Zsasz: The deep incision. PART II. (END)

DamianWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DamianWayne

(This Fan-fic is rated "T+" for some violence, mild swearing and graphic images.)

March 30th. Two days after the escape of Victor Zsasz. Dr. Alice Penderghast awoke from a deep sleep, the sheets felt damp. John, the man of the week who she had brought home must be a "sweater" as she likes to call them. She rolled over to see the back of the large man who she had last seen a few hours prior, she bit her rose colored bottom lip, still plastered in lipstick from the day, her slick black hair was in wild tangles, where her bright blue eyes blinked and smirked.

"John?" The man's body did not move. It stayed in the same position. "John....?" Alice said loudly, still no answer. "JOHN!?" His body did not move, at all. Alice, put her hand on his shoulder and rolled him over, her eyes widened at what she saw. His throat had been ripped out, blood continued to drip and squirt as she let out a shrilling scream. That, is when the 5 foot 8 inch tall, skinny man exited from the shadows of the room. Tally marks covered his body, his yellow stained teeth grinned as blood dripped from his right temple. A new tally mark had been carved in, Victor Zsasz began to speak, a shallow and disgusting voice slipped through the stained teeth.

"Oh, Dr. Penderghast...don't be afraid, I am saving you, I, am your salvation, Dr. Penderghast, the same thing happens every day, you come home, and sit on the sofa, thinking about the dream man that will never come along, so instead, you give your body to these....These useless buffoons, but no longer, my darling, I, will save you." Victor pulled up his large knife and licked the blood from his tally mark. He grinned.

"You're Insane! You're just an insane, delusional, piece of SH*T!" Alice screamed at him, with that comment, Victor lost his grin and leaped at her, pulling up his blade and bringing it don towards her. His hand was caught, he examined what had stopped him only to see a black glove wrapped around his wrist. His eyes widened at the realization, he raised his eyes to see the void white eyes of the protector of Gotham, the dark knight.

"NO! NO! THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!" Victor screamed as the Dark Knight's gloved hand flew into his face, sending blood gushing out of his nostrils, onto the already blood drenched sheets. Alice Penderghast leaped from the bed, crawling into the corner into the fetal position to watch the Batman inflict un-fathomable pain onto Victor Zsasz. Victor clenched his teeth before uppercutting The Batman with excessive force, sending him staggering backwards, he picks up his knife and sprints at the Batman screaming. He leaps into the air and brings the knife down on his side, the blade slips into his thigh, straight through his kevlar. The Batman rips out the knife and throws it onto the ground before sending his foot into Victor's chest, rendering him unconscious. Batman holds his wound before leaping out the window of the aartment. Sirens sound in the distance. Alice Penderghast has survived, but victor will not surrender, he wants the mark.....

THE END??

NEXT SERIES PREVIEW:

The basement of a rundown apartment, a small television is turned onto the gotham Gazette news channel.

"After the escape of the serial killer Victor Zsasz, he hunted down his previous doctor, killing her boyfriend and attempting to kill her also, if not for The Batman interfering, she would have died. Tonight, Alice Penderghast, is just happy to be alive." The reporter says, though, at the sound of the reporter speaking the young doctor's name, a hand touches the television set, the fingers are short and stubby, his finger nails jagged and painted various colors, the person begins to speak in a soft but disconnected voice.

"My Alice? They have found, my Alice? and somebody tried to kill her!? SOMEBODY TRIED TO KILL MY ALICE!?" The figure screamed before turning. He stood in teh basement, his grey hair, twisting and turning out the edges of his large top hat. He wears a green suit with a polk-a-dot dress shirt. "I...Will have my Alice."

(BATMAN AND ALL CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF DC COMICS. AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, I THOUGHT OF THE STORY BUT THESE AREN'T MY PEOPLE.)

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By DickGrayson

Fantastic.