A new type of Fan-Fic

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc7df6492da
deactivated-5ffc7df6492da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 2

I don't own any of the characters that are written or drawn, Ms Marvel belongs to Marvel Comics and Power Girl belongs to DC Comics.
(Okay since I'm suffering from extreme boredom I was just sitting there thinking and got this idea.)
Okay this is a new type of Fan-Fic (I think...) so monthly (or whenever I have no set date) I'm going to post a VS match of two characters. Then user's will PM me who they think should win, please PM me so that it will be a suprise. Then after a week I will say that the votes are closed and I will tally the votes to see who will win. Then I will draw out the battle and maybe write it or have my friend write it. So this month's (or whenever battle) is between Ms. Marvel and Power Girl. Now please PM me your vote on who you think should win, also feel free to suggest how that person won. NOW BEGIN!!! Oh and if noone votes I'll decide who should win.

Avatar image for batmanbeyond234
batmanbeyond234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By batmanbeyond234

i vote for power girl
Calvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Calvin
@batmanbeyond234 said:
" i vote for power girl "
Dude, read! Lol - The ideia is for you to vote in secret!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah the outcome is ment to be a suprise so next time just send me a message

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Albert Wesker belongfs to Capcom and Solomon Grundy belongs to DC comics
Okay the Power Girl vs ms Marvel fight is closed, for my next one I'm thinking.... Albert Wesker vs Solomon Grundy. Now don't sell Wesker short he's very fast and is really strong, but whatever the outcome it will be awesome