he is gone he cannot come back. Elisa’s hand was shaking she wasn’t sure of her decision “I must do it!” Elisa frowns her brow and was pushing the key but then she hears a voice on the back of her head “Don’t!”  Elisa stops and quickly draws her gun looking around the room almost paranoid. “Demoni?” Elisa ask and shift her eyes around awaiting for a telepathic response.  The door of the room then slides open and Demoni walks in the room seems like he was running to the room to prevent Elisa’s action. “What are you doing?” Elisa puts her gun back on the holster and walking to the panel she replies “Why do you ask questions you already know the answer to? I can’t take the risk” Elisa was going to press the button but then Demoni using his telekinesis he stops her “Wait!” Demini then walks over to the panel controls and aborts the command.

“You very well know you don’t want to do this Elisa, you know very well it would be the worse mistake you could ever commit.. That is your brother your own flash and blood”

Elisa then lowers her head and turns around to the X-ray wall and notice Elian dominating his shape shifting ability to perfection and nurse Williams clapping of joy. “What can you tell me Demoni?” Demoni then walks to the wall and stand next to Elisa staring at Elian though the X-ray wall. “Well I can tell you this, Elian might feel rage about what happened five years ago, but still he is happy that he found his family and friends and even if his pride wont let him say it. The truth is that he is glad that everyone is ok, Elian has been regress Elisa, he never wanted to be a mercenary it was the curse that made him what he was, not his own will” Elisa looks over to Demoni even if its obvious that he is saying that Elian wouldn’t kill them but she ask just to make sure. “So, you’re saying Elian is not going to kill us?” Demoni then walks over to the door “He wouldn’t be able to even if he wanted to, try giving him a gun.. You might have some fun.” Demoni walks out and the door closes right behind him. Elisa then gets curious what Demoni meant by having fun if she gave him a weapon.  

Target practice R.O.R base

BANG!! - BANG!! - BANG!! - BANG!! - BANG!!

Elian just shot five bullets to a blank, the bullets didn’t even got close to the target at all. “Are you serious?” Elisa couldn’t believe it, neither could anyone watching. Elian’s accuracy was terrible he could hardly even hold the gun straight. “What happen to him?” Elisa ask Demoni, Elian was still staring at the target he couldn’t believe it himself. Demoni replies that Elian’s accuracy was controlled by his instinct and Evaristo’s sight. It is how Elian wounded that Platinum warrior some years ago with his eyes shut, also his enhance sight might not be working yet just like his super strength and regeneration. Elian squats in frustration.

“Man I have a lot of work to do”

Elian spent all his day shooting to targets using different guns until he found his center once more, also his enhance eye sights was once again intact. Elian was shooting targets when Elisa then walks in the room and notice Elian’s great progress in accuracy, he was once again sharp hitting the bull’s-eye like it was nothing. “Wow, impressive and it only took you a couple of hours." Elisa looks on the floor full of bullet cases, "You know, you own me big time in ammo.” Elian smiles and places the gun on its holster, he looks and notice Elisa was holding something on her hands and he gets curious “So, what you got there?”  Elisa then hands the long box to Elian “Dania gave me it, she told me you would know what it was, something about a oath” Elian opens the box and there is a large medieval stile sword inside beautiful and incredibly detailed. Elian closes his eyes and seem to know what it meant, he was free.  “How, How did it happen?” Elian pauses for a second, “How did she die?” Elian ask Elisa referring to Dania, seems like the sword had some kind of meaning link to Dania’s death.

Elisa now realize that Elian had no memory of what had happened after Evaristo took control over him. Elian walks over to a table and pulling a chair he sits placing the sword on the table, Elisa also pulls a chair and sits next to him. “She died with a smile on her face Elian, and to all who carries the Allen blood she will be our heroine.” Elian then smiles “So, she did it after all. Just like she told me she found a way  and freed our family for me.” Elian seem to be taking things mildly apparently Dania had promise Elian to find a way to get rid of Evaristo and just as she said she did, even if it cost her life.   

Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Ruin Cross

God damn dude your doing great! thsi is awesome

Elian Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Elian Allen

Thanks RC :D

Elian Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Elian Allen

Two days later: The new Bandits

Two days later Elian seem to be back to his best, the physical abilities were back in full power and he was transferred from the hospital rooms to his actual bedroom in the R.O.R base. Elian had place the sword elevated, bolted on the wall. Laying on his bed just thinking on what will he do next with his life now that he is finally a free man. Elian’s attention is then caught by someone ringing the doorbell of his room. Elian sits up and the slowly gets up from his bed. “Coming” He says while putting on his Japanese sandals. Elian then stands up and walks over to the door he enter the password into a small digital panel and the automatic door slides open.   

“Hello, you sleep good little brother?”

Elian is received by Elisa outside the door and two young boys Rocky D. and Gabriel. Elian remembers Rocky D since he messed him up badly that day he arrived at R.O.R. “Oh, hey Sis, yea I slept well. Everything alright?” he ask his sister, “yes everything is fine, I just want to show you something, would you come with me?” Elian shrugs “Fine, let me put on some more decent clothes is cold out here.” “sure”  Elian goes back inside and puts on some clothes “I hate this uppity clothes they got for me..” He says while he gets dressed.

R.O.R genetics labs

A couple of minutes later Elian is revealed the secrets of his survival. “You mean to tell me that someone reconstruct me?” Elisa nods and Elian can’t believe what she is saying. “How you do that? And what you do?” Elisa then sat down on a chair and rolled it to a computer on top of a desk and activate a bigger monitor so everyone could see the damage the Raider had left on Elian’s body when Evaristo was ripped out.

A full body scan of Elian is shown on the screen and a large part of the body are mark with a digital pencil by Elisa. “The mark parts are the areas we had to reconstruct including your heart and lungs, now you can be underwater for almost a hour with the new lungs you got. The heart we also reconstructed as well as your blood we mix it with a R.O.R creation we called it N-DNA but since your body can already regenerate we decided to give you a small doze just to heal the wounds at that moment.” Elian couldn’t believed what he was hearing “So you’re saying you put me back together?” Elisa nods confirming, “That is a little hard to believe how did you do it? I mean I’ve heard of healing factors I mean I had two different healing factors myself, but building a human being? That would definitively win you a novel price and millions of dollars! What is this N-DNA can I see it?”

Elisa realize that Elian might not been convince and what she does is she logs in a file belonging to Randy “Howler” Drake. She shows Elian the conditions of Randy's body when the man was found. “Damn who is that?” Elisa then reach a button and speaks into a microphone “Howler to the genetics laboratories, I repeat Howler you are requested at the genetic laboratories” Elian roll his eyes and looks over to the door “No way, you are kidding right? that guy is ripped to pieces.” at the conclusion of Elian’s words Randy Drakes “Howler” walks in through the automatic door. “You summon me Ms. Allen?” Elisa does not take her eyes of the monitor and she waves her hand while saying “Elian wants to say Hi” Elian then walks over to Howler and looks at the full reconstruction of Randy’s body, he barely had a scar. “Impressive, I mean I know the O.O.C.A was messing around with dead cells looking for ways to reanimate them and even created some androids, but you guys totally outdid yourselves with this N-DNA thing” Elian then seem to be curious “How about a demonstration of what it can do”  Howler looked over to Elisa “Ms. Allen please I’m not some test subject or a robot”

Elisa turns her chair around looking at Howler “Randy you are the one that carries the full potential of the N-DNA show him what it can do” Howler growls softly narrowing his eyes and he morph to his werewolf form. “Uh.. I wont be turning into a werewolf will I?” Elian ask curious while he sees Randy morphing. “No that are just some after effect Randy has because of his blood mixture with a werewolf’s blood. The N-DNA can be Mixture with any substance and it will heal the negative of the substance and keep the positives. For example Howler is able to fully control his werewolf state and a silver bullet does not affect like every other werewolf, thanks to the N-DNA” Howler’s transformation was done, Elisa looks at him in the eyes and orders him to show Elian the Healing factor. Howler draws his powerful claws and taking a deep breath he stabs his claws into his own arm. “Look at it, five claws into the arm and as you can see the blood hardly even flows out the body. Now wait a few seconds and the wound will be healed to perfection, revitalize and with no problems secondary problems. The blood itself is like healing formula if you use howler’s blood on another person’s wound the wound will heal just like he’s wound just did”  Elian couldn’t be more impressed. “Can I see it?” He ask while he stares at Howler’s arm.

