waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By waezi2

I created my own superhero universe.

I call it the Waezi2 Original, or W2O for short.

I created a lot of concepts, but I won’t have the time and energy to write them all as I am just human. That is not the same as saying that I don’t want them to have each their series. So I need your help, fan-fic writers of Comicvine.

I guess you could say that I want you to write fan-fics about my OCs :P

If you want to help me write, you can sign up here. I made lists for characters, places and continuity so that you can get to know the W2O world. If you want to read them check them out in the library list that Cbishop made RIGHT HERE.

If you want to write, then I would be more than happy to assist you, whether that be consultation or possibly co-writing if I have the time.

These are the titles that are available at the moment:

Alice Bucket and the Cavalry Academy.

Alice Bucket, a teenager with superhuman memory, has been invited to join the Cavalry Academy, a secret training facility for young, British superhumans who are trained to become the heroes of tomorrow. But what the students don’t know is that the school is actually run by British super-villains who intend to manipulate shape the youths into become an army that will one day serve Morgane Le Fay. First appeared in W2O: Alice Bucket and the Cavalry Academy(?).

Die Toten Braut.

Victoria was murdered by a man who claimed he loved her, but only wanted her money. She now roams the forest Krüegerwald located in Germany as a undead executioner of evil men. She brutally murders every single sinner who enter the forest, and the forest seems to attract sinners who one way or another finds themselves in Krüegerwald at night. First appeared in W2O: Die Toten Braut.

Magical Girl Bakasaka.

After finding a magical gem, Alex was chosen to be the gem’s vessel as well as choosing said gem’s form when it would take over and transform Alex’s body into “the guardian of peace and love”. Since the first thing that Alex (unconsciously) though of was magical girls from anime, the gem turned him into Bakasaka, a caricature of what Alex thinks a “magical girl” is. First appeared in W2O: Magical Girl Bakasaka.

The Order.

Canadian superhero team formed by the heroes Known as Elephant-Woman, Grey Jay, Kismet and White Dove. They have one thing in common: The believe they received their powers from their god. Together, they fight for peace and justice as well as preaching acceptance and friendship between religions. First appeared in W2O: The Order.

Le Nuit Diable.

The French police officer Pierre Remi was was killed in the 60s. As a ghost, he has mastered the skill of possessing mortals that he uses as his tool to fight crime in Nice. Is famous for leaving decapitated heads of criminals painted blue as his signature. Wears a blue cloak and a mask that covers his entire head. The bodies he possesses gains inhuman reflexes and strength. First appeared in Le Nuit Diable.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

@waezi2: Possibly I’ll have a gander later

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Brother I'm still WAY behind on the art I owe you and I'm only a barely passable writer, sorry I have to bow out of this one.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brother I'm still WAY behind on the art I owe you and I'm only a barely passable writer, sorry I have to bow out of this one.

You owe me art? And not a problem, I am WAAAY behind on all of my writing, but I think I can promise a new Cat chapter where we will take a closer look at the corrupt police force and the ghetto of Twilight.

@waezi2: Possibly I’ll have a gander later

Kewl, any of the titles that might have your interest?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: Maybe Le Nuit Diable but I’ll have to read what you’ve got of him first

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By waezi2
Riddlersriddle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 87

Sounds pretty interesting, I'll get back to you soon as I need to read-up on it more first.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Riddlersriddle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Sorry, been out of practice for writing for the past year. Besides, I'm pretty busy in university.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Riddlersriddle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Riddlersriddle

@waezi2: Alice Bucket, Die Toten Braut and Le Nuit Diable stand out the most for me. Lots of potential for them

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@riddlersriddle: Alice Bucket is my favorite of the bunch. You probably need to know a very few things if you want to write that one, but beside that it's like the others where you can do with the character what you want with no strings attached since the W2O universe is very new and therefor malleable.

Riddlersriddle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: Cool, I'd be happy to help

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: Yeah I’m not up for it friend. Best of luck though.