Writer Needed for Co-Writing Fan Fiction

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#1  Edited By TheCannon

I came up with an idea for a fan fiction. I want to do a Marvel version of Flashpoint (titled Ironpoint). My problem is that I have not read Flashpoint. I need someone to co-write it with me who has read Flashpoint. I know the main plot for it, but I still need help. So, if you're interested in co-writing this with me, just let me know. However, I reserve the right to turn someone down if I don't want to write it with them.

Please note: I did not come up with Ironpoint from GR2Blackout's Ghostpoint. I had the idea for a Marvel Flashpoint and he "came up with the same idea" after seeing mine.

andrewtheking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 59

#2  Edited By andrewtheking

i know bits of Flashpoint

andrewtheking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 59

#3  Edited By andrewtheking

so ill try and help

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheCannon

Sorry, but I need someone who has read the entire thing and is very knowledgeable on it.

ekrolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By ekrolo

Ive read Flashpoint all of the main series and a good chunk of the tie ins, what do you need?

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheCannon

@ekrolo said:

Ive read Flashpoint all of the main series and a good chunk of the tie ins, what do you need?

Ineed someone to co-write it with me.

ekrolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ekrolo

Sure, want me to give you the Flashpoint basics?

ekrolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ekrolo

So the story of Flashpoint is that Barry AKA Flash traveled back in time to save his mother from dying, this had massive ramifications to the DC Universe, like: Aquaman and Wonder Woman were lovers and were supposed to be married but this didnt work when DIanas mom was killed and the Atlantians were blamed for it this lead to a world war between Atlantians and Amazons.

Bruce Wayne was killed by Joe Chill, Martha went insane and became that universes Joker while Thomas became Batman: Knight of Vengeance who went on to murder pretty much every one of batmans established rogues with a disabled Selina Kyle serving as his Oracle.

Barrys memories slowly fade away as the timeline corrects his mind to fit in with this universe, he manages to regain his powers and teams up with Cyborg and Batman to save Superman who instead of being adopted by the Kents, was locked away in a US secret base all his life, never even seeing the sun.

The plans fails so Flash and Batman lead all the remaining heroes of the world to London where WW and Aquaman are fighting it is then revealed that Reverse Flash actually changed time in a effort to destroy Barrys life, he seemingly wins until a dying Batman stabs him through the chest, erasing him from time, Thomas gives Barry a letter which he immedietly gives to Bruce as a new time line is created and so the DCnU is born.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By YoungJustice

@ekrolo said:

So the story of Flashpoint is that Barry AKA Flash traveled back in time to save his mother from dying, this had massive ramifications to the DC Universe, like: Aquaman and Wonder Woman were lovers and were supposed to be married but this didnt work when DIanas mom was killed and the Atlantians were blamed for it this lead to a world war between Atlantians and Amazons.

Bruce Wayne was killed by Joe Chill, Martha went insane and became that universes Joker while Thomas became Batman: Knight of Vengeance who went on to murder pretty much every one of batmans established rogues with a disabled Selina Kyle serving as his Oracle.

Barrys memories slowly fade away as the timeline corrects his mind to fit in with this universe, he manages to regain his powers and teams up with Cyborg and Batman to save Superman who instead of being adopted by the Kents, was locked away in a US secret base all his life, never even seeing the sun.

The plans fails so Flash and Batman lead all the remaining heroes of the world to London where WW and Aquaman are fighting it is then revealed that Reverse Flash actually changed time in a effort to destroy Barrys life, he seemingly wins until a dying Batman stabs him through the chest, erasing him from time, Thomas gives Barry a letter which he immedietly gives to Bruce as a new time line is created and so the DCnU is born.

Thanks for that little spoiler..............

ekrolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ekrolo

Considering its been out for a year and he asked me for how the story went, I really couldnt explain this without spoiling dude, sorry anyway.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By YoungJustice

@ekrolo said:

Considering its been out for a year and he asked me for how the story went, I really couldnt explain this without spoiling dude, sorry anyway.

I was joking. Its okay. I'm more of a marvel fan.

ekrolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ekrolo

Yeah alot of people are but I think we should do this with Spidey, like he makes the deal with Mephisto but instead of it working Mephisto screws him over (like he should have) and creates this whole warped really and Peter has to get things back to normal and accept Aunt May dies and no Joe Queseda, you won destroy me, not this time you fat piece o shiet.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#13  Edited By GR2Blackout

@TheCannon said:

Please note: I did not come up with Ironpoint from GR2Blackout's Ghostpoint. I had the idea for a Marvel Flashpoint and he "came up with the same idea" after seeing mine.

Oh, shut up already.

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By thespideyguy

I have read flashpoint twice and want to help

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15  Edited By Project_Worm

@TheCannon: I will help *laugh* if you need it... Hehehheheheehehehehehahahahah!

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheCannon

@GR2Blackout said:

@TheCannon said:

Oh, shut up already.

That's actually kind of frightening while looking at your avatar.

@thespideyguy said:

I have read flashpoint twice and want to help

I'd love to have you write it with me, but I found someone. Sorry :( If you have any suggestions for how you can still be involved, just PM me.

@Project_Worm said:

@TheCannon: I will help *laugh* if you need it... Hehehheheheehehehehehahahahah!

I don't know if that's suppose to be bad humor or just stupidity, but I'm just going to ignore it.

Can you please lock this?

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17  Edited By Project_Worm

@TheCannon: By analyzing it and replying to it you did the complete opposite of ignoring..