Rocky D. then after hearing Elian’s request he clears his throat trying to give a signals to Elisa. “Oh! I almost forgot Elian these two boys want to officially meet you. The one on the right is Gabriel Willis Li and the one on the left, I believe you meet him a couple of month ago He’s name is Rocky D.” Elian shakes their hands “Hi” then while shaking Rocky's he apologize to him for what he did some months back when he arrived at the R.O.R base. “Sorry about that beating and all, I hope you’re arm is ok.” Rocky replies “No problem hombre, is all good. I am actually glad to meet you, finally Elisa will make the rank official.” Elian looks at him quite confuse, “Rank?” Then he looks over to Elisa. “What rank?” Elisa gave Rocky a look then she sighs and look at Elian and explains the situation “Rocky is a fan of yours, ever since he read your file he been wanting to meet you. I started using his skills on the field and he picked the code name D’Bandit now he wants to make it an official R.O.R rank and he would like you to train him a bit and stuff.” Elian is flatter a he didn’t realize he beat up a fan of his. “A rank huh?” Elian looks pensive. “I think I can arrange something.. But the rules will be the rules I use to fallow and the rules the R.O.R personnel fallows only then you can earn the rank." 

Rocky agreed with the terms but Gabe didn’t seem to care about been Bandit, yet he didn’t know that it was the position Elisa was thinking of awarding him. Elisa then gets up from the chair “Back in subject, I believe you wanted to see the N-DNA, right little brother?” Elisa walks to the back of the room and Elian and the lot fallow. Elisa then open a large door that leads to a basement. “Come is this way” Elian Gabe and Rocky fallow her down stairs. Elisa then place a password in a digital panel (Access allowed) a second door opens and a second lab is revealed behind it. “We must keep it secure even from our own, we never know who is willing to steal it and those would be years of research gone.” Elisa walks to the N-DNA containers. “Well here it is little brother, these are the three components that make the N-DNA.” Elian looks at the components of the serum. "Interesting, so you said earlier that anything can be use with it and it would manipulate the substance and find a benefit to its host, is that correct sis?” Elisa seem surprise Elian is actually catching the information quite fast. “Yes little brother that is correct.” she replied and Elian then seems very interested, he looks over at Rocky D and realizing Rocky D was a fan he knew he wouldn’t double cross him. “Hey boy, make your hero a favor, go to my room and bring my black leather bag it is under my bed, I got something for you” Rocky makes the thumbs up "Enseguida jefe!" then he turns around and runs out headed to Elian's room.
Elian Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Elian Allen

Elian ask Elisa how can he extract the serum from the container and instead of telling him Elisa does it herself. “What are you thinking of doing Elian?” Elian then walks around the lab looking for the tools he needs including syringes, gauze, a cup mixer etc. and place them on a single table. “I want to check something out, I think I can create a antidote that will be really useful for these boys and me.” Elisa sighs shaking her head seem not to trust Elian’s intelligence since to kill you don’t need a diploma but for science it is actually necessary. You know how much that cost right Elian it is not to be messing around.” Elian raise his hand “Trust me I know what I’m doing” At that moment Rocky D came back with the bag “Got it!” Elian walks over to him and grabs the bag.

“Very well done, now I’ll give you something that when you realize it work you will thank me from where ever you are”

Elian places the bag on a side and pushes a couple of crystal cups to the floor on accident (CRASH) “my bad, hey Rock how about picking those up for me, appreciate it” he said to his fan boy while he search the bag. Rocky goes to pick up the shattered glass and Elian still searching on his bag. “Aha! Bingo was his name-o” Elian pulled out a utility belt from the bag. “What is that for?” ask Elisa curious. Elian then opens one of the utility belts pockets and he grabs a small crystal sphere with some kind of liquid inside it. “What is it?” ask Elisa while Elian hold the little sphere high between his index finger and thumb.

