your fantasy super teen team

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Project_Worm

i need ideas for a fan fic i want to write so what would be the supers in your fantasy super teen team

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Project_Worm

any one?

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By agent9149

Marco--with the power to make people around him stupid will later be able to make people around him super smart
Renee--with the power to see into the minds of others, she will later find out that if a telepath reads her mind she will gain all that telepaths mental abilities and skill level 
Ivan--with the power to create energy whips (these whips are either fire based, water based, wood base, ice base, air based, electric base, metallic, crystalline, and stoned) he will later be able to make full body armor
Destiny--with the power to change the direction of gravity in a closed room  she will later develop the power to  create force fields in which she can control gravity in
and last Will-with the power to grow three extra pairs of arms(which can lift up to half a ton) at will plus extreme elasticity (best feat was passing through the eye of an needle and fitting in a single icecube tray) he will later develop the ability to grow to the size of a sky scraper or the size of an ant and can stretch across a whole city (in normal size.

Marco is a shy, nice guy who has confidence issues...he is madly in love with Destiny
Renee is wicked smart but she has a habit of being a total party girl and has no sense of responsbilities, she is in love with Will but cant stand his guts at the same time..her partner in crime is her gaybest friend is Ivan
Ivan is the boy version of Renee and cant take anything serious especially relationships (hes secretly in love with will)
Destiny is a drop dead gorguess babe but because she is so uptight she masks her beauty in much layers...however she has badboyaddiction and doesnt even realize shes inlove with nice guy marco (is off and on with will)
Will is the jock boy, the cool guy who all the girls and some guys(Ivan) wanna date and the guy who all the guys wanna be....he is like a army drill instructer when it comes to his number one love sports..other than that hes laid back and likes to break girls hearts...and plays around alot with Destiny

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Project_Worm
@agent9149:  
thats interesting but i actually was looking for a team of existing characters also how would a whip of wood work wouldnt it just be a stick... any ways thanks for posting i might actually use this i mean if you dont mind
RamsesII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By RamsesII
@Project_Worm said:

"i need ideas for a fan fic i want to write so what would be the supers in your fantasy super teen team "

My superteam is called the BEHEMOTH. 
It is multiverse so please do scream at me. 

Zauriel 

Superman 

Martian Manhunter 

GL Hal Jordan 

Captain Atom 

Captain Marvel 

Hulk 

Iron Fist (you can really work this into the hulk by showing the hulk how to controll his anger since Iron Fist can control his chi) 

Batman 

Thor 

Silver Surfer 

Captain America 

Iron Man 

Wolverine 

Hawkeye 

Spider-man
These 16 idviduals are my dream team because they comibine people that I think the world show know better and and some really really really popular heroes like wolverine or batman. So together they can do some real good and they can fight this team of bad guys called the LEVIATHON, which is there mortal enemy like spidey's is venom or hal's can be sinestro or superman's can be Lex Luthor and Batman's can be Joker etc etc etc etc.
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Project_Worm
@RamsesII:  
so is leviathon the arch enemies of the guys who make up the team 
SteveRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points