#1  Edited By DanteKesha

New characters-

Orca

Arjun

Octopus

Hummingbird

Durga

Meglafame

Octopus was given a test by Beast of the X-Men, and would voluntarily become a large Octopus that can breath both water and air, camouflage, ink, and lift 9 tons. Hummingbird is a scientist from Comoros. He uses a hummingbird suit made of vibranium to move at a speed of 220 miles per hour, and can use nearby pollen and also sunlight to absorb fuel to support the suit. He also carries with him a glock, and he's got a katana that's sharper than a real life Katana.

Durga is based off a Hindu goddess. The Marvel universe not only has Norse Gods, but Greek gods like Hercules and Zeus. According to Hinduism, Durga was sent to defeat demons

Arjun is from Dominica, and uses a teleportation ring, can run at 91 miles per hour, lift 2 tons, carries a gauntlent and has pepper spray, stronger than real life pepper spray. The gauntlent has a fibrecord rope for tying up enemies, and can deliver electric shocks if touched

Megaflame is like human torch, but with blue flames.

Oh, I got a couple. How bout these?

Orca is a billionaire from Belize, and uses a submarine with missiles, carries with him an ice beam, and has technology at his hands, like ice mines, and a freeze ray

Next, Kratos and Dante are now in the marvel universe. There's a marvel universe version of Godzilla, actually

I was also considering making a new team called "The underdogs". Led by Orca. The other members are Beast, Hummingbird, Hawkeye, Octopus, Megaflame, Harpoon, Stingray, Moondragon, Psylocke, Domino, Arjun and Dante.

How do you guys rate my ideas on a scale of 1-10?

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 1068

@dantekesha: First, I like Hummingbird- nice concept.

Second, why put your original characters in an established universe? Some of them were designed to be in the Marvel Universe, so write those in a fan-fic. But some of them are clearly original- why not write them in original fiction?

Third, I am way tired of reading your ideas and your battle threads disguised as stories. You've got good ideas. Time to make actual stories with them. I want to see what you can do with these ideas. ;)

DanteKesha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By DanteKesha

@cbishop:

Ok, I got one. How about one story for each of them (growing up, then evil comes and they decide to help). Then, a couple stories later, they meet each other and start the team: The Underdogs. Maybe even collaborating with non team members. All sorts of things happen when different characters interact with each other. We saw how well it went in the Shrek Universe and in the Simpsons universe. How about I change Megaflame to a Greek man named Homer Tspiras? He wears armor made of steel, and uses a sword of vibranium, and has a special power he can use once a day. Make it rain arrows, to take out a large group of enemies.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 1068

@dantekesha: Again, you're telling me your ideas. Write an actual story. ;)