“This sis is something I call Bandit poison. You see the cure of some poisonous snakes are in its own body it works as a anti-poison, now if you get this and inject it into a person and this one survives the person will be totally immune. In my case I never tried it in large doze because I don’t want to die.”

Elian then cracks the crystal and pours the anti-poison in a cup, then he grabs the can of N-DNA and pours it in as well then using a mixer he steers the serum until it becomes a green color serum. “If what you said is truth, sis.. This should make us immune to all kinds of poisonous threats.”  Elian then grabs a syringe and suction the serum into the item’s containment tube. “Who’s first?” ask Elian while he turns around to the two boys that want to be G’bandits. Gabe scratch his head thinking about it. “I’m not sure that thing looks quite poisonous, so don’t look at me” says the Gabe worried about the syringe. Elian gives him a look then calls him a coward, then Elian puts his attention on Rocky D “Hey champ C’mon let teach this boy how is done, real Bandits are fearless” Said Elian with enthusiasm toward Rocky who he apparently favors for the G’bandit role since is the fan, but Rocky was as fearful as Gabe. “Uhh, Elian.. You know I would, but I’m picking up the glass”  Elian puts the syringe on the counter and puts his hands on his waist.  

“You two want to fallow my legacy and you don’t even dare to do this?” Elisa had a smile on her face and she mumbles “Kids” then she puts the N-DNA containers back to its safe locker, then she turns around looking at her so call new Bandits cowering from a syringe. “Well since I’m the boss here I chose Gabe to go first since he is the one to carry your G’bandit code, Elian.” Gabe gulps after hearing Elisa’s decision but then notice Elian giving a looksat Elisa. “Wait, my G’bandit code is going to Mr. antisocialist? and by the way what will I be doing around here then?” Elisa gave Elian a look and replied “Gabe will be the new G’bandit, and we will discuss your new life soon, now lets see how your serum works" 

Elian the shrugs and walk over to Gabe then hold he’s arm then makes Gabe tilt his head to the side. “Well kid I hope you do well” The syringe is injected by Elian into Gabe’s neck and a liquid is push into his system. “Ugh!” Gabe groans in pain as the liquid goes in his body. The syringe is pulled out and Elisa place a medicated gauze on the place Gabe was injected. Elian the grabs a second syringe and sneaking on Rocky he performs a half nelson submission. Rocky is actually latino and most times he speaks spanglish. "Hey! Que carajo ases!” Elian push Rocky’s head to the side making sure the boy was immobilize “Hold still or is going to be worse!” Elian injected the serum into Rocky’s system as well and let go of him. “Oye, que buen cabron eres, Ah! Man that hurts.” Elian laughs and then walks to the table grabbing a third syringe for himself, but before injecting himself he then place the syringe back on the counter and walking to his bag he digs in apparently had something else to give them.

“Now you two carry my legacy… don’t let me down.” Elian pulls out two G’bandit suits and hands it to the new bandits.  They both thank Elian seem very graceful and accomplished. Elian then walks back to the table grabbing the syringe and was about to inject himself, when the tip of the needle touches Elian’s skin he hears two body thuds on the floor and Elisa screaming. Elian turn around just to see the new Bandits having seizures on the floor product of the serum. “Oh, crap.” Elian then hides the syringe and decides not to inject himself, instead he decides to see what happen with Gabe and Rocky before taking the serum he developed.

“Medics!”

PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

This is getting really good

Elian Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Elian Allen

Welcome to the Allen Empire!

Elian was at the gym practicing his martial arts skills it seems he is as sharp as ever, more lose and appears more human on his performance. Like there is nothing bothering him. Elian since he did not have Evaristo as source of power no more; he realize he does not have his powers and needed to be sharper than ever to make up for those lost skills. Elian was performing several extreme martial art moves  all fallowing after the other while the momentum rose higher with the passing seconds until then while swiftly performing a butterfly kick Elian felt a strange sensation in mid air “WTF?!” “whoa!” because of the lost of concentration Elian falls to the hard pavement “Ugh!. Ouch…” what was that? Thought Elian while he slowly gets back on his feet. What was that? He thought, It felt.. Like.. Whoa what in the world was that? Elian didn’t even know how to explain it; but it felt like a fresh breeze after coming out of a hot room and he could feel like millions of tiny ants crawling on his body almost like flowing energy.

Elian is looking for a explanation to what her experience but nothing seem to come to mind, this was new. Right at  that moment Elian is called by Elisa through the intercom; “Elian, please meet with me in the meeting room base: 3 side- A, ASAP” Elian was staring at his open hands right in front of him still curious of his latest surprising abnormally.  Elisa then speaks again through the intercom calling Elian.  “Elian, I can see you.. How about answering to my call little brother- before I get mad” Elian sighing then roll his eyes and looks straight at the camera “I’m coming, gosh get a boyfriend  or someone else to torment” Elian grabs a towel from the bench and walk out the Gym.

After a quick shower and dressing up Elian finally made it to the meeting room where Samuel, Elisa, Mr. Oshima and Jack Aston were waiting for him. As he walks in Elian makes his way to his chair. “So what is so important It had to interrupt my martial arts practice?” Elian sits on his personal chair and waits their reply. “Elian.. Why are you half naked?” Elisa ask seen that Elian had only a towel covering his privates “I just got out of the shower and rush over here, so what’s the news?” Elisa didn’t feel so comfortable. “Go put on some clothes Elian this isn’t your hideout is a base! Move it”  Elian rolled his eyes and then used his morphing ability shifting his appearance “Ok, now, what is so important?” Ask Elian . Elisa shaking her head while sighing she slides a file to Elian through the table. The file travels on the surface of the table all the way to Elian and he pins it with his hand against the table. “What’s this? A job?” Elian the opens the file and notice that is filled with police reports, his ID, driver license, social security number, birth certificate all the things Elian have never used. “What… What are all these things for?”  Elisa then tells him what the future holds for Elian.

“That is your return to the world Elian, Long time ago the Allen family created a company with the money they were paid, no normal merc would make this amount of money but the five of redemption were not normal. The company was called the Allen companies and right now they are a large company, we are into anything electronics, genetics, hair gel, you name it we are distributing it.”

Elian was still not sure of how exactly does he fit in all this until .. “Elian I want you to be in charge of the company along side Dad, Mr. Oshima and Jack. Obviously you been in third command but since Oshima is running the one in Japan and Dad running on China you and I will take care of the American/ European division.” Elian didn’t know what to do, think or say.. “B.. Well I..I don’t know am I even qualify to do this? I mean my expertise is not exactly the numbers I’m terrible at math. and hate the system.” Samuel then sighing he replies “It has nothing to do with that all you need to do is use what you know which is more than enough actually, and use your best judgment check the good percentage, risk, ask your partners and check the offers and finally make a decision that you think is in the company’s best interest,, simple” Elian heard what his father propose but Elian just didn’t see possible for him to run the company. “Dad I can be your assassin, I can kill people and send missile to a whole civilization with no problem, but a company.. This is just not me” Samuel had the same problem at first when he thought of it but eventually he became good at it and discovered he had the brain for it eventually. “Son just try it for a week you be fine and Aston will be by your side- anything you don’t understand Aston will be right there to help you understand. All he needs is your judgment and approval- trust me boy if I see is not working I’ll fire you myself -ok”  Elian still didn’t agree but since he had nothing else to do he decided to give it a try.

The next day the Allen Family was all over the news, the press everywhere specially in Japan where the death of the Allen family occurred five years ago. The excuse to the press was simple the Allen family survived and were taken under custody until they found who was it that sent the strike team to kill the family. Now five years later the authorities capture the responsible and have him under custody. Obviously a false excuse but when you are rich even the lie become truth.

Frankfurt City, Germany- Allen empire building Welcoming party.

The presidents vice presidents and associates from the Allen companies were all gather in a room- more than a welcoming party it actually looked more like funeral. Man in suits, ties and stupid hair cuts all over the place, very “high class” and Elian hated all of it. “Put on a smile on your face Elian they are all dying to meet you” said Samuel while they approach the door where the welcoming party was occurring. As they walk thought the door Elian is giving a warm welcome by the company personnel “Um, not so bad I guess” said Elian to his father. Everyone wanted to shake Elian’s hand and have a talk with him, which is not Elian’s field of expertise. Samuel ask Elian to get up in  the stage and to address his associates.

“I hope they like comedy”

Elian was not so sure what to say but sighing and scratching his head he walks up to the stage and Aston gets up with him. “Just keep it short Elian- don’t worry about a thing they are all your employers and whatever you say is good.” said Aston to Elian trying calm him down. “Thanks Aston” Elian reply while he grabs the microphone.

“Well, everyone, first of all thank you for the warm welcome it is largely appreciate it. I.. Me and my family appreciate your time and the hard work each and everyone of you have in any way contribute to our company… or something like that. Uhh.. Well as you all know I just return from the dead, If you’ve read the papers.. Well, been dead was actually really cool- a lot of excitement and adventures-  want to let you all know that I will do my best to keep my family’s company intact and make it a bullet train going right up the crack of the competition (People laughing) Well everyone thank you very much and enjoy the rest of the party .”

Elian walks out of the stage “What was that?” Elian walks down from the stage while the people were clapping. Aston was  not sure if everyone appreciate what Elian had said. “That my friend is comedian rule, always leave your public laughing my friend” Elian gets to the table and grabs some punch and delights.  “Elian some of your associates are not exactly comedic fans and take his incredibly serious- like your associates.”  Elian with a mouth full of food replies “mif theyh dohnt likeh it, they can leheeve”  “What?” Elian chews his food and swallows “I said, If they don’t like it they can leave” Aston roll his eyes “Elian they can’t leave because is they are part of the company and you are to keep them happy Elian” Aston notice a man approaching and he whisper to Elian. “That is one of the associates, he takes the company very serious”  Elian cross his arms looking at the man coming at him “What does he do?”  Aston replies “He own Cortez corp. Allen companies were taking down his company so he offered a alliance and now he is a associate, but practically we offered him help, now we share our contacts with him.” The man stops right in front of Elian and extend his arm for a hand shake

“Hello Elian, my name is Roy Cortez one of your business partners. I wanted to say that it is a pleasure to be working along side you and anything you need- anything you find confusing in your inexperience you let me know and I will gladly help you”  

Elian shacked he’s hand but even if Cortez was apparently been cooperative Elian could see right through the man’s words. The tone of voice gave Cortez’s true self other than his appearance. “Well Mr. Cortez the first thing I will tell you is that you need a day or two in Miami beach my friend..  you are as pale as Casper, second of all I got my boy Jack Aston right beside me- he will help me that is why I pay him that is why he is here, so instead of coming at me with your hypocrite face and walk away before I begging changing a couple of things in our association.” Everyone was shocked at Elian’s words Cortez couldn’t believe what he heard. “What are you talking about Eli--” Elian then interrupts “Mr. Allen to you chump.. Next time we meet you better come at me with your business face and not your kissing ass fake handshake or else Cortez corp. will be gone by the end of the year.” Cortez was insulted by Elian in front of the whole Allen company personnel that day. Having rage on his heart but also realizing he needs the Allen companies Cortez just warns Elian “You are nothing but a play boy hiding behind you daddy, I will let this slide, but trust me when I tell you the next time I wont be so polite.” Elian mocks Cortez as this one leaves “Ooh I’m so scared” Cortez leaves the room outrage of Elian’s lack of respect.

And so this is how it all began the mantel of the mercenary of greatness was pass on to Gabriel Willis Li and Elian became one of the owners of the Allen empire company. 
Elian Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Elian Allen

Well sorry for those who were reading I wanted to explore deeper into my character's story but the truth is I got tire of writing it so I decided to jump to conclusion, thanks to all who were reading and voted for me- it is greatly appreciated